Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

Halloween 2, Zombie style = great horror movie

despite the mixed reviews, of love/hate toward Rob Zombies take on halloween 2, I went and saw the movie.

first off, i'm a huge horror movie fan, let it be B-flicks to mainstream psychological thrillers.

H1 - I thought was a great way to reintroduce the Mike Myers character while following the original.

H2 - however is not a remake of the original 2nd halloween, instead H2 is a complete Rob Zombie creation. H2 illustrates a great accurate interpretation on how the characters evolved/changed since the first attack. Very modern and very cool.

If you dont like horror movies dont bother seeing it and judging. Too many people judge a horror movie poorly and follow by stating they dont like horror movies.

if you like horror and a fan of Zombie's movies, definitley check this out.

Impounded
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez7 View Post
    despite the mixed reviews, of love/hate toward Rob Zombies take on halloween 2, I went and saw the movie.

first off, i'm a huge horror movie fan, let it be B-flicks to mainstream psychological thrillers.

H1 - I thought was a great way to reintroduce the Mike Myers character while following the original.

H2 - however is not a remake of the original 2nd halloween, instead H2 is a complete Rob Zombie creation. H2 illustrates a great accurate interpretation on how the characters evolved/changed since the first attack. Very modern and very cool.

If you dont like horror movies dont bother seeing it and judging. Too many people judge a horror movie poorly and follow by stating they dont like horror movies.

if you like horror and a fan of Zombie's movies, definitley check this out.
    As far a Rob Zombie goes.......Halloween is the only movie he's done that I really liked....can't wait to see part 2 this Friday......glad somebodys finally making good remakes of these classics..... the last 3 Halloween movies sucked....as did Friday the 13th....they butchered a classic with this years remake.

murdered out 06 z06

i read that the original h2 he did was 4 hours long. i hope that one comes out on dvd. i'll be seeing h2 this weekend also

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by issues View Post
    i read that the original h2 he did was 4 hours long. i hope that one comes out on dvd. i'll be seeing h2 this weekend also
    please explain

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by midnightnavyz28 View Post
    As far a Rob Zombie goes.......Halloween is the only movie he's done that I really liked....can't wait to see part 2 this Friday......glad somebodys finally making good remakes of these classics..... the last 3 Halloween movies sucked....as did Friday the 13th....they butchered a classic with this years remake.
    agreed... just dont go into h2 expecting it to be remake of the original H2.

supposedly H3 will be coming out but in 3D. Zombie will NOT be making this one. Zombie stated H2 is his final halloween movie.

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez7 View Post
    agreed... just dont go into h2 expecting it to be remake of the original H2.

supposedly H3 will be coming out but in 3D. Zombie will NOT be making this one. Zombie stated H2 is his final halloween movie.
    i think the original H2 sucks....i hope they dont overkill Halloween like they did with Jason & Freddy....i mean a psycho can only kill so many people so many ways lol

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I saw it opening day, great flick. I love his movies.

Thread Information