Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Hope this shithead gets a beat down....

Guy Punches Pregnant Woman At Boost Mobile Store! - YouTube

Florida police have made an arrest after video of a vicious robbery was released showing a man enter a store, assault a pregnant female clerk and steal cash from the register.
    Vincent Lavon Johnson, 41, was caught on camera walking into a Pensacola Boost Mobile store Wednesday afternoon and scoping out the scene, before reaching over the counter and punching store employee Jessica Smith, 35, in the face, authorities said.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Yep, a piece of shit. Stuff like this makes me want to amend the cruel and unusual punishment amendment.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Disgusting excuse for a human being.

typical Florida people.....

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Loss for words here.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Just your typical knock out game tactics. Problem is, he didn't hit her in just the right spot. Good thing for him too because the idiot didn't know how to open the register.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird WS6 View Post
    typical Florida people.....
    How's this typical of FL?

There are many shitbags in any city in the world.

Lex & Terry show helped woman knocked down

Lex Staley and Terry Jaymes, hosts of the syndicated Lex & Terry Show, said they were compelled to act after seeing the dramatic video of the assault on Jessica Smith during a robbery at a local Boost Mobile store.

"I saw the video and I was blown away," Staley said. "This poor girl is just trying to make a living and this guy violently changed her life in five minutes, and she's six months pregnant. We were dialed in at that point."

"And that it happened in a city where we're on, we found it to be quite emotional," Jaymes added. "It hit home."

Staley and Jaymes, whose radio show airs weekday mornings on TK101, WTKX 101.5 FM, said they were a bit wary of reaching out because hoax videos have become common online.

"Because of Jimmy Kimmell, we don't believe anything's real on the Internet any more, so we were quite apprehensive," Jaymes said, referring to a now-infamous hoax viral video created by the late night TV host last year. "So we asked our team to try to verify."

Once they were sure they had the real Smith, though, they were touched by her positive attitude about her experience. "She never thinks there are bad people in the world, she just knew that this was just one bad incident," Jaymes said. Still, Staley and Jaymes said they became skeptical again when Smith's boyfriend took the opportunity to jump on the call during their interview and propose marriage. "He was doing the 'I want to protect you for the rest of your life,' and it was all weird," Staley said.

"We didn't know what to think at that point," Jaymes added. "But I think the neat part he got out of that was that he got to see a whole other side of her, how strong she is, so it probably made his feelings deeper." The duo admitted that they may have "stepped on the moment" a bit by good-naturedly chiding the boyfriend, who only identified himself as "Aaron," that he was already "0-for-1" on protecting Smith. "But that's what we do, we ruin nice moments," Staley said with a laugh.

Overall, though, Lex & Terry were happy to have played a part in helping Smith.

"The cool part about her is she was really thankful and embarrassed by the outreach of our listeners," Jaymes said. "She wasn't asking for any of that. It was just a cool thing. I'm sure a lot of people will be sending her stuff."

TK101 Operations Manager Joel Sampson said that the station would also accept gifts from locals at its Pensacola offices, 6485 Pensacola Blvd.

A man who allegedly punched a pregnant store clerk during a robbery is...

Original story follows:

The woman who was assaulted during a robbery at a local mobile phone store on Wednesday received a pair of surprises this morning on local radio station TK101.

The hosts of the syndicated Lex & Terry Show, which airs locally on TK101, reached out to Jessica Smith, who was punched in the face during a dramatic robbery at the Boost Mobile store on Bayou Boulevard, with an offer to purchase baby gifts for Smith's unborn son.

Smith, who is six months pregnant, said she is "overwhelmed" by the good will she has received since the brutal attack.

"One minute, this horrible thing happens, and the next minute, there's all this love," Smith told the radio hosts. It's amazing."

But if the generosity of strangers was overwhelming, it was nothing compared to what happened when a man identifying himself as "Aaron, Jessica's boyfriend," came onto the line.

Calling Smith "one of the strongest people in the world" and vowing to never let harm come to her again, he proposed marriage live on the air — and Smith accepted.

The robbery was captured on store surveillance video that quickly went viral on the Internet. Pensacola Police arrested Vincent Lavon Johnson, 41, for the crime on Thursday. He has been charged with felony battery, strong-arm robbery and burglary.

Johnson's swift arrest has been attributed to dozens of tips that came in after video of the attack wen viral. Smith told the radio hosts that "it's a relief" that he was caught.

"It was amazing and it worked," she said of the way the video caught wildfire on social media. "It's an awesome method to be used. It's breathtaking."

Johnson was also served a warrant by the Escambia County Sheriff's Office for a May 28 robbery at Happy Nick's Store on Palafox Street. He is charged with robbery and battery in that incident.

Meanwhile, the hosts of the Lex & Terry Show said gifts for Smith's child will be sent to the Pensacola offices of TK101, 6485 Pensacola Blvd. They were giving the address to fans to send gifts, rather than giving out Smith's personal information.
    Boost Mobile victim gets radio surprises
    Last edited by SMWS6TA; 06-23-2014 at 12:16 PM.

Thread Information