black
    1987 chevy camaro

help me out out a 2005 subrban

hey everyone, here is what I need.

2005 chevy sububan
    I rather not go to a shop to get this done if possible cuz they are pricy.....(unless someone whats to donate their time and parts.
    good performance exhaust( true duals if possible)

Full H.I.D kit

so who can help me out here?

yes I know this isnt for my iroc but still help!

mo

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

what exactly do you want? someone to install that stuff? the parts themselves? Very vague post.

black
    1987 chevy camaro

Sry for being so vague. i am looking for part recomendations.

dual exhust for a 2005 chevy suburban

full H.I.D kit for 2005 chevy suburban.

free parts/labor for 2005 chevy subrban

clear enough or shalll i explain deeper?
    mo

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

free parts and labor? well, I cant help you there. Your exhaust is going to be the cheapest actually just going to a muffler place and getting it done there... you can get it done like that costing parts + labor for what just a name brand exhaust would cost.

And this kit works for 07's, I dunno about 05s. All you need is a generic kit.
    http://carjamz.com/zen/index.php?mai...30b547549b977c

black
    1987 chevy camaro

im more of looking for a direct fit or plug and play H.I.D kit.

exhust im looking for something that will sound good and not like flowmaster that will have the nice sound die afew afew months.

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

so in other words you want to waste alot of money, check.

No, I cant help you then.

Nothing special
    Nothing special

Step 1: Don't be lazy and ask other people to do the research for you. Or a cheap ass.
    Step 2: Buy the parts. have them shipped to you.
    Step 3: Install it yourself. Learn by doing. It's awfully hard to fuck up a bolt on cat back and really hard to fuck up a headlight assembly. I could be giving you too much credit, however, since you misspelled 'toxic'.
    Last edited by Tide; 08-31-2008 at 07:13 PM.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by ToKiC IROC View Post
    im more of looking for a direct fit or plug and play H.I.D kit.

exhust im looking for something that will sound good and not like flowmaster that will have the nice sound die afew afew months.
    flowmaster doesnt "lose" sound man. Perhaps you'd get tired of the flowmaster drone, but they dont lose sound. Its a chambered muffler. Theres nothing about the design that would make it lose sound. But as recommended go to the exhaust shop and tell them what you are trying to do. They will fab a system for you and im sure they have a muffler to meet your demands. I actually heard that the midas "ravin" mufflers sound mean.

black
    1987 chevy camaro

ok what ever you say boss

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Wade M View Post
    Step 1: Don't be lazy and ask other people to do the research for you. Or a cheap ass.
    Step 3: Install it yourself. Learn by doing. It's awfully hard to fuck up a bolt on cat back and really hard to fuck up a headlight assembly. I could be giving you too much credit, however, since you misspelled 'toxic'.

exhaust is much easier on a lift specially if its rusty, but I know what your point is.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

DIY is the way to go...

black
    1987 chevy camaro

Iight first off im not being lazy and trying to get other people to do the leg work for me. Im asking for advise on what flows best and sounds good on a 2005 suburban.
    I have personaly done full exhaust on my 87 wich i learned alot on. Yes I am trying to find the part and put them on my self, with out going to a shop. I was askin(sort of ) if anyone wanted to give some free labor/ parts but that was not going to happen nor did I think it was going to. with the rust issue their is no rust on it and even so air tools+pb blaster= not soo hard.

With the HID's once again i did em on my 87 camaro and it went well. ive no problem trying to learn how to do things. But I rather do a plug and play so if i feel like putting the stock parts back on I will not have to cut wires.

Lastly I was asking on here, that mabe some one has done this and recomends a specific brand or recomend me staying away from a certin brand.

O one more thing, if i feel like spending my money on these parts i will post.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

well, what kind of sound are you looking for?

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Quote Originally Posted by ToKiC IROC View Post
    Iight first off im not being lazy and trying to get other people to do the leg work for me. Im asking for advise on what flows best and sounds good on a 2005 suburban.
    I have personaly done full exhaust on my 87 wich i learned alot on. Yes I am trying to find the part and put them on my self, with out going to a shop. I was askin(sort of ) if anyone wanted to give some free labor/ parts but that was not going to happen nor did I think it was going to. with the rust issue their is no rust on it and even so air tools+pb blaster= not soo hard.

With the HID's once again i did em on my 87 camaro and it went well. ive no problem trying to learn how to do things. But I rather do a plug and play so if i feel like putting the stock parts back on I will not have to cut wires.

Lastly I was asking on here, that mabe some one has done this and recomends a specific brand or recomend me staying away from a certin brand.

O one more thing, if i feel like spending my money on these parts i will post.
    Alright, then I'll revise my post and be less of a dick, because that wasnt really what it sounded like you were going for.

First off, on the HID kit I gave you a link for, you dont need to completely rape your stock wiring. You can just snip the connector off your actual light bulbs(or find one in a junkyard and get the connectors off that for cheap as shit) and wire it up like that. Its neither hard nor will it ruin your ability to put it back to stock. The aftermarket kits dont draw anymore power then the stock headlights. Any "plug and play" option will cost you easily 2-3 times as much, if not more. I don't consider a $20 set of connectors to be worth that sort of mark-up.

Secondly, I don't know why you have anything against flowmaster. Their business is making good sounding mufflers, and they are good at it. I've never heard of a set of REAL flowmasters shitting out in 6 months... yea, some of the knockoffs maybe, but not the real deal(the real $100 deal, lol). As for the best flow... seriously man, you are wasting your time. You could do a full performance header-back exhaust system for that thing and not shave more then a tenth of a second off your time... you arent going to get ANY performance out of an exhaust for that thing, so just go for the sound. Like I said, a muffler shop is really going to be able to steer you in the best direction on this one.... if you really want to, do some research on what sounds the best on those motors, and just pick up those mufflers to have them install on the piping... because if you buy a pre-made name brand kit for your catback you are basicly just throwing $$$ away, and you will still have to install it yourself. I just dont see how its worth it.

black
    1987 chevy camaro

thanks for the help

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

And like b34m3r said, true duals would be a waste of money unless you can get the piping for free and the mufflers dirt cheap....with doing the work yourself. I'd just cut out the stock 50 gallon muffler and weld in a magnaflow/flowmaster or whatever else floats your boat.

For the HID kit....google is your friend.

Thread Information