Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Guys be careful(fight)

I was on my way back from the bar and noticed some (im guessing he was drunk) guy going on and off the road in circles going in and out of a Shell by my house......so i yelled at him to stop and he pulled into the lot and stopped, so i pulled in to see if he needed help and he got out of the car and came after me. He swung and i moved and as soon as he turned i hit him......he hit the ground knocked out and i freaked out and left(im pretty sure hes got a cracked jaw but the way i see it is that he deserves it).....i called the cops when i got home and they said he was gone when they got there and they cant do anything about it cause i couldnt tell what he was driving........i guess the first thing i shoulda done was call them....but i didnt think he was gunna try to hit me....i was just trying to see if he needed any help. But i was also lucky i kept my calm and didnt hurt him worse....that woulda been bad for us both.So watch out who you try to help......i learned the best thing to do is to just call the police and let them handle it...so watch out for some of these crazy drunks out!!

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    I was on my way back from the bar and noticed some (im guessing he was drunk) guy going on and off the road in circles going in and out of a Shell by my house......so i yelled at him to stop and he pulled into the lot and stopped, so i pulled in to see if he needed help and he got out of the car and came after me. He swung and i moved and as soon as he turned i hit him......he hit the ground knocked out and i freaked out and left(im pretty sure hes got a cracked jaw but the way i see it is that he deserves it).....i called the cops when i got home and they said he was gone when they got there and they cant do anything about it cause i couldnt tell what he was driving........i guess the first thing i shoulda done was call them....but i didnt think he was gunna try to hit me....i was just trying to see if he needed any help. But i was also lucky i kept my calm and didnt hurt him worse....that woulda been bad for us both.So watch out who you try to help......i learned the best thing to do is to just call the police and let them handle it...so watch out for some of these crazy drunks out!!
    You did the right thing by cracking him a shot and not waitin around for the cops to show up with you there. Sure call the cops but do that while you are in your house. If you were to wait you would get in triouble, anytime theres a fight between 2 people most go to jail. You said you came back from the bar so is it a fair guess you also had a lil beer on your breath as well? From the way I interpret this you did the exact right thing to do. This is without you anticipating him trying to beat you up for no reason. I dont know that I'd offer help so much myself as jus try and drive around him without gettin in a collision and then maybe notifying police. It did probably feel great to knock him out cold though. lol

Awaiting Activation
    wow stupid drunks!

The best drunk was a few years back. It was November 1st - the day after halloween. My mom and Aunt was walking down the street and sees what she thought was a prop of a dead body on a neighbors lawn. Shes gets closer and is like "wow thats a really lifelike decoration." Then she sees a cooler full of beers next to him, and is like thats not a decoration!! Then she starts freaking out thinking that the guy is dead. He didn't appear to be breathing. So she goes up and lightly kicks his foot. He like half wakes up - she almost jumped out of her skin. The fuckin drunk was just passed out on my nieghbors laws. lol

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Well thats kinda one of the reasons i stopped......i lost a good friend to a drunk driver......and i manage a bar and try not to let people walk out being drunk and driving.......i just didnt wat him to be on the road if he was drunk or whatever he was........i was also thinking by how slow he was going that it could have been someone having a strok, or heart attach etc..

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

nice punch ali

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by rrgray8 View Post
    nice punch ali
    HAHA thanks.....im pretty well trained in hand to hand and self defense.....thats why im gunna be a cop....so i dont get in trouble again..lolol

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

HAHA thanks.....im pretty well trained in hand to hand and self defense.....thats why im gunna be a cop....so i dont get in trouble again..lolol
    me 2 been a while since I worked out in karate but i can still use my hands

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

A week ago while I was on duty we where dispatched to a drunk driver....long story short....took out a mom and her two kids. 3&9 year old. You see it all the time, makes me sick to my stomach. And the proper procedure is to call the cops...but if he's messed up enough....beat the shit out of them.Please.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by rrgray8 View Post
    me 2 been a while since I worked out in karate but i can still use my hands
    I never really got into karate...im too fat!!lol
    But i got into ALOT of trouble for nearly beating a 20y.o. dude to death when i was 16....i caught my first girl(love or whatnot) cheating red handed....im not proud of it....but id never do it again.....too many girls out there..

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    A week ago while I was on duty we where dispatched to a drunk driver....long story short....took out a mom and her two kids. 3&9 year old. You see it all the time, makes me sick to my stomach. And the proper procedure is to call the cops...but if he's messed up enough....beat the shit out of them.Please.
    I agree....one of my buddys doesnt agree....but i would rather him be knocked out than on the street.....ive threatened some of my friends with the same.....either sit in my car and ill bring you home....or lay in my car and ill bring you home...

BTW what part of Florida do you live in.....my dad just moved back from Kissimi(sp)

Impounded

ft.myers

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

are u an emt ???

Impounded

no, sheriff...i work in SET (undercover) was thinking about EMT...but needed more of a adrenaline rush...had to do a year as jail deputy...4 months as a marked road unit...and now 6 months so far in SET. I love it.

i learned the best thing to do is to just call the police and let them handle it...
    Most don't learn this soon enough in life. It's not worth the risk. You never know if the person(s) your going to confront are in the right frame of mind. It's not worth getting shot if they decide to try and rob you or if you do fight them and blood is involved you could end up with HIV, or whatever.

There are times when it pays to be a hero, but the situation you faced was not one of them.

Impounded

thats absolutely true thats why you should only do it if their messed up enough...because you never know if they have a gun or not...thats when i come in..and shoot their fuckin brains out. If their armed that is........

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

no, sheriff...i work in SET (undercover) was thinking about EMT...but needed more of a adrenaline rush...had to do a year as jail deputy...4 months as a marked road unit...and now 6 months so far in SET. I love it.
    They offered me a job as a corrections deputy....but im scared that im gunna do too good of a job and their gunna want to keep in in there.lol

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

i would love to do undercover work that wold be awesome....what qualifications did u have to meet to get the jail deputy job ??

Impounded

i love it, you really get to learn a lot of things..plus you meet a lot of hot chicks ...was doing a sting at a club(druggie) **BAM** some one starts fighting pull out my gun from my ankle and scare the guys shitless. We didn't get the drugdealer..but i did get a girls number.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

i love it, you really get to learn a lot of things..plus you meet a lot of hot chicks ...was doing a sting at a club(druggie) **BAM** some one starts fighting pull out my gun from my ankle and scare the guys shitless. We didn't get the drugdealer..but i did get a girls number.
    You remind me of another user who posted here... he was also a cop

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

They offered me a job as a corrections deputy....but im scared that im gunna do too good of a job and their gunna want to keep in in there.lol
    what do u do 4 a living ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information