Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Having a Little Shake attack...

Maybe some of you guys know, but I've got a disease where I shake alot. Sometimes it spikes up.

Right now thsi is the worst one ive ever had. Limbs are going crazy, eyesight sucks cuz it cant keep up with the shaking, and its getting pretty hard to breathe. It's really scary, so I just wanted to say I love you guys. It's hopefully nothing to serious, but it's really bad, ive never had one close to this bad before....It's just scary. Not like this is my death-post or anything....

I just wanted to say I love you guys...

PS you have no idea how hard typing this was. That took a TON of energy out of me.

pie
    free

Parkinson's?

That sucks man.

No it's not parkinson's....its called Essential Tremor. I just shake a lot. Neurologist said I have a "Hyper-Sympathetic Nervous system"....whatever the hell that means.

I think it might be going down a little. I've just had my head down. It's lasted maybe half an hour or so. Time's going by wayyyyyyyyy slow...I'm supposed to be talking to this girl at 9.......oh fuck.

pie
    free

Crazy. How often does it happen?

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

wow neo i am sorry you have to deal with this

I'm always shaking a little more so than normal people do, but I've had maybe 3-4 attacks

Usually bearable, i can hide it if i try when im having an attack. But this is terrible. My head looks like one of those bobblehead dolls

Quote Originally Posted by astyles View Post
    wow neo i am sorry you have to deal with this
    Yeah it sucks man, thanks....

It went down a whole lot.....That was fuckin scary. I'm really tired now. My head feels like its 100 pounds, and its all warm.

Made me have to pee, and made me want to throw up.....This fuckin sucks, guys

pie
    free

Did you call the girl yet?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

My cousin had this. Notice I said had. It is genetic. He took Beta Blocker...same shit they give folks with high blood pressure. It has been gone for years now. I recently saw him at a reuinion and he was fine. Said they took him off the Beta Blockers and he now gets a Botox shot three times a year and hasnt had a tremor in a really long time. What treatment does your Dr. have you on?

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

not that i think your condition is funny, but i DO think its funny u posted during an attack

hope things get better for ya, have a beer or something, would it help or no?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

He gets the "Post During Crisis" award

Hell yes I do!!!

I'm talking to her right now, have been for the last two hours or so....It's great to talk to her, too.

I'm going to throw up, I can feel it. Have that bad taste in my mouth. Fucking A.

I went to the neurologist, but he doesn't think I need meds yet. He says eventually, yes, I will, but at this point i probably dont. Yeah, he'll probably put me on beta blockers first, which, I'll be honest, bothered me because I know that beta blockers were designed for people with HIV/AIDS. When I tell people I take them, I don't really want them thinking, "Fucking jackass has AIDS" and then think of me differently from then on. That's one of the reasons why I said I'll put it off for a while....

pie
    free

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Hell yes I do!!!

I'm talking to her right now, have been for the last two hours or so....It's great to talk to her, too.

I'm going to throw up, I can feel it. Have that bad taste in my mouth. Fucking A.

I went to the neurologist, but he doesn't think I need meds yet. He says eventually, yes, I will, but at this point i probably dont. Yeah, he'll probably put me on beta blockers first, which, I'll be honest, bothered me because I know that beta blockers were designed for people with HIV/AIDS. When I tell people I take them, I don't really want them thinking, "Fucking jackass has AIDS" and then think of me differently from then on. That's one of the reasons why I said I'll put it off for a while....
    Bah fuck that. Screw caring about what other people think. What's important is your well being.

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

im pretty sure beta blockers are used for blood pressure probs.......but i learn new things every day

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

One of my buddies has a mild form of this. He's 39. Only reason I know this is because I asked him. His shaking is slight but noticeable and I was concerned. It hasn't kept him from doing anything that I know of though.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

I got spine surgery last year (that was a failure) and my body will have like mini seizures occassionally. I am convinced they nicked my spinal chord OR scare tissue is putting pressure on my spinal chord. For a while I was worried I had MS until I was tested. Shit sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    not that i think your condition is funny, but i DO think its funny u posted during an attack

hope things get better for ya, have a beer or something, would it help or no?
    +1 ..Funny

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

I think he got pretty worried and wanted to kinda say what he felt just in case something happened. I hope you get better man!

tater_salad
    Yeah, Beta blockers are for heart probs... I'm on them too. A heart attack at 14 kinda opened peoples' eyes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information