Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Question How to convince bro not to marry a girl? (help)

Aight, so a bro of a friend is getting married, and he's all like, "yo man I'm in, like, love with this girl man!"

But my friend and the rest of his bros who are getting married are like "yo dude u betta not be tying knots wit this bitch"

But he's all "no dude I can really see us together, u no?" you know, really sappy-like, like the notebook or some faggot shit like that u know?

Anyway, this chick is straight up slut. And a whore. A 'slore', if you will. Get this: she cheats, dude knows, yet dude still wants to sign away his sex life.

Not only does this hoodrat cheat on my man, she's also into adderall. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for prescribed medication for certain ailments. But get this: she isn't prescribed it, and SHE SNORTS THE SHIT! I mean comeon, I dunno if you've ever taken adderall, but that shits potent enough man, comeon dudette, you don't gotta take that shit all nasally like that, can't be healthy girl.

So thats the motherfuckin gist of things. She's a druggie ho, and broseph over there is blinded by his faggy-time "love" or whatever the fuk he's got going on over there.

Thus I'm coming to you bros with my problem. How do I convince dude man bro dave from making the worst decision of his life?

OH and I forgot to mention, this chick, like, get this: she actually goes to the trouble of typing out vocal fillers like "like," in text messages and shit. I mean, like, really? What a fuckin idiot. Please tell me how I can set my bro straight.
    Last edited by 86 IROC-Z; 08-25-2010 at 11:43 PM.

let the man learn for himself if he doesnt want the help of others........with this lesson, he will know better for the next time

let time do the work for you, trust me is works....he will thank you later

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Didn't you bring this up already?
    She is the wreck to his train. Some people belong with each other whether its a week or lifetime.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

IROC is so McNasty... (In a good way ) Thanks IROC, I appreciate the post I may have made a friend for life
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

^you are such a leg humper.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    ^you are such a leg humper.
    I would normally rip into you J/P There is more behind the story then meets the eye

WAIT, WUT? Is that last sentence about Transformers

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Expose her to 4chan and make here a meme.

Relationship is over.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Pics of druggie/slut/whore?

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Aight, so a bro of a friend is getting married, and he's all like, "yo man I'm in, like, love with this girl man!"

But my friend and the rest of his bros who are getting married are like "yo dude u betta not be tying knots wit this bitch"

But he's all "no dude I can really see us together, u no?" you know, really sappy-like, like the notebook or some faggot shit like that u know?

Anyway, this chick is straight up slut. And a whore. A 'slore', if you will. Get this: she cheats, dude knows, yet dude still wants to sign away his sex life.

Not only does this hoodrat cheat on my man, she's also into adderall. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for prescribed medication for certain ailments. But get this: she isn't prescribed it, and SHE SNORTS THE SHIT! I mean comeon, I dunno if you've ever taken adderall, but that shits potent enough man, comeon dudette, you don't gotta take that shit all nasally like that, can't be healthy girl.

So thats the motherfuckin gist of things. She's a druggie ho, and broseph over there is blinded by his faggy-time "love" or whatever the fuk he's got going on over there.

Thus I'm coming to you bros with my problem. How do I convince dude man bro dave from making the worst decision of his life?

OH and I forgot to mention, this chick, like, get this: she actually goes to the trouble of typing out vocal fillers like "like," in text messages and shit. I mean, like, really? What a fuckin idiot. Please tell me how I can set my bro straight.
    Had the same problem with my best friend about 5 years ago - I told him she was a bitch/slut/whore/idiot.......and we almost stopped the car and went down in the ditch and had it out..........until I told him, "dude, if I didn't give a fuck about you wrecking your life, I wouldn't say a word".........he kept boning her for a while after that(as I would've), but he finally saw what I saw, and she's history.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post

Hi friend -

or :ban:

this thread should be Grandfathered in other such g/f threads - this needs Mod review

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Say she got dat supa aids

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Ever seen saving silverman?

RED
    2000 Camaro SS

Marriage no mateter how perfect the girl is is the biggest fucking mistake you canmake in your life. If you must do it get a fucking pre nup, even if you have nothing. At least put in a no alimony caluse, and split everything even, keep what you came into it with.

Ray Charles blue

One thing......does he really talk like that? J/k

Seriously though, as a friend its your duty to let him know. Tell than de'nile is not just a river in EGYPT! lol

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

bang her and get it on video... send it to him... and send a copy to her parents...

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

WhereTF are the pictures?

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

No pics = thread ban for iroc.

All you gotta do is fuck the bitch and then he will hate her.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

I know this is a copy paste story, Iroc doesn't talk/type this bad

NBM
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    bang her and get it on video... send it to him... and send a copy to her parents...
    i second this

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by tigersport14 View Post
    i second this
    send it to his too....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information