Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guys are gross?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Guys are gross?

OK...I have been married for 3000 years...and raised two daughters so I have been around woman all my life...and I have some comments/rants/thoughts after all these years of women running my house.....
    1. Peeing off the back porch is OK. Long as nobody is around who gives a shit.
    2. Taking one finger and pressing it against one side of your nose and blowing like hell through the other nostril is the ultimate nose blow. Snot has been known to come out of me an travel at the speed of light for over 30 feet. Done outside...it is not gross or rude....it is clearing the ol nasal cavity thoroughly.
    3. Peeing in the shower drain is OK. I mean what is the difference? It all goes out to the septic system anyway. Who gives a shit. Aim for the drain and your civilized.
    4. Scratching your balls. Anywhere anytime. Fuck em. My balls itch.
    5. Trimming nose hairs with a BIC lighter. Works like a champ and is acceptable in South Texas. Once again fuck em. Nose may be a tad red for a day or two...but them lil nose hairs are nowhere to be found. Called manly man grooming 101.
    6. Turn you underwear in side out and go another day. Fuck yes! I'm green baby...saving water and the planet. What I shit in my pants or piss myself?...I don't think so...
    7. Trimming your toenails with wire snips. Damn right. Them cheap ass toe nail clippers aint worth a shit. Give me Northern Tool Supply wire snips for the job. After your done spray your clips down with WD40/wipe em down and put em back in your rollaway tool box like a real fucking man.
    8. Cut the shit out of your hands working on your ride? Bleeding all over everywhere? Pour gas on them cuts...stops the bleeding almost instantly. Stings like a sum bitch but stops the bleeding cuz the gas makes the lil blood vessels constrict...so STFU and get the gas. Wrap a red shop towel around it and get back under the hood. We dont need antiseptic and sterile guaze....for what? Gas and red shop towels.....your good to go.
    9. When changing out your differential fluid you get that shit all over you and smell like diff fluid for 14 days. Diff fluid is just like skunk spray...shit aint coming off nor going away. So everybody can just wrap a towel around there face and STFU at the dinner table for a couple of weeks while your stinking up the house with your Diff Smell.
    10. Cornbread broken up put into a glass of milk and sprinkled with sugar is the best shit ever.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

you sir...are more red neck then jeff foxworthy and larry the cable guy combined
    lol

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

feel better?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    10. Cornbread broken up put into a glass of milk and sprinkled with sugar is the best shit ever.
    holy shit!!! i thought i was the only one that does that!!!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

#3 FTW, but don't tell my wife!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post

feel better?
    Which brings up number 11.
    11. Farting. When in bed with Mama and it is late at night....and you got a big ol crab cake/brussel sprout/beer fart rumbling around....it is polite and common courtesy mandates to point your fart cannon the opposite direction/spread your cheeks to kill the noise and let that bad boy go free. This is showing respect for your bed partner.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    holy shit!!! i thought i was the only one that does that!!!
    idk about the sugar, but cornbread and milk is awesome !

and when you're really broke....crackers and milk isn't bad either...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    idk about the sugar, but cornbread and milk is awesome !

and when you're really broke....crackers and milk isn't bad either...
    got to have the sugar on there... and if you got them strawberries go good...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Which brings up number 11.
    11. Farting. When in bed with Mama and it is late at night....and you got a big ol crab cake/brussel sprout/beer fart rumbling around....it is polite and common courtesy mandates to point your fart cannon the opposite direction/spread your cheeks to kill the noise and let that bad boy go free. This is showing respect for your bed partner.
    so it's rude to put the covers over thier head and dutch oven them???

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

12. It is OK to watch Saving Private Ryan first 30 minutes turned up loud as hell on your surround sound. Everybody in the house can just go outside for 30 minutes and STFU.
    13. It is fully acceptable to re-run over road kill in your pick up truck. Snakes especially.
    14. Shooting squirrels eating your bird food. I have about 50 pairs of mating Cardinals and I like em. So I shoot squirrels getting into the bird feeders. Dead as shit. I got a single shot .22 with a Bushnell scope and can shoot out the eye of them tree rat mother fuckers from 50 yards off the back porch drunk on my ass. I say I wont go to hell and God only made squirrels cuz he knew man would invent the .22 rifle and needed something to shoot at.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

15. When your buddies come over to hang in the shop and talk about car/oil/pussy it is rude for women to come out and sit down. Fucks everything up. We dont go "get our nails done" with them so they should stay the fuck out of the shop when your buddies come over. If we want to hear them women we'll go inside and sit down and listen to their bullshit. But in the shop during beer drinking/music blasting/guy talking is off limits unless you got a dick. Period.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

15. When your buddies come over to hang in the shop and talk about car/oil/pussy it is rude for women to come out and sit down. Fucks everything up. We dont go "get our nails done" with them so they should stay the fuck out of the shop when your buddies come over. If we want to hear them women we'll go inside and sit down and listen to their bullshit. But in the shop during beer drinking/music blasting/guy talking is off limits unless you got a dick. Period.
    this should be amended for strippers and nekkid chicks.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    got to have the sugar on there... and if you got them strawberries go good...
    hmmm, you know...that does sound good. like a little strawberry short-cornbread-cake dessert...

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

16. When you go to the hospital to see a family member/friend/whatever you don't have to take "something" every fucking time. Go in...see how their doing and leave. That simple. Dont need to stop by the flower shop in the lobby and shit.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

17. You don't eat shit in my muscle car. Nothing. Get in/strap in and STFU. If you bitch it is too loud I will throw your squealing ass out on the highway. STFU when in my muscle car. If you say it is too bouncy and doesn't ride soft I will stop the car and beat the shit out of you.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

17. You don't eat shit in my muscle car. Nothing. Get in/strap in and STFU. If you bitch it is too loud I will throw your squealing ass out on the highway. STFU when in my muscle car. If you say it is too bouncy and doesn't ride soft I will stop the car and beat the shit out of you.
    i vote sarge for rewriting the constitution of texas

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

18. Dont throw my Hot Rod/GM High Performance magazines in the holder thing next to the toilet away. I don't give a shit how old/ragged they are. I will throw your fucking entire shoe collection in the swimming pool.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

#8 but use laquer thinner instead

1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

holy shit this is amazing

navy blue metallic
    2000 z28 camaro

sarge you are the man!! esoecially 17 and 18 !!! and i too love me some milk and cornbread!!!!! i have a lot of family in louisiana learned me some good eats at an early age!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information