Got bored & decieded to have fun w/ email scammer

This is a discussion on Got bored & decieded to have fun w/ email scammer within the Almost Anything Goes forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Ok here goes long read: first email from scammer: Hello,> My name is Kazey Jamal, I got your e-mail address ...

NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

Got bored & decieded to have fun w/ email scammer

Ok here goes long read:

first email from scammer:
    Hello,> My name is Kazey Jamal, I got your e-mail address from an> email surfing> marketing company with US chamber of commerce. My late> Grandma was a puppy> breeder, she died about 6 month ago and she left 2 Female> English Bulldog and> 1 Male Yorkshire Terrier before she
    pass a way. One of the> female Bulldog> Puppy recently give birth to 2 litters puppies, they are so> adorable....but> due to my work as a Nurse, my job does not permit me to> take proper care of> these little puppies, I love to take care of them myself> but due to the nature> of my job i does hardly have time for my self, So i decide> to look for> someone, who is caring and lovingly parent who will take> good care of them and> will to adopt them from me, If you are interested in having> one of them,> Please contact me as soon as possible for more details and> information about> adopting them.> Looking forward to your prompt e-mail again.> Thanks.

my response:
    How many dogs do you have avaible and are there shots current?

scammer response:
    Hi,

Thanks for your interest. My name is Kazey Jamal. I`m giving them out for adoption. They are 13 weeks currently and AKC registered all their shots are up to date and they are lbs.They are $300 each shipping included the two are $600. I want a great home for them because they are my real babies.

I will be very happy if you will be one to take them as your babies. The name of the male Wes while the female name is Les they are both very good with kids and love to play alot this is one of their many character, the babies has a Current vaccinations,Vet Exams., Health Cert. and Guarantee (1yr), Potty Trained and home raised and socialized for tremendous attitude, excellent temperament, super train ability and recently checked by a licensed Vet Doctor for heart, knees, skin, correct bite, and eyes. I never wanted to sell them but due to my work as a Nurse, my job does not permit me to take proper care of these little puppies. If you are interested kindly get back to me asap so that the babies can be on their way to their new home as soon as their shipping arrangement is concluded! They are currently with me in Prosperity SC., where I work and I will be making and immediate shipping back to you and it will only take 24hrs to your nearest Airport. When all terms are settled regarding their adoption.

Let me know the amount you can offer for the babies? Do you prefer to come and pick them at the airport or will you prefer them at your doorstep? Or do you only want the MALE or Female?? And I will need to have your Full Name and Address plus the Name of the Nearest Airport including your Phone # so that i can contact the agent today to get everything ready. Concerning the method of payment, I just spoke with my shipper here and they said i can get the money through western union money transfer here, so let me know if you have any western union outlets around you so that you can wire the money through them.

I will always remember you in my daily prayers.

I am attaching their pictures for you to view.

Kazey

my response:
    I'll take them both what is ur address I'll come and pick them up

scammer response:
    I just got robbed a week back with the method of coming to come and pick the puppies up and I saw a group of guys and they threaten me with gun and they took all my jewelries and cash away, so i can't risk that anymore.

Do you still want them??

Await to read from you ASAP

My Response:
    I still want them I will hire a police officer to assist in the transaction and for your peace of mind. I don't like using western union because I was scammed before. I hope u understand

Scammer response

I'm not trying to lure you into this but all I need is to get a good and lovely home for my little pups and I know you can do that
    for them and everything about the puppies and I are 100% OKAY.
    I understand how you feel and how things is going this days but I want
    you to know that bad people are spoiling good people's name nowadays. I'm a woman of God that do read the Bible and understand it alot but i
    don to know if you did and if you have come across this verse: *"What
    will it profit a human being that gains the whole world and looses
    his/her LIFE"* I will not because of a token amount to tarnish my image or spoil my integrity. I can give you an option by wiring part of the
    money which is $300 now so that I can atleast register them for
    shipping and on delivery of the little pups to you the same day you
    will wire the remaining $300 immediately.
    Do let me know if you still wish to adopt the puppies so that
    I can get in
    touch with my Agent to get everything ready for shipping
    and I still need your Full Name, Address, Phone # and Nearest Airport
    for the
    shipping process.

my response
    I am uncomfortable with that option. I wish to complete the transaction face to face. It is not a matter of money for me either I just want to make my kids happy. We can meet in a public place, i can hire security guards it don't matter to me. The only way I would allow them to ship is one of two ways. First way is I Paypal you the money, or you give me the name, address, phone number and account information of your bank so I can contact the bank personally to conduct the transfer.

scammer response:

This is not a matter of taken your money run. I was robbed once before and i can't let that happen again. I have my agent that will ship them and it will only take 24hrs for them to get to your nearest airport and I can only accept the money sent through Western Union to my Agent direct and you can pay half of the money now and on delivery of the little pups to you, you will balance up.

