Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

How bout dem Bears ..

Have the Vikings lost it ??

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    Sadly, I think so. So have the Saints, errr the Aints I mean.

Dallas, Philly and GB are all playing the best in the NFC right now.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

I was just happy to see Favre eat grass a few times

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

That game made my week!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Sadly, I think so. So have the Saints, errr the Aints I mean.

Dallas, Philly and GB are all playing the best in the NFC right now.
    Aints have a first round bye and are the number 1 seed now......where's dallas fall in the playoff bracket??? Say what you want but they're still the number 1 seed. Dallas scored 17 on washington.....how is that good football?

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    That game made my week!
    I'm sure it made Orian's too

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Aints have a first round bye and are the number 1 seed now......where's dallas fall in the playoff bracket??? Say what you want but they're still the number 1 seed. Dallas scored 17 on washington.....how is that good football?
    Dallas can be anywhere from the 2 seed to the 6 seed, depending on what happens this weekend.

Gray/ White

Awww Bretty boy looks like he's gonna cry during the press conference

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Dallas can be anywhere from the 2 seed to the 6 seed, depending on what happens this weekend.
    still not the number 1 seed though. and I would plan on 5th or 6th. I look for philly to lay it on their ass this weekend.

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

Philly is playing the best ball of all those teams. But with the Colts bid at perfection over, I'm hoping for a Chargers-Saints Super Bowl to see Drew Brees beat the team that let him walk.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by LgndKller20073 View Post
    Philly is playing the best ball of all those teams. But with the Colts bid at perfection over, I'm hoping for a Chargers-Saints Super Bowl to see Drew Brees beat the team that let him walk.
    true that ...kinda .. would love to see the Chargers in the SuperBowl.. NFC team .. dont really matter ...

maple red
    2000 trans am

still not the number 1 seed though. and I would plan on 5th or 6th. I look for philly to lay it on their ass this weekend.
    Dallas did beat them...remember

maple red
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by LgndKller20073 View Post
    and the saits Aints were playing good football when the cowboys took them out...it will be the same story on sunday

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Being from Wisconsin and 22 years old I grew up with Brett Farve every sunday. He is still one of the best QBs ever to play. That being said F$%K that Mother F$%^er and the Vikings. I really hope GB gets to knock them out of the playoffs. I know in my mind that if the vikings play good and the packers play good that the vikings are a better team. So I just hope the vikings dont play well which rarely happens in the metrodome.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 12-29-2009 at 11:00 AM.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    Dallas did beat them...remember
    because they HAD to win....saints had already clinched. Maybe we'll see you guys in the dome again but I doubt it.
    Last edited by 0rion; 12-29-2009 at 10:46 AM.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    Well - being that I bleed purple, of course I'm going to say "no", or better yet, "hell no"............however, I'm realistic as well.

I understand that every game is 60 minutes, however - the second half, they were on fire. How many teams put up 30 points in one half? It isn't a regular occurrance.

In some odd way, it's almost better if the Vikings are the #3 seed and play #6 Dallas instead of Green Bay........if it turns out that way. Thoughts? This next weekend could possibly shuffle Arizona to the #2 seed.......it's all up in the air.........and it'll be fun finding out!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    Well - being that I bleed purple, of course I'm going to say "no", or better yet, "hell no"............however, I'm realistic as well.

I understand that every game is 60 minutes, however - the second half, they were on fire. How many teams put up 30 points in one half? It isn't a regular occurrance.

In some odd way, it's almost better if the Vikings are the #3 seed and play #6 Dallas instead of Green Bay........if it turns out that way. Thoughts? This next weekend could possibly shuffle Arizona to the #2 seed.......it's all up in the air.........and it'll be fun finding out!

I hollered and yelled more during that game last night than I have any game all year. Great game for sure. Just reminds people that all of these guys are professionals. I think probably most of that last night was mental for the vikes. They have some in house stuff to take care of. An example would be when the vikes were driving down and inside the 5 and farve was trying to waive the goal line people back to the sideline because he was wanting to spread the bears out......doesn't seem like much but it was 2 different people wanting 2 different things. I was halfway thinking that the first half was childress' way and the second half was farve's way.
    Talent wise they're still there.....just need to get this "who's the boss?" shit behind them and both work on the common goal. They'll do fine in post season I think.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Farve thinks he is incharge. There have been reports of him running plays that werent called and staying on the field longer than he was told too. He needs to stop thinking im Brett Farve I know whats best and start being a team player. He is a very skilled player with great instincts but he isnt the boss and doesnt always know best.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

after next weekend Ill start us a play-off thread ...

White
    '10 ZR1

I hollered and yelled more during that game last night than I have any game all year. Great game for sure. Just reminds people that all of these guys are professionals. I think probably most of that last night was mental for the vikes. They have some in house stuff to take care of. An example would be when the vikes were driving down and inside the 5 and farve was trying to waive the goal line people back to the sideline because he was wanting to spread the bears out......doesn't seem like much but it was 2 different people wanting 2 different things. I was halfway thinking that the first half was childress' way and the second half was farve's way.
    Talent wise they're still there.....just need to get this "who's the boss?" shit behind them and both work on the common goal. They'll do fine in post season I think.
    It really sucked to lose(definitely a very good game to watch) - but I'll tell you, watching that second half was a blessing compared to the prior few losses against Arizona and Carolina. Hopefully they've woken up, and carry their good play in the second half on through the next game and in to the playoffs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information