Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Pewter
    '00 SS

Gotta Sell Her!!!

Wife and I got into some shit and are gettig divorced. Gotta sell my car for money to get off this island and start MY life. I HATE that I have to sell it but I gotta do it. Will lurk and comment here still. Guess I will just have to buy somethin else when I get enough money (later downthe road).

Wish me luck!!!!!
    Suspension: Lower control arms (Spohn), Drive shaft safety loop, Torque arm (Edlebrock), Strut tower brace, Panhard Bar (BMR)

Under the Hood: Smooth bellows, Lid, Catch can, LT Headers, ORY, AIR/EGR delete, Poly engine/transmission mounts,

Exterior: Painted brake calipers (Red), Halo “Spyder” Headlights w/matching parking/turn signals (Black)

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by kenro23 View Post
    Wife and I got into some shit and are gettig divorced. Gotta sell my car for money to get off this island and start MY life. I HATE that I have to sell it but I gotta do it. Will lurk and comment here still. Guess I will just have to buy somethin else when I get enough money (later downthe road).

Wish me luck!!!!!
    Wow man sorry hear...that...I wish the best for you. Can the marriage be worked out?

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Sorry to hear bro hopefully you guys can work it out...for your sake I'm sure she'll make off like a bandit.

Even after all these years I still don't understand why two people can't be perfectly happy together without being married. It's the same damn thing minus the ring, tax benies and anal raping if/when it doesn't work out. Don't even get me started on women that are willing to leave great relationships just to get said holy fucking ring. We as men need to band together and STOP THE MADNESS!! /mini rant

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Wish you the best. Sometimes it is better to call it quits. Live life how you want to live it.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Damn, I'm sorry to her that brah. Wishing you the best.

Pewter
    '00 SS

Thanks all of yall. It isnt fixable. Shit has gotten out of hand. Worst part is we are from different states and we have two boys together.

I wish I could have enough money to take care of what I need to and ship it back to Texas. Thats just not possible at this time.

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by kenro23 View Post
    Worst part is we are from different states and we have two boys together.
    That part does indeed super suck. If you don't have primary custody, then here's hoping you're able to work it out to where you're able to see them often after having to move. Out of state is bad enough, but when the other state is halfway across the Pacific I imagine it will be even harder...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

sorry to hear that......desperate times call for desperate measures though......gotta do what you gotta do.

red
    95 Z28

It's a car. It doesnt mean anything in the grand scheme of things, especially when we are in part talking about your kids.

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS:2774913
    It's a car. It doesnt mean anything in the grand scheme of things, especially when we are in part talking about your kids.
    Amen to that. Make sure the kids are taken care of regardless of the situation.
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28 A4
    SLP cold air intake/lid, SLP smooth bellow, Pacesetter LT's, ORY, Magnaflow exhaust, BMR STB, adjustable Panhard rod, SFC's, LCA's, 1LE sway bars, cross-drilled rotors

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

Talk to your lawyer before you do anything... If you sell your car and make a buck, if you are still legally married she is entitled to 50% of your dollar... Talk to a lawyer first.

I know this because when I got divorced in 1986, I had just bought a new 1986 Camaro and made the mistake of paying for it in cash. My soon to be ex wife noticed the car (the money was unknown to her), and immediately filed a claim for 1/2 of the car. Fortunately her lawyer was an idiot and did not check up on my "offer" to include her in 1/2 of any debt owed on the car. I didn't technically lie because I did not claim any debt existed, however I will fully admit to making a misleading statement.

Pewter
    '00 SS

We arent gonna screw each other over with the divorce. We are on talking terms and all that. I already planned on using the car money on what I need it for and still giving her some of it too.

My Dad told me the same thing about the car deal. Its just a car and one day I will have another toy. Just sucks that over the last 4 years I have done stuff to it with my own hands and gotta watch it leave. Oh well though.

As far as the kids go, I am worried that her family (shitty individuals) is gonna be in their heads. Her and her sister are already insecure because of how they were raised and I dont want my kids to be subjected(???) to the same thing.

Just like Lionel Richie said, "material thangs...I thought had so much value...Awww girl...really aint have any value at alll."

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

That's the problem with women, insecurity. They start listening to family or friends because usually they can't think for themselves. I remember plenty of good relationships that went bad on myself or friends and it was because of the information that is being fed to them. You know how women can be controlling, well they will control their friends.

I also know how this works because I listen, hear what my 4 sisters say about perfectly good guys behind their backs, it sways their judgement.

That's why i gotta find a women that isn't insecure.

Pewter
    '00 SS

If I ever get married again, shes gotta go through some shit for me to see how she really is. Dont mean im gonna have tests for her. Just saying that I wanna see how she reacts to shitty situations before I decide to do anything serious again.

I dot know if she really grasps what I am losing in this. Im moving back to Texas with no one. So, I am losing my family. She is only losing me. Dont wanna play the "its harder on me game" but for this forum, its gonna be pretty damn hard for me to get use to. Man Im gonna miss my boys

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Why does she get your boys? You have just as much right to them as she does.

And definitely keep posting bro you don't need an LS to feel welcome here...you're a gearhead and that's what matters. There's plenty of us that don't own one currently but like the people here and love the LSx still so we stay.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Completely depends on the state law.

Pewter
    '00 SS

I dont wanna fight her for that. I think shes gonna end up overwhelmed with them eventually and Ill have em.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

If she is still in you can say that because of her deployments she will end up having to give them to you while she is gone. Might as well do so in the beginning so they have a stable environment.

Pewter
    '00 SS

True but she is getting out soon. So I dontthink she will get deployed.

Pewter
    '00 SS

Question, is it smart to take a loan against my car?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information