Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

How mad would you be if....

How mad would you be/what would you do if a friend took your phone while you guys were hanging out and sent an elaborate series of extremely dirty and explicit texts to EVERYONE in your phone book?

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by LeadFarmer View Post
    How mad would you be/what would you do if a friend took your phone while you guys were hanging out and sent an elaborate series of extremely dirty and explicit texts to EVERYONE in your phone book?

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Oh wait um pissed at first then just laugh it off...

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Could be worse.

Black
    '99 SS

Laugh it off.
    Grab his phone and take a picture of yourself rubbing your balls on his phone.
    Text him the picture a week later.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Give us an example.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by Tonik View Post
    Laugh it off.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Tonik View Post
    Laugh it off.
    hahaha...a friend of mine sent me a gross ass text one time...pic of some fat chick with a nasty crotch. so i took a picture of my balls and txt it back to him while he was at work. apparently he checked it and apparently he was embarrassed while everyone else found it hilarious.

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Give us an example.
    1. What would you do if you awoke to find me handcuffed next to you in bed, covered in chocolate syrup, and my goodies covered in whip cream with cherries on my nipples?

2. Well seeing as how I just got out of the shower and am dripping wet would you like the honors of drying me off?

3.Would you rather lick me dry when I'm dripping wet or suck me like a popsicle when I'm bone dry?

4. Which do you prefer? Black or White penis? I know black is usually much bigger but I like the way white tastes more. Help me choose, I can't decide!

5. I'm sorry but I thought I should let you know that I can't have sex for awhile, according to my doctor I got aids from having sex with a baboon while I was in africa last week, so my nomnoms are currently out of commission

6. Wow I really need a massage. a long days work of whoring around can really take the steam out of a guy. Would you like to come over and give me a massage since i'm home? I'm warning you though my upper thigh/lower abs really need some attending to

7. Damn it guys, looks like I just super glued my butt hole shut again. Who wants to come over and help me open her back up?

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Uh it'd take a while to do that on mine.

I also have a password on mine...lol

I think it's funny but wouldn't be cool when you got a lot of work contacts on your phone.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Sucks to be you

Was your friend named Orion by chance

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

best response I got back was from a best friends sisters.

Ooooo what a delicious dirty boy you are! How about you come over and we get to work on that popsicle, i've been wantin a sweet treat all day so you should def. hit the spot

some of the most common responses were.
    You know how I know your gay?
    ummmm/WTH?!
    worst one was.
    We need to talk. From my Dad
    LOL

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Ooooo what a delicious dirty boy you are! How about you come over and we get to work on that popsicle, i've been wantin a sweet treat all day so you should def. hit the spot
    win. hit that.

also, pics

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    win. hit that.

also, pics
    Def. not. If my friend were to find out everything would go to shit, plus I've known she's been into me for awhile and it isn't unusual for her to say stuff like that, she's super flirtsy. Best/funniest example I can give is we'll be walking and I'll turn around to look at something or talk to someone and she'll sneak in front of me and bend over and when I run into her it looks exactly like i'm......well you get the picture
    Here's the best pic of her I could find on facebook, that's her v6 stang. Name's Katie

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

some of the most common responses were.
    You know how I know your gay?
    ummmm/WTH?!
    worst one was.
    We need to talk. From my Dad
    LOL
    Haha which one was sent to Dad?
    Def. not. If my friend were to find out everything would go to shit, plus I've known she's been into me for awhile and it isn't unusual for her to say stuff like that, she's super flirtsy. Best/funniest example I can give is we'll be walking and I'll turn around to look at something or talk to someone and she'll sneak in front of me and bend over and when I run into her it looks exactly like i'm......well you get the picture
    Here's the best pic of her I could find on facebook, that's her v6 stang. Name's Katie

Click for full size
    What do you mean def not? Didn't see anything in there that said she was taken. Send a pic of you balls deep in her and say thanks.

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Haha which one was sent to Dad?
    The one about penis

What do you mean def not? Didn't see anything in there that said she was taken. Send a pic of you balls deep in her and say thanks.
    HAHAha. I only meant that I would have to make sure it's ok with him first, just out of respect. Plus she isn't really my type, she a huge party girl, high maintenance, superficial, and quite frankly pretty dumb
    And above all she doesn't understand why anyone would want a V8 in a car, she thinks they should only be for trucks.....now that's just a deal breaker

Impounded
    gmcheviac

V8 vs v6 is no concern to my willy personally

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

HAHAha. I only meant that I would have to make sure it's ok with him first, just out of respect. Plus she isn't really my type, she a huge party girl, high maintenance, superficial, and quite frankly pretty dumb
    And above all she doesn't understand why anyone would want a V8 in a car, she thinks they should only be for trucks.....now that's just a deal breaker
    Just out of respect he should have asked you if he could borrow your phone. Minus the one exception on this board you can't expect or care for a girl to know anything about cars.

Remember it is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission

And for god sakes quit acting like your the only man in the world with standards

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Click for full size
    you will fail at life if u dont hit that shit....your ls1 reputation depends on it

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Just out of respect he should have asked you if he could borrow your phone. Minus the one exception on this board you can't expect or care for a girl to know anything about cars.

Remember it is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission

And for god sakes quit acting like your the only man in the world with standards
    Not the same friend.

Well although I do agree that being picky isn't the way to go, and that chicks shouldn't be expected to know about cars I still think that all of her other qualities that I listed spell disaster in a relationship. I mean the jealousy would kill me considering she parties every weekend and is surrounded by guy friends much more so than girls. We basically live on two different sides of the social planet.

edit: hitting and quitting would only create drama since she's considered a good friend by my group of friends, because I have no doubt that she would run her mouth about some bullshit about me just saying something to get into her pants thus ruining my relationship with my friends. I know from experience, girls have the ability to fuck shit up with their mouths when they want to.
    Last edited by LeadFarmer; 09-11-2010 at 12:21 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information