Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

How Many Know Spanish!?... Español

well I was sitting here thinking and wondering... well.. I'm fully Bilingual... and Enlish doesn't seem like a 2nd language at all ( I prefer it to Spanish)... but then I thought...how many other people here actually know Español... even if it's just 1 or 2 life saving words!

so speak up people... Quién aquÃ* sabe español!?

2 SS's are better than 1 Jays00ss's Avatar

NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

thats a sore subject especially here in Colorado, My kids can't get a job at the local fast food joint because they are not "Bi lingual" WTF!!!!!! That pisses me the F%&* off. We live in america last I checked the official language was ENGLISH!!!!

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by Jays00ss View Post
    thats a sore subject especially here in Colorado, My kids can't get a job at the local fast food joint because they are not "Bi lingual" WTF!!!!!! That pisses me the F%&* off. We live in america last I checked the official language was ENGLISH!!!!
    same shit people say here...they all complain...that they are being forced to Speak English...when Spanish in their native language... I myself don't care...and am Grooming my Niece to learn at least one more language then me... hehe

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    same shit people say here...they all complain...that they are being forced to Speak English...when Spanish in their native language... I myself don't care...and am Grooming my Niece to learn at least one more language then me... hehe
    shit.... i.m.o. we should know every damned language fluently... for god sakes... we are all human... every generation we use slightly less brain compacity...

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

I speak Russian

whoops wrong thread.

If you want to live in the United States then you need to learn to speak the english language. If your first language is Spanish, French, etc, then speak your native language at home around others who can understand. I get so sick and tired while at work of trying to understand every mexican that comes in, and they can not understand me either. If I were to move to another country, then I would learn to speak the language before I would move there. It is called common courtesy and if you do not want to conform then leave.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Didn't the last time someone started a thread like this, it got locked, bewcause the mods didn't understand?

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Didn't the last time someone started a thread like this, it got locked, bewcause the mods didn't understand?
    Mods have to speak Espanol to be called MOD's

pie
    free

Nope. Don't plan on learning it anytime soon either. Took 3 years of German in High School and damn if I can remember any of that now.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

i agree with jperkins...
    everyone says, why dont we just learn both languages and live in peace with everyone of different cultures.
    fuck that, why dont they learn our language. why should we learn theirs when they are coming here?
    theres no point in all americans knowing english and spanish.
    the reason to know 2 languages is to communicate with someone who doesnt know ur first language... so if we all knew both languages, whats the fuckin point.

have them do the work, not us. they wanna live here its their problem. im not gonna learn their language so they can live in MY country. fuck them. the national language is english and its a fact. its not debatable, thats just what it is. no1 said "well i guess the national language could be english, but hey, if someone doesnt wanna learn english, let's be pussies and conform to them. lets cator to the ppl that are too fuckin lazy to show common courtesy to fit in with us"

im not racist. but i do however have a strong hatred towards illegal immigrants, and immigrants that dont even bother learning the most important asset to communication (in the u.s.): THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

my firs day of school was today, and my spanish teacher thinks that the whole u.s. should speak english and spanish. im dropping her class. no fuckin way some lady with THOSE opinions is teaching me.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

sorry rikki im not flaming u... this is pretty much a political thread, so i had to rant with my opinions. nothin against u personally

Si, yo aprendi espanol en universidad. No soy bilingual, pero se muchos verbos y las formas. No se si la verba "aprende" es corecto. Soy el mejor estudiante en mi clase. Gano un 98 en mi examen final.

Hope I got most of that down. Not sure if aprendi is the right tense. I tried to get it in preterite, dunno if it worked out that way.

The kids in my class are wayyy jealous of me. Most if not all of them struggled learning the finer points, like conjugating the verbs, deciding whether it's feminine or masculine, etc. I dunno why, but it just came naturally to me. I moved to a new school where they'd been learning spanish two to three years longer than me too, so I think it's pretty cool that I know more than everyone else with two years less learning. Desire to learn helps a little, I guess. Had an amazing teacher for two of the years, too. Have him to thank for everything I know.

Kids in my class get really freaked out, too, when they found out Ithink in spanish sometimes. It just goes. It's not full out spanish, just some words I throw in with english sentences. I say it's laziness, I just dont wanna think/speak longer words, so i use the spanish word. Kinda cool.

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

You IDIOTS went completely off the subject. First post was asking who spoke Spanish. Now you out there who have a silver spoon up your ass start talking about the immigration BS that is happening. Shit im latino i speak English, Spanish and french and I talk what i want when i want, i dont give a shit if Im in redneck Virgina, or fuck my sister Kansas. Want an immigration debate make a different thread and ill post my opinions.

And as for this thread: Que pasa boriqua how come u didnt send them mamis over here to California

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Lol wow...This one's gunna get interesting. I believe its our english-speaking country, they should learn our language. If i go to germany, they should expect me to learn german. My g/f speaks spanish pretty well and thinks i should learn it. I have no problem with learning another language really, it'd just be for fun, to say i know a second language...

pie
    free

Quote Originally Posted by 96z28 View Post
    You IDIOTS went completely off the subject. First post was asking who spoke Spanish. Now you out there who have a silver spoon up your ass start talking about the immigration BS that is happening. Shit im latino i speak English, Spanish and french and I talk what i want when i want, i dont give a shit if Im in redneck Virgina, or fuck my sister Kansas. Want an immigration debate make a different thread and ill post my opinions.

And as for this thread: Que pasa boriqua how come u didnt send them mamis over here to California

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 96z28 View Post

uhh no were not COMPLETELY off topic. the question was do you speak spanish. i gave my reasons why i dont, and also followed thru with what other comments ppl posted. so pull the silver spoon out of ur ass, w.e. the fuck that means.

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    uhh no were not COMPLETELY off topic. the question was do you speak spanish. i gave my reasons why i dont, and also followed thru with what other comments ppl posted. so pull the silver spoon out of ur ass, w.e. the fuck that means.
    You dont speak English because youre an ignorant 16 year old kid who lives with mom and does not know the advantages of speaking more than one language. Finish school, get smart, then well talk

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

So much for a friendly topic about who speaks spanish...sorry rikki. Wont be long before this gets closed too.

pie
    free

Quote Originally Posted by 01RaptorTA View Post
    So much for a friendly topic about who speaks spanish...sorry rikki. Wont be long before this gets closed too.
    Yup, in the meantime...

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

i said im not racist. so in order for u to get offended, u must be illegal or related to someone illegal. therefore ur opinion doesnt count

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information