Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

This has to be.....

one of the cleanest 3rd gen's i've ever seen for below 10k. I can't see anything wrong with it from the pics they have on their, anybody who does not take a closer look at that car and is in the market for a 3rd gen is a dumbass.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

Things super freakin clean. One heck of a deal imo. Even though it does look like it's missing some badges and i'm guessing thats not the original paint judging by the quality of it, it's still pretty clean and would be worth taking a closer look at if you were in the market for a 3rd gen.

Just thought i would show you all.
    Last edited by Transamws6; 10-31-2009 at 07:27 PM.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

THAT'S A FKKIN GTA!!! Only other colors I would want are charcoal grey(rare) or black. But it HAS to be a GTA. Back when I was a kid I wanted one sooooooo bad.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Dude, you should get that if ya can't get a 4th gen WS6.

2011 Prius

That's the about going rate. There's one at a dealer for about that price. 51,000 miles one owner. Leather, fully loaded same color. Only problem is the spoiler needs to be repainted, other then that great shape from what I recall.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...fCarsQ5fTrucks

How bout this one.

FS down the road from my parents house. Hopefully its still there when I go back for a day or two so I can check it out.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Thats not bad at all for a 3rd gen. Doesn't appear to reside at a trailer house either.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wow!!! But not to be a dick but that is the best hood and front end combo EVER put on a bird IMHO.. They are all sweet tho..
    Last edited by Smittro; 10-31-2009 at 07:41 PM.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Thats not bad at all for a 3rd gen. Doesn't appear to reside at a trailer house either.
    Thats always a plus when it comes to turdgens.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post

How bout this one.

FS down the road from my parents house. Hopefully its still there when I go back for a day or two so I can check it out.
    Man, that car is seriously bad @$$. If I were the original owner, that car would NOT leave my grasp.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    THAT'S A FKKIN GTA!!! Only other colors I would want are charcoal grey(rare) or black. But it HAS to be a GTA. Back when I was a kid I wanted one sooooooo bad.
    Yea man i remember when I was like 12 I used to have this firebird book i got from borders and i would just stare at the GTA for like 10 min. everytime I looked at the book, that charcoal grey or the black are also my two favorite colors on the GTA and the gold wheels would really set it off, man I freakin love gta's, one of the best looking F-Bodys ever made imo. I don't know about you but for me, if someone put a Iroc z next to a GTA i'd def. choose the GTA, looks 2x as good as an iroc imo.

And na man I just wanted to show yall, I'm not in the market for a car anymore, i'll just keep what I have.

Just out of curiosity, I wonder how much it would be to insure an IROC Z or a GTA for a 17 year old, couldn't be that expensive could it?

Edit: A V8 third gen lol.
    Last edited by Transamws6; 10-31-2009 at 07:52 PM.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

How bout this one.

The things I'd do for that car, my god.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    Yea man i remember when I was like 12 I used to have this firebird book i got from borders and i would just stare at the GTA for like 10 min. everytime I looked at the book, that charcoal grey or the black are also my two favorite colors on the GTA and the gold wheels would really set it off, man I freakin love gta's, one of the best looking F-Bodys ever made imo. I don't know about you but for me, if someone put a Iroc z next to a GTA i'd def. choose the GTA, looks 2x as good as an iroc imo.

And na man I just wanted to show yall, I'm not in the market for a car anymore, i'll just keep what I have.

Just out of curiosity, I wonder how much it would be to insure an IROC Z or a GTA for a 17 year old, couldn't be that expensive could it?

Edit: A V8 third gen lol.
    Well, if it has ABS, then, depending on your insurance company, it will be considered a discountable item.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

As far as the great deal, you'd be a dumbass not to own it etc. It's hard to tell off of the internet. The ten bolt might be whirring a death song, the subframes and tub might be rotted out etc. My truck might look good in some pics but gawd dayum is it a 100 footer if you ever saw one Beautiful car though

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

How bout this one.

I used to have one of these. My favorite body style for camaros

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

one of the cleanest 3rd gen's i've ever seen for below 10k.
    at that statement.

Ask IROC how much most 3rd gens go for....he will tell you he can't give his away.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Well, if it has ABS, then, depending on your insurance company, it will be considered a discountable item.
    Hm, good to know, thanks man. Man, Those 3rd gens are cool when they are properly maintained.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Hm, good to know, thanks man. Man, Those 3rd gens are cool when they are properly maintained.
    Yes they are.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    As far as the great deal, you'd be a dumbass not to own it etc. It's hard to tell off of the internet. The ten bolt might be whirring a death song, the subframes and tub might be rotted out etc. My truck might look good in some pics but gawd dayum is it a 100 footer if you ever saw one Beautiful car though
    Thats why i said you'd be a dumbass not to take a closer look at it if you are in the market for a 3rd gen. not saying that it's perfect and you should buy it because I don't know, I was just judging by the internet pics, it looks pretty clean.

I dunno but it looks like it's missing a few emblems or something. The front end looks awful non-stickerishy . I really don't think thats the original paint.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    at that statement.

Ask IROC how much most 3rd gens go for....he will tell you he can't give his away.
    Haha maybe I should have been more specific, I was just judging by autotraders listings you really don't see that many clean third gens on there for under 10k. I've seen a few on there that were in ok condition for around the 5-6k price range but never have I seen one on their as clean as that T/A. Now out in the real world, I don't know, but I know on there thats a pretty good deal.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Thats why i said you'd be a dumbass not to take a closer look at it if you are in the market for a 3rd gen. not saying that it's perfect and you should buy it because I don't know, I was just judging by the internet pics, it looks pretty clean.

I dunno but it looks like it's missing a few emblems or something. The front end looks awful non-stickerishy . I really don't think thats the original paint.
    I was looking at that. I think it was a repaint. Hopefully the previous owner still has the emblems for the fenders and nose. They are pretty expensive from eBay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information