Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

Gun Ban Activists Vs. Farmboy from Goochland

so... i work at a gun shop, yes im that guy who strongly believes in arming the public for the greater good of the would be defenseless. we sell all kinds of neat guns, from single shot, to full auto, which are perfectly legal in this great country of ours. well, except for D.C. and new york, which for some reason there is more crime after banning guns than before, but whatever.

well today we had some picketers outside our shop with signs showing how horribly destructive guns can be. as i was walking out to get lunch she stops me calls me the son of the devil and a few other choice words for selling such things. She was using the school shootings at Columbine and VA Tech as her main argument with me. To this day i believe both incidents, as well as many other school shootings would not have happened, or the damages would of been minimized if the faculty and staff open carried.

You can ask any murderer, rapist, or robber that they prefer unarmed young women because they cannot fight back, yet if you put a .357 in that same young womans hands she doesnt look quite as cute to that rapist. The police tell women to "Vomit on yourself to make yourself less appealing."

I almost always open carry, you never know, the guy standing in front of you at 7-11 might be getting ready to rob the place, he turns around sees a guy with a gun, and decides to go elsewhere.

My life has been saved because I carry a gun. When I first moved into my apartment, i hear some jiggling at the door, i retrieve my firearm and setup behind a door. i hear the creaking of the door as it is opened and then the footsteps. I let them get about 15 steps in then i chamber a round. Now for those of you who haven't heard a shotgun chambering a round it is the international language for Get The Fuck Out. by the time i lean around the corner they are already running out the door. So why do some people feel they can hinder my right to a firearm because of someone else. so, im done ranting. anyone elses thoughts?

Just remember, when seconds count, police are only minutes away.

Black
    99SS

Very well put,neighbor.

NBM
    02 M6 Formula

very true, i am in the process of getting my firearms licenses, being in canada it is a little bit harder but i refuse to be a statistic also

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by V8MUSCLE View Post
    so... i work at a gun shop, yes im that guy who strongly believes in arming the public for the greater good of the would be defenseless. we sell all kinds of neat guns, from single shot, to full auto, which are perfectly legal in this great country of ours. well, except for D.C. and new york, which for some reason there is more crime after banning guns than before, but whatever.

well today we had some picketers outside our shop with signs showing how horribly destructive guns can be. as i was walking out to get lunch she stops me calls me the son of the devil and a few other choice words for selling such things. She was using the school shootings at Columbine and VA Tech as her main argument with me. To this day i believe both incidents, as well as many other school shootings would not have happened, or the damages would of been minimized if the faculty and staff open carried.

You can ask any murderer, rapist, or robber that they prefer unarmed young women because they cannot fight back, yet if you put a .357 in that same young womans hands she doesnt look quite as cute to that rapist. The police tell women to "Vomit on yourself to make yourself less appealing."

I almost always open carry, you never know, the guy standing in front of you at 7-11 might be getting ready to rob the place, he turns around sees a guy with a gun, and decides to go elsewhere.

My life has been saved because I carry a gun. When I first moved into my apartment, i hear some jiggling at the door, i retrieve my firearm and setup behind a door. i hear the creaking of the door as it is opened and then the footsteps. I let them get about 15 steps in then i chamber a round. Now for those of you who haven't heard a shotgun chambering a round it is the international language for Get The Fuck Out. by the time i lean around the corner they are already running out the door. So why do some people feel they can hinder my right to a firearm because of someone else. so, im done ranting. anyone elses thoughts?

Just remember, when seconds count, police are only minutes away.
    Guns don't kill people brother.. people kill people..Where theres a will theres a way...Paranoid people always have to place blame on someone besides themselves or society. It makes them feel like they have accomplished something and they can pat themselves on the back. But in actuality they have done nothing productive or preventive to maybe educate these little disgruntled idiots who get picked on and decide to go shoot up there tormenters or maybe shoot up some people who are more fortunate .. just because daddy didn't love him enough or they "had a rough upbringing"

There's alot of us who have had a rough upbringing and become productive and helpful members of society.. who never make excuses but rather decide our own destiny's and make something of ourselves.

Tell those picketers I said oh and I have my Glock already..45 cal.. with hollow points and extended clip if they need a demonstration
    Last edited by illcul8troffcr; 10-30-2008 at 09:31 PM.
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

God bless Kentucky!! It's perfectly legal to walk down any street in the state with a gun on your hip and an AR-15 slung over your shoulder. The only permit we need is for concealed carry, and that's very quick and easy to obtain. In my 18 years of owning and carrying firearms, I've only had to draw my weapon once and I was pretty rattled afterward. I was at a stoplight in the middle of the afternoon about 8 years ago and some asshat jumps in the front seat of my car and says "give me a dollar". I drew my Springfield Champion and asked if he would like to get his head blown off instead. He removed himself from my car rather quickly and ran off. I just sat there for a second a little bit stunned. My little boys have a small weapons cache waiting on them when they're old enough to take ownership!

