• i'm making this up

2 0.32%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Honesty

Impounded

silver
    02 modified z28

Honesty

Today I walked my kids to school and upon my return home my neighbors on one side of me relate to me that a car that picks up children everyday next to me on the opposite side of them(my other neighbors who are a bit troublesome) hit a parked vehicle and left. Well little did i know the car that hit the parked vehicle went passed me. Some few minutes later the guy returned and placed his information on the parked vehicle he struck.
    Here's the deal how many do you think he came back out of honesty or thought people saw him and he just returned to avoid a hit and run?
    I see this guy all the time....he carries tons of pens on him everyday. If it was out of honesty why didn't he just stop and go back in the house he just left? He doesn't live in the area.

The question is, did he do the right thing out of honesty or he just figured people saw him and just returned to avoid problems.
    It makes a difference if he did it out of honesty or he just thought someone saw him. Obviously people saW HIM.
    Last edited by odinsonthor; 01-19-2012 at 06:23 AM.

Ray Charles blue

He may have had an emergency and couldnt stop at that moment.

Impounded

silver
    02 modified z28

no...he just went around the block and returned witrh the same children in the car....No Emergency

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Maybe he needed a pen and paper. I carry a pen in my car, but never nothing to write on.

He did the right thing, regardless of whether it took him 2 minutes or 15.

Impounded

silver
    02 modified z28

I see this guy all the time....he carries tons of pens on him everyday. I f so why didn't he just stop go back in the house and just get a pen and paper from where he just left?
    The question is, did he do the right thing out of honesty or he just figured people saw him and just returned to avoid problems.
    It makes a difference if he did it out of honesty or he just thought someone saw him. Obviously people saW HIM.
    Last edited by odinsonthor; 01-19-2012 at 06:16 AM.

Arctic White
    01 TA / 06 Duc 749D

I think he did the right thing, he may have figured it didnt make a difference if he stopped there and then since he was coming back that way anyways, why have his kids possibly be late to school if he can do whats right after that. He has insurance so why wouldn't he leave his info. They'll help pay for the repair of his vehicle as long as a claim has been made. Normally hit a runs are from people who don't have full insurance or none at all.

Impounded

silver
    02 modified z28

Quote Originally Posted by robcas47 View Post
    I think he did the right thing, he may have figured it didnt make a difference if he stopped there and then since he was coming back that way anyways, why have his kids possibly be late to school if he can do whats right after that. He has insurance so why wouldn't he leave his info. They'll help pay for the repair of his vehicle as long as a claim has been made. Normally hit a runs are from people who don't have full insurance or none at all.

He only went around the block.. I also stated earlier kids were still in his vehicle.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

He may have not realised and the kids informed him

silver
    '02 Firebird Formula

He did the right thing by returning but I think he returned because he thought someone seen him. Ask yourself this question: Do you think he would of left a note on the car if it was 2:00 A.M. and nobody around?

black
    00 camaross&02 trans am

probably kids in the car quilt tripped him into going back or he realized he was setting a bad example for the kids and decided to try and set a good one, or could be a variety of things you never know until you actually question the person. There are some honest people and then there are not even if someone saw them or not it's hard to say.

Ray Charles blue

No offense but if you guys could get away with cheating on your taxes you would..........same thing here.

You are kept in check if people watch and review what you do. Simple as that.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I guess my question to you would be; how in the hell do you know that the guy always has a ton of pens on his person everyday?

Me thinks there is another reason you have issue with this guy. He came back. Left a note. Besides, non of us know him. To try and guess what motivated him to do so, whether it be honesty or worry of having been seen, is moot.

Why do you even care?

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

He's really Odumbo

Black
    2005 GTO

I voted because someone saw him but not necessarily someone in the neighbor hood. He had a whole car of witnesses, the kids. You know the kids can't keep their mouths shut and would tell everyone what happened to them on the way to school today and were probably talking about it in the car all the way around the block.

Impounded

silver
    02 modified z28

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I guess my question to you would be; how in the hell do you know that the guy always has a ton of pens on his person everyday?

Me thinks there is another reason you have issue with this guy. He came back. Left a note. Besides, non of us know him. To try and guess what motivated him to do so, whether it be honesty or worry of having been seen, is moot.

Why do you even care?
    No offense to anyone if you read what i wrote I did say my troublesome neighbors. The driver is part of that. I wrote what happened and what I saw. If he was honest he would have stopped at that moment and went back into the house and got a pen and paper. Not went around the block and return due to he knew people saw him. The guy works and has clothing that holds pens all the time. I agree with Tls_Addict.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I voted that he's as honest as Abe and in his heart wanted to do the right thing, whether he had a leaky pen in his shirt pocket or not. In fact, that's what I think it was. The pen that was on his person was leaky, so he decided to drive around to the local Quickie Mart to pick up a new Bic and returned to the scene to leave a note.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by odinsonthor View Post
    No offense to anyone if you read what i wrote I did say my troublesome neighbors. The driver is part of that. I wrote what happened and what I saw. If he was honest he would have stopped at that moment and went back into the house and got a pen and paper. Not went around the block and return due to he knew people saw him. The guy works and has clothing that holds pens all the time. I agree with Tls_Addict.
    You also mentioned that he didn't live in the area. Just that you see him all of the time and is associated with said troublesome neighbors. If you are that bothered by it, ask him why he didn't stop right away. That is the best way to answer your question

Just wondering... did anyone verify that the info he left was valid?

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    This is all I could think about reading this. It for some reason blurred all other posts. The sheer strangeness of knowing a person carries tons of pens on himself is very odd.

I can't vote, for reasons stated above.
    I see this guy all the time....he carries tons of pens on him everyday.
    Weird.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Probably left a note saying you did it.
    His way of getting rid of the person stalking him.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Probably left a note saying you did it.
    His way of getting rid of the person stalking him.
    Touche'

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information