Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Angry Health Insurance /medication help !!!

Ive been diagnosed with bi polar for many years and at this point need help.Ive called around to numerous places and either my wife makes to much money(maybe get divorced to get help)but cant find anything. Im at a fucking breaking point and am atleast looking for some help. Ive worked since I was 14(off books) and estimated atleast $200,000 has gone to the govt. Now that I need some assistance I cant find any. The fucking illegals get whatever they need, the people in jail get their meds. We just signed a bil giving mexico upteen billions of dollars to fight drugs not to mention Dafur and other bullshit programs we dont know about. My point being is how does someone get help without all the bullshit red tape. Go cap someone? Its just freakin pathetic. Anyone have opinions or ideas.They also said check myself into a hospital. ($1000 a day). If I had that kind of money I could solve my own damn problems.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I hear ya but there is help.....hell I sell insurance and have excellent mini meds for less than a $100 bucks a month for an individual.....it caps out at $25,000 a year then starts all over....excellent RX and doctor benefits for just the co pays at the Dr. and like $30 bucks per RX.....Check out any insurance agent and ask for a health policy on an indemnity chassis......there are many and most will save you like 80% over just walk up and cost around $100 bucks per month.....

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Yeah there is help its just the difficulty and time it takes to get help. Most psyc doctors take months to get in to and then paperwork etc... I have a bag full of medicine but not sure what dosage or what to take. It just takes so long to get help when you need in now not 2 months from now.Now look at our great elected officials who get paid a minimum of 60k a year and full insurance. Heck even the illegals can probably get better and faster service than I can. Sorry frustrated and ranting on now....

Thread Information