Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Here's my afternoon

I have today and tommorow off. This morning I mulched the flower and shrub beds, and mowed the lawn.

It s 67 degrees out w/o a hint of humidity. I just finished making my crab cake mix for later on. I am presently drinking one cold mofo Sam Light and enjoying every damn drop of it too, with a few more to follow.

That's it. Hope everyone else's day is going good.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Nastyfoot View Post
    I have today and tommorow off. This morning I mulched the flower and shrub beds, and mowed the lawn.

It s 67 degrees out w/o a hint of humidity. I just finished making my crab cake mix for later on. I am presently drinking one cold mofo Sam Light and enjoying every damn drop of it too, with a few more to follow.

That's it. Hope everyone else's day is going good.
    I just finished mowing the lawn. Except for me it was 92 degrees and humid

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

i got back form class an hour ago, napped and am going to the gym... and i really wish i could eat some good crabcakes...

Black
    2004 Z06

I got to contemplating human beings and our place on this celestial body and within the cosmos.

All of a sudden I was reminded of what Taylor (Charleston Heston) said to his fellow astronaut as they were trekking across the forbidden zone digressing on their plight after crash landing in the beginning of the movie *The Planet of the Apes* ....

"Somewhere out there there has got to be something better than man ... there has to be ..."

At the end of the movie came this response from the Chief Defender of the Faith Orangutan as he read the revelation in the Sacred Scrolls to Chimpanzees Zera & Cornelius and Taylor & Nova regarding human beings ....

*He will kill his brother to posses his brothers land. Let him not breed for he will lay waste to his land and yours*

No doubt, this contemplation came after watching the Republican debate last night as each and every prospective candidate expressed to the world that if elected ...

To fulfill this prophecy ... as revenge on us and the world ... for the collossal failure of their friend Bush and his mission known currenty as World War Dubya ....

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

It's 83 here right now, I need to go cut my grass. I am going to make some cheesey potato casserole with ham steaks for dinner. Then, tomorrow thu Monday afternoon we are camping at a state park here in Indiana. First time for the pop up this year, it is a vintage 1972 Starcraft. No, I am not towing it with Too Fast. I did tow it with our '98 Trans Am many times however, and got 21 MPG doing so. The construction people are still here working on our house addition, new roof, siding, new garage roof, siding, etc. Crab cakes sound great, we'll be there for dinner, bringing some beer!

Thread Information