Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Had a wierd dream and wierd day..

I was alseep today and for some reason I had a dream about seeing a 'bird wreck.. I was walking downtown and this lightly colored firebird was speeding and lost control, hit the raised curb, rolled over a went into a house right off the road, and I had to help get the driver and some old woman was trapped by debris... wierd..

I went driving downtown today in that area and saw a pewter v6er with the sport appearance package... creepy...so I turned down that road and saw another black/ red ws6... so I was leaving town and saw another bird... I mean seeing a bird in town in like finding a 7 leaf clover(yes I have found one) then I drove the backroads my gfs dads house(wanted to stop by and talk to her dad about getting a ws6)... on the way there I saw another ws6... and when we get there it looks like noone is home(she doesnt live with her dad) so she walks up and her dads new gf is there, and out of the woods walks a damn timberwolf... scared the shit outta me. But it was there pet and found out her dads gf is cherokee and her name is Chadawa or something like that)shes a lot prettier and nicer than my gfs mom)....Anyway Im waiting in the car because I thought we were gonna leave since he wasnt there, but then the garage door opened and I see reflective honeycombs and two white reverse lights... turns out she has a early 98 vert with the rare metallic purple paint...

and I slept like a good 15 hours today... it was awesome.

and no I dont smoke crack.

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

what were you smoking.....

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Rauchen Verboten!

Does half a ice cream cake and two chicken strip baskets count tho?(im fat)

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

The schnoz berries taste like schnoz berries! (Super Troopers)

Last edited by hoss 2000 z-28; 08-27-2008 at 05:51 AM.

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

I've really never had dreams that alluded to something happening in the future, I rarely ever remember my dreams anyway. But, I sometimes get a strong feeling about something and then something will happen. Almost like someone is whispering something to me to prepare me for something. Sometimes the events themselves are a big deal and other times not at all.

For example: A few years ago I was going to a business conference in Nashville, TN and as I was riding back to Pikeville, KY where I was going to school, I had a feeling that my car was being vandalized. It was raining this day and I told my friends that something was wrong, that I bet my car was up on blocks with the wheels gone, etc. Half joking of course. They thought I was crazy and said I parked in a safe place. Well, we pull up and my driver side window was busted out. When I opened the door to check out the damage I noticed that the seat was just a little wet, like it happened within the last 20 minutes or so. The radio was pulled, the change was taken from my console, cd player and many cd's were gone along with clothes and other valuables from the trunk.

I've also had a bad vibe about driving on one of my days off so I didn't go. Don't know if something would have happened or not but I'm still here.

Thread Information