Thread: Got Lucky!

Navy Blue Metalic
    1998 Trans Am

Got Lucky!

I was at a stop light, i was goin right on red and there was 3 hot girls standing on the corner so i got in it a lil and noticed i was doin 60 before i could blink and then i looked up and there was a sheriff headed right beside me! I let out and down shifted and he never check up! Thank the lord for that one!

Anyone in the Jasonville, FL area ? Been down here a year and would like to run into some fellow bird drivers!!!

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by 1badassls1 View Post
    I was at a stop light, i was goin right on red and there was 3 hot girls standing on the corner so i got in it a lil and noticed i was doin 60 before i could blink and then i looked up and there was a sheriff headed right beside me! I let out and down shifted and he never check up! Thank the lord for that one!

Anyone in the Jasonville, FL area ? Been down here a year and would like to run into some fellow bird drivers!!!

the cop was probally still trying to get over the hot girls

White
    1998 Trans Am

wow, someone stole my avatar! i'm so proud! (i know its mine too b/c i made that on a paint program!) yaaaaaaay me!

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

shut up ne
    (i want it too )

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

but yeah lucky shit

White
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    shut up ne
    (i want it too )
    someday, we can all be like me. actually its kinda weird, when i opened the thread i started reading it and thought someone must have dug up some old thread i started and i was like "wait, i hate it when people "get it on it" by hot girls, i never did this! and then i noticed!!!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Speaking of reving at people walking around... Theres this little strip of road near my house, it has a movie theater, gas station, ice cream store, a sports bar, etc. anyway, it gets busy of fridays and saturdays, and loads of middle schoolers/high schoolers are up at the movie theater (I used to work at it... they;re all motherfuckers) and when their movie ends they walk down the gas station to get fountain drinks and candy and just loiter around. One night I was following my friend somewhere, and we were going down this street. He drives a honda civic (thankfully not a ricer...). Theres this group of punks walking down the street, about 4 chicks and maybe 2 guys. My windows are down, and I see him slow down, rev his engine, and drives away. The kids are like "wtf" because they just heard a sound like a nitro R/C car, and they're still looking at him driving away. I get just before I'm about to pass them and rev it high, and all the girls screamed... I thought it was hilarious, they probably wet their pants. I made fun of said friend later on in the night.

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

Last edited by sgt0704; 08-12-2007 at 07:43 PM. Reason: it's always the motHER FUCKING SMILIES!!!!

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by NE98LS1 View Post
    someday, we can all be like me. actually its kinda weird, when i opened the thread i started reading it and thought someone must have dug up some old thread i started and i was like "wait, i hate it when people "get it on it" by hot girls, i never did this! and then i noticed!!!
    ok stfu

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Speaking of reving at people walking around... Theres this little strip of road near my house, it has a movie theater, gas station, ice cream store, a sports bar, etc. anyway, it gets busy of fridays and saturdays, and loads of middle schoolers/high schoolers are up at the movie theater (I used to work at it... they;re all motherfuckers) and when their movie ends they walk down the gas station to get fountain drinks and candy and just loiter around. One night I was following my friend somewhere, and we were going down this street. He drives a honda civic (thankfully not a ricer...). Theres this group of punks walking down the street, about 4 chicks and maybe 2 guys. My windows are down, and I see him slow down, rev his engine, and drives away. The kids are like "wtf" because they just heard a sound like a nitro R/C car, and they're still looking at him driving away. I get just before I'm about to pass them and rev it high, and all the girls screamed... I thought it was hilarious, they probably wet their pants. I made fun of said friend later on in the night.
    stupid bitches

I see Yello and I like it 02cetransam's Avatar

yellow
    02 Collector Trans Am

i was doing 70 km/h in a 50 km/s in an intrepid today and never got pulled over. I bet if I was in the fbody, I would of been pulled over.

2 SS's are better than 1 Jays00ss's Avatar

NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

Quote Originally Posted by 02cetransam View Post
    i was doing 70 km/h in a 50 km/s in an intrepid today and never got pulled over. I bet if I was in the fbody, I would of been pulled over.
    First off I never speed, and friday going to have lunch with my wife I got followed by 3 diferent cops. I was minding my business idleing along at 35 in a 40. God it pissed me off + I have US Vetern plates on my car. I haven't had a ticket in over 9 years Knock on wood, I wish they would just leave me alone!!!

I see Yello and I like it 02cetransam's Avatar

yellow
    02 Collector Trans Am

cops and women love flashy cars. A price we pay.

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

/\/\

Thread Information