Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

great experience with my fiance yesterday

so yesterday me and my fiance got off work early to take her to the doctor for the baby. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was amazing. It was like we finally got confirmation that there really was a baby in there. It was the best thing we ever did together. I think that brought us even closer, if that is even possible. I have just been feeling great ever since then. Nothing can bring me down right now. I just feel great.

Red
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

he's high folks. soon he will be tripping.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by 2MuchFun View Post
    he's high folks. soon he will be tripping.
    hey. I'm not that high. lol. I don't do drugs. I am just happy

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

congrats buddy i know exactly how you feel
    i went about 2 weeks ago to listen to my third kids heart and to find out he was a boy
    there is nothing else in the world that matters when it comes to your kids
    wait untill you get to hold him/her for the first time

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i've been through that... it is indeed a great thing... it changed my life forever... i've become a far better person because of my child...

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by dpinson View Post
    congrats buddy i know exactly how you feel
    i went about 2 weeks ago to listen to my third kids heart and to find out he was a boy
    there is nothing else in the world that matters when it comes to your kids
    wait untill you get to hold him/her for the first time
    I am really anxious. I want to know if it's a boy or girl. I won't know til we get back from our honey moon in july though. I can't wait.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i've been through that... it is indeed a great thing... it changed my life forever... i've become a far better person because of my child...
    my life has already changed because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    I am really anxious. I want to know if it's a boy or girl. I won't know til we get back from our honey moon in july though. I can't wait.
    Quick question....I really don't wanna sound like an asshole and I'm really in your corner here....but WHAT IN THE HELL are you guys gonna do on your honeymoon?

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Quick question....I really don't wanna sound like an asshole and I'm really in your corner here....but WHAT IN THE HELL are you guys gonna do on your honeymoon?
    we are going on a 7 day cruise to mexico. we aren't gonna drink and we are gonna enjoy it just like any other couple would. she is only gonna be 4 months pregnant and only starting to really show. it's not like she can't have sex while she is pregnant. her doctor encouraged it actually.

we are going on a 7 day cruise to mexico. we aren't gonna drink and we are gonna enjoy it just like any other couple would. she is only gonna be 4 months pregnant and only starting to really show. it's not like she can't have sex while she is pregnant. her doctor encouraged it actually.

...yeah i thought traveling outside of the country and being exposed to a whole world of bacterias and virus was not a good idea for pregnant women? Also cruise ships are know for mass viruses or food poisoning.

Plus not being a dick but since you two are needing assitance shouldnt you be saving for the kid instead of going on a cruise? Maybe save the cruise for a 5 year anniversary?Not trying to piss in your cheerios either just a question.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus View Post
    ...yeah i thought traveling outside of the country and being exposed to a whole world of bacterias and virus was not a good idea for pregnant women? Also cruise ships are know for mass viruses or food poisoning.

Plus not being a dick but since you two are needing assitance shouldnt you be saving for the kid instead of going on a cruise? Maybe save the cruise for a 5 year anniversary?Not trying to piss in your cheerios either just a question.
    I think he has a good paying job, plus parents help and saving like 200 somthing a week 2 go into his babies fund

white
    94 camaro z28

well we aren't really hurting anymore. we are both making at least 40k each a year now. I am working my ass off to keep the job they gave me and the company hired her as a fitter which starts at 21 and hour. after a day of working there they said that's what they wanted from her and that's what she got. now I am the lowest paid person in the place at 18 an hour. I can't wait til I finish training in my new position. I want to do repairs for a while. ti pays 5 more an hour and is much more my style work. after that though Iwill move up again and be making 32 dollars an hour as a full fledged orthotist. then I will be making the most money between me and her again. we aren't worried about going on the honey moon in mexico or anything. we even asked the doctor before hand. he said that it would be the perfect time to go on one during her pregnancy and as long as she doesn't eat on shore she doesn't need to really worry. oh I have been on 8 cruises as of last summer and I have never gotten any stomach viruses. I am not worried a single bit really. I just can't wait to get out there and enjoy the open water again. well, ocean water. we went out on the family's new boat last weekend and had fun. I wakeboarded for the first time.

white
    94 camaro z28

oh yeah I am not taking it that way at all. I think the only thing you have read was the thing about how I was hurting for money at that time when I found out. I got a new job in the same company and my fiance got a better job as I just stated. I am working 9-11 hours a day so that I will have enough money to have fun and all. I am really working hard so I can keep up my hobbies on the weekend. heck I gave up last saturday to get anther 10 hours of overtime. (1.5 times pay makes it worth it)

well we aren't really hurting anymore. we are both making at least 40k each a year now. I am working my ass off to keep the job they gave me and the company hired her as a fitter which starts at 21 and hour. after a day of working there they said that's what they wanted from her and that's what she got. now I am the lowest paid person in the place at 18 an hour. I can't wait til I finish training in my new position. I want to do repairs for a while. ti pays 5 more an hour and is much more my style work. after that though Iwill move up again and be making 32 dollars an hour as a full fledged orthotist. then I will be making the most money between me and her again. we aren't worried about going on the honey moon in mexico or anything. we even asked the doctor before hand. he said that it would be the perfect time to go on one during her pregnancy and as long as she doesn't eat on shore she doesn't need to really worry. oh I have been on 8 cruises as of last summer and I have never gotten any stomach viruses. I am not worried a single bit really. I just can't wait to get out there and enjoy the open water again. well, ocean water. we went out on the family's new boat last weekend and had fun. I wakeboarded for the first time.
    They hired your wife even though she is pregnant..what a nice company usually unemployed pregnant women are avoided like the plague by companies.

white
    94 camaro z28

They hired your wife even though she is pregnant..what a nice company usually unemployed pregnant women are avoided like the plague by companies.
    not anymore. companies can get sued for not hiring for the plain reason that they are pregnant. she was employed part time before though. she just was only working 10 hours a week. now is is working 45 and loving the money...I make more total because I work more hours normally, but still. my mom sued when she was fired for being pregnant. she won and now owns that company...well we used to... we sold it last year and made a fortune off it.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

not anymore. companies can get sued for not hiring for the plain reason that they are pregnant. she was employed part time before though. she just was only working 10 hours a week. now is is working 45 and loving the money...I make more total because I work more hours normally, but still. my mom sued when she was fired for being pregnant. she won and now owns that company...well we used to... we sold it last year and made a fortune off it.
    ah, aint that America?

When you can be a millionaire for suing the shit out of someone and then, stealing their business. Looks like the best thing for you and your new baby was your mom not taking it on the face. Go Preggo!!

That kinda sounds like a bs story

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

How's your fantasy land & that golden spoon?

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    That kinda sounds like a bs story
    no it's not. it's just what the law does. they had to give her a severence package by law that was equal the the amount of money she had earned in her time in the company. she was the manager of 2 of the warehouses for the company and the operations manager of the chattanooga store location. she was making 750000 a year already. they gave her the whole chattanooga section of the company as her severance package because they thought they couldn't make money off it. my dad being the great cpa he is saw right away why they though that and had it making money within a year. 11 years later we sold it for way more than what it was worth when we got it.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    ah, aint that America?

When you can be a millionaire for suing the shit out of someone and then, stealing their business. Looks like the best thing for you and your new baby was your mom not taking it on the face. Go Preggo!!
    well my dad was making money the whole time too. my dad was making tons of money anyways. her job was paying for everything, his was making their life great.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information