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

I'm a cop and I tell people not to rely on us. Just a fact. The chances of us getting there in time, to keep you from being a victim, are not good. You need to take steps to become a less-appealing target. Situational awareness' and lawful ownership of firearms by competent folks' go a LONG way in that subject.

Don't be a victim. And no matter what others might say, most cops are pro-gun for the law-abiding citizen. I look at it as a positive. They could actually save MY life.

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

this is why if Obama gets elected you can kiss our right to carry goodbye. He and Pelosi both want to enforce even stricter gun laws against us law-abiding citizens. Total BS. They want to severely limit our 2nd Amendent right. Having liberal democrats in office will only insure that, because they will rule by their 'interperation' of the law, not the law itself. Supreme Court already proves this since the D.C. gun ban was "ONLY" over-turned by a 5-4 ruling. That in itself is extremely scary...

As already stated, people kill people. I have yet to see a gun by itself walk up to a person, shoot and kill them...

"Vote NO for Obama 2008"
    Last edited by SSwt00SS; 10-31-2008 at 04:45 AM.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

its better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
    own a gun!!
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

I open carry here in NC. I have a ccw, but I decide to open carry most of the time to deter crime. Most people think I am a cop because they don't know you can legally open carry without being a cop. Anybody that brings up "if guns were taken away there would be less crime" hears " It is a proven FACT, that when guns are taken away, crime goes up." I mean if somebody knows there is a good chance you have a gun, they are going to think twice about committing a crime. If guns were banned, criminals would still have them. Criminals will always have guns if they want them. Most gun crimes/accidents are done with illegally owned guns or guns that parents made too easily accessible for children.

I still like the saying by Larry the cable guy. "If guns kill people, I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."
    Last edited by partemisio; 10-31-2008 at 05:11 AM.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black

Quote Originally Posted by partemisio View Post
    I open carry here in NC. I have a ccw, but I decide to open carry most of the time to deter crime. Most people think I am a cop because they don't know you can legally open carry without being a cop. Anybody that brings up "if guns were taken away there would be less crime" hears " It is a proven FACT, that when guns are taken away, crime goes up." I mean if somebody knows there is a good chance you have a gun, they are going to think twice about committing a crime. If guns were banned, criminals would still have them. Criminals will always have guns if they want them.
    guns are illegal in chicago and it looks like we are going to be murder capital again.
    the one problem i foresee with handguns becoming legal here again is the gangbangers are really gonna turn up shootings a notch.

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    "Vote NO for Obama 2008"
    QFT

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I carry...so does my wife and both daughters. All well trained and deadly.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    I'm a cop and I tell people not to rely on us. Just a fact. The chances of us getting there in time, to keep you from being a victim, are not good. You need to take steps to become a less-appealing target. Situational awareness' and lawful ownership of firearms by competent folks' go a LONG way in that subject.

Don't be a victim. And no matter what others might say, most cops are pro-gun for the law-abiding citizen. I look at it as a positive. They could actually save MY life.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by V8MUSCLE View Post
    while i fully agree with you unfortunatly 90% of the time that gun will end up in the rapists hands...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

A gun saved my sister from being a victim of some sicko when she was in college. I'm all for protecting our rights. Because I will never be at anyones mercy.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

we have concealed carry here in Ohio. I just saw a thing on the news a month or so ago about a guy that answered a craigs list ad for some construction equipment. He drove out to a rural job site to look at it and when he got there 2 guys tried to rob him of the cash. He had a ccw license and pulled his pistol and blasted 1 of the guys. That single incident is why we should have the right to carry. That's one of the perfect examples of why it's a good thing. He didn't kill the guy but they both fled and the one was caught at a hospital an hour from here.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Thats why voting NO for a half bred big eared blue gummed moron is a must. Hes never served this country a day in his life, wont acknowledge the pledge of allegiance, yet he wants to run this country???? Fucking America needs to wake up before all his ragheaded friends are over here running things.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I like how Robert Heinlein (SF author - think Starship Trooper) phrased it, "An armed society is a polite society".

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    this is why if Obama gets elected you can kiss our right to carry goodbye. He and Pelosi both want to enforce even stricter gun laws against us law-abiding citizens. Total BS. They want to severely limit our 2nd Amendent right. Having liberal democrats in office will only insure that, because they will rule by their 'interperation' of the law, not the law itself. Supreme Court already proves this since the D.C. gun ban was "ONLY" over-turned by a 5-4 ruling. That in itself is extremely scary...

As already stated, people kill people. I have yet to see a gun by itself walk up to a person, shoot and kill them...

"Vote NO for Obama 2008"
    This is why i just ordered 2 DPMS lowers and plan on gettin 3-4 more before the year is over

rice..a growing epidemic PAT-LS101's Avatar

blue
    2002 camaro z28 a4

taking guns away is a baddddd idea!!! NOBAMA!!! I cant belive he's even made it this far!!! theres alot of sickos out there....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information