Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Impounded
    gmcheviac

hairy armed chicks?

Said chick in question: really into me it seems, smart funny, common sense, we think on the same page, nice booty/body, a solid c-cup, pretty face, no man voice or anywhere close. Dilemma: slightly hairy arms for a girl, and i'm not that hairy of a dude except from my happy trail down to my hobbit feet (slightly hairy 13's). Her arms are not however hairyer than mine. Her hair isn't like long man arm hair, it's just dark which makes it seem bad. I try not to look at her arms which is alright because she would probably think i'm staring at her tits anyways. So is this a deal breaker? Please opine ls1.com

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Drug her
    Shave pits
    ???
    Profit

Impounded
    gmcheviac

No, no stank hair pits or legs, just the arms. Should I say gott dayum Chewbacca, you need to shave?

Onyx Black
    2002 Camaro Vert Z28

if you want to be slapped or make her cry or something along those lines.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

was a joke..

Onyx Black
    2002 Camaro Vert Z28

do you know any of her friends?

blue
    1975 camaro

ignore it. then one day be like i wonder what it feels like to wax. get her to think its just you thats waxing then be like what are u laughing at ur waxing with me soo u feel my pain

Impounded
    gmcheviac

very sneaky. No way in fuck i'll get waxed anywhere though i'm not turning in my man card over that little issue. I'll see how the situation pans out though.

blue
    1975 camaro

suck it up titty baby haha chicks dig smooth skin and a 5'0 clock shadow

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by 35th02Z28 View Post
    do you know any of her friends?
    No, just met this girl first day of school. She's in alot of my classes. Every school year you might as well be from out of state. You have your friends, a handful of acqaintances from former classes, and everyone else. Because my school is the 2nd or so biggest in Texas. You're pretty much never allowed to talk in class and there's four different lunch times. Getting to know new people can be difficult. It sucks

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by fbod91 View Post
    suck it up titty baby haha chicks dig smooth skin and a 5'0 clock shadow
    I can haz teh shadow should I choose. I don't like it because I can't really shave before I go to bed anymore and it still look nice. I had some mean pointy (where they go forward) sideburns over the summer for lols. I miss summer

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I'd let her be really. IMHO Trust me she's aware of it. The likelyhood of her being picked on over it could be high. Bringing it up may deepen her complex over it. If you like her and can see yourself with her often let it go. Asshats have a "one size fits all" quality about them. You could easily hurt her over it and have one for yourself..Not to mention you'll feel bad for bringing it up in the first place if it goes wrong. There's no recovery from that one..

Onyx Black
    2002 Camaro Vert Z28

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    No, just met this girl first day of school. She's in alot of my classes. Every school year you might as well be from out of state. You have your friends, a handful of acqaintances from former classes, and everyone else. Because my school is the 2nd or so biggest in Texas. You're pretty much never allowed to talk in class and there's four different lunch times. Getting to know new people can be difficult. It sucks
    hell ya it does im going to TCC southeast campus over in arlington right now to get my basics not really any attractive girls in any of my classes except one and shes on the other side of the room :[ but anyways I was going to say if you knew any of her friends and is pretty cool with them get them to talk to her about it and get her to shave it but other than that you probably should just ignore it cause you never know it could turn out better than expected if your into long relationships or whatever

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Once again i'm NOT and would NEVER bring this up to her

blue
    1975 camaro

damn that does. this my senior year at cy fair high school (first year there) and the only ppl i talk to is the ppl from auto tech and this girl that doesnt know how to tell her bf she wants to leave him for me haha
    Last edited by fbod91; 09-09-2009 at 08:05 PM.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

She's probably got pubes down to her knees...hint for her to shave and see if she takes it. If not than you're better off.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by 35th02Z28 View Post
    hell ya it does im going to TCC southeast campus over in arlington right now to get my basics not really any attractive girls in any of my classes except one and shes on the other side of the room :[ but anyways I was going to say if you knew any of her friends and is pretty cool with them get them to talk to her about it and get her to shave it but other than that you probably should just ignore it cause you never know it could turn out better than expected if your into long relationships or whatever
    Katy is mostly nerdy engineers/doctors/lawyers and plastic (originally and genetically ugly) wives. If that makes any sense. They make ugly babies too. Any decent girls it seems "hang like sleeve of wizard" by sophomore year, dey hoes basically. There all stuck up bitches too. Can't wait for A&M in two years, get some brunette redneck girls woohoo

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    She's probably got pubes down to her knees...hint for her to shave and see if she takes it. If not than you're better off.
    just thought of that. People generally aren't hairy in specific spots.

Onyx Black
    2002 Camaro Vert Z28

Katy is mostly nerdy engineers/doctors/lawyers and plastic (originally and genetically ugly) wives. If that makes any sense. They make ugly babies too. Any decent girls it seems "hang like sleeve of wizard" by sophomore year, dey hoes basically. There all stuck up bitches too. Can't wait for A&M in two years, get some brunette redneck girls woohoo
    lol im lost now.......but im going to UT in two years lolz.....

yellow
    2004 gto

very sneaky. No way in fuck i'll get waxed anywhere though i'm not turning in my man card over that little issue. I'll see how the situation pans out though.
    "little issue" get over it... not everyone can be so perfect for you fucking ass bags..

tell her she is fucking hot, and bang her. my girlfriend's arms are the same way.. i love her.. not the color of her fucking arm hair.

besides.. it did bother me some, so i told her to cut that shit. she did. thats it. man up.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information