Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Thumbs up Hot Sauce mom has been charged with child abuse.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Was only a matter of time. She was on Dr. Phil for an update and Phil said she was facing charges and Child Protective Services was already investigating her.

Black
    2005 GTO

So is it still ok to wash a kids mouth out with soap? I think soap is worse than a little hot sauce.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

She didn't just use hot sauce. She also forced her son to take cold showers. She also screamed at him constantly. By current standards, that is against the law.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

have they outlawed hiding the shit kids leave out and telling 'em it's stolen or putting buttermilk in their cups and telling them it's chocolate milk? Just need to know if I should remove the youtube videos

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

You're fucked Tim

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Thats an old article. Child protective services let her keep the kid and it has come to light that the entire video was staged so that she could get on Dr. Phil. She had tried in the past but failed to get on since there was no evidence of extreme punishment or anything. Producers told her they needed documentation of her punishing the child in a unusual or extreme way. So she enlisted her daughter to shoot the video of her punishing her son. She had previously tried to get on a episode titled angry mothers but it didnt pan out either. I believe she has been found guilty of child abuse and endangerment but not sure what her sentence was or if she had been sentenced yet. Saw the article talking about it a couple days ago. All this started though b/c the child adopted from Russia had very bad behavior and she couldnt handle it and was hoping Dr Phil could solve all her problems.

My cousin's son is adopted from Russia and he is pretty typical of those kids. Some behavior issues from the neglect they suffered from and speech impediment issues from hearing 2 different languages at young ages and not interacting with people on a regular basis. Not to mention poor diets and other problems the orphanages suffer from over there. Luckily my cousin is paid well and has the monetary resources to get the help that her son needs. The adoption process has pretty much been put on hold for any people trying to adopt now b/c of all the issues people have been having with trying to raise the kids last I heard. One mother actually stuck a kid on a plane with a one way ticket back to Russia. No instructions for the kid or anything.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    You're fucked Tim
    at least that's all they have proof of me doing. There's some shit I do/did that's not on tape

Example: Kids are arguing and fighting over a toy. I tell them to share or the toy is gone. This goes on for half an afternoon. Finally I've had enough and get up and launch said toy off our 2nd story deck. Argument settled.

Thread Information