Black
    2001 WS6

The holidays are the worst driving times...

I'm kinda glad that I work nights now, because I'd hate to drive around here during the day time. It's like as soon as black friday hits, everyone forgets how to drive for the next month. Yesterday, on my way home from work at 6pm (weekend shift), I was almost hit 3 times within a mile. One guy cut out from the left from a best buy parking lot right in front of me. Then a guy jumped out from the target parking lot on my left as soon as i changed lanes so i wouldnt hit the first guy. So then, up the road a bit, another guy just cuts me off. oblivious to whats going on. Then today, im headed to get a haircut. There's an ambulance coming up behind us. Guy in ford f150 in front of me just sits in the middle of the road while the ambulance is coming right behind us. I'm honking for him to get out of the way so i can as well. Then the ambulance is honking its horn. finally the guy realizes whats going on and starts moving. I see a space to get over to the right to let the ambulance go by, but what does this guy in the ford do? nearly cuts me off and hits me. So after the ambulance goes by, i signal to get out into the left lane, and the guy nearly hits me on the side again, and then once im in my lane, he nearly side swipes me again. really wtf people. I guess either people just forget how to drive, or the holidays brings out the people who normally dont venture out into society. fuck. ok rant over

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Ramairgod84 View Post
    I'm kinda glad that I work nights now, because I'd hate to drive around here during the day time. It's like as soon as black friday hits, everyone forgets how to drive for the next month. Yesterday, on my way home from work at 6pm (weekend shift), I was almost hit 3 times within a mile. One guy cut out from the left from a best buy parking lot right in front of me. Then a guy jumped out from the target parking lot on my left as soon as i changed lanes so i wouldnt hit the first guy. So then, up the road a bit, another guy just cuts me off. oblivious to whats going on. Then today, im headed to get a haircut. There's an ambulance coming up behind us. Guy in ford f150 in front of me just sits in the middle of the road while the ambulance is coming right behind us. I'm honking for him to get out of the way so i can as well. Then the ambulance is honking its horn. finally the guy realizes whats going on and starts moving. I see a space to get over to the right to let the ambulance go by, but what does this guy in the ford do? nearly cuts me off and hits me. So after the ambulance goes by, i signal to get out into the left lane, and the guy nearly hits me on the side again, and then once im in my lane, he nearly side swipes me again. really wtf people. I guess either people just forget how to drive, or the holidays brings out the people who normally dont venture out into society. fuck. ok rant over
    I just got done (30 minutes ago) calling in a drunk! It FUCKIN 5:30pm and this bastard was plowed! 30mph in a 55mph and ditch to ditch
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Moral of the story: Never cut yer hair!!!!!

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

It's when daylight savings ends... Before that, people leave work when it's still sunny and they're more relaxed and they leave at different times. But after that, everyone sees it getting dark out and that makes more people realize 'it's time to go' and more people hit the streets at the same general time, and it's dark so they're more anxious and in a hurry to get home. Totally different feel to driving home compared to the summer time.

That's my theory anyway...

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I drive like shit year 'round.

Thread Information