This is the only thing I can do for you to get the puppies.

my response:
    U said I can do a wire transfer earlier what is the info on western union

scammer response:
    As my agent told me that Western Union is the best way for
    him to receive the funds and it also called Western Union
    Wire Transfer. The money will be going direct to my Agent
    desk so that the shipping process can be fast and you can
    receive both puppies asap and have already handover Wes
    & Les to my agent for a fast shipment and if you still
    want both of them, do let me know so that I can go to the
    nearest store and get some traveling stuffs for both of them
    like Food stuffs, toys, traveling Blanket and Bed.
    Let me know so that I can email you the info to wire the
    money to and am doing this because of your children because
    I don't want to break their heart..

my response:
    still waiting on the payment info I would like to get the ball rolling and i might get lucky and have the puppies by the weekend.

later on:
    I still haven't heard from you it has been about 3 hours since your last email. My kids are getting upset about not getting the puppies. If this was a scam all along just let me know so I can find other puppies to adopt.

scammer response:
    Thanks once again. Here is my Agent info to wire the money to so that the shipping process can be DONE first thing tomorrow morning.

Receiver name: SHERRI WICKER
    City: Prosperity
    State: SC
    Zip code: 29127
    Test question: In God We
    Test answer: Trust

After sending the money, you can email me the informations below, so that it would be easy to pick the money up and the shipping process can be fast.

Sender's Name?
    Sender's Address?
    MTCN Number?
    Amount sent?

I can't wait to see them living with you and your family and I will await the transfer details as soon as you finish sending it, so that we can get the ball rolling.

Warmly Regards

my response:
    I have talked with my lawyer and he instructed me to verify a few things. First off I am going to need copies of the documents associated with the dogs. My lawyer told me not to wire the money via western union. There is no buyer protection on my end. If you insist that we use western union he instructed me to meet your agent in South Carolina to handle the transaction in person and once I see the dogs I can wire the money right there or even better cash/credit card etc... I understand you were robbed and my deepest apologies for that. You said the dogs were flying to my nearest airport so I can logically meet your agent at the airport and there is plenty of security there.

I sent this 2 days later since i have not gotten a word since my last email:
    How come u haven't responded

scammer response 3 days after the email about the lawyer

WHat do you want me to say again?? I already called me scam which I don't know how to do and I'm a woman of God that do read and understand the bible alot...Is it because I want to sell my puppies to you, is that why you are calling me such names.....OMG....May God forgive you with that bad statement.....I will rather keep or throw the puppies away than to sell them to you...Don't email me again.

then i send this:
    First off I have never called you names I just asked for an update for what I sent about meeting your agent at the airport. That would actually make you more money since you don't have to pay for shipping. To me it only seems logical to do it that way. I understand you are nervous with the whole thing because of you previously got robbed. I am trying to do everything possible to make you feel safe in this matter. I hope you can come to an agreement so I can take position of the puppies. Now why would you throw the puppies away like you stated in the last email. I hope you would never consider doing that.
    Please get back to me so we can handle this quickly.

I sent that out about an hour ago and now we sit and wait for more bullshit to fly.

The person calls themself Kazey Jamal
    email address is kazey.jamal@yahoo.com

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Seriously? It's Stevie. I can tell by the typing/grammar.

NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Seriously? It's Stevie. I can tell by the typing/grammar.
    huh what is that supposed to mean who is stevie

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

You don't know Stevie on here? Dang homes! (she has kinda disappeared)

NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    You don't know Stevie on here? Dang homes! (she has kinda disappeared)
    you just made a pun on my last name and you didn't even know it
    last name is Holmes

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

Yeah, where did Stevie go. She used to be pretty heavy in the forums and in chat.

How do guys know that is her? Is that her grammar etc for real?

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Take her email and make a CL ad every week with it. Post pix of boobs n stuff

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

Be sure to mention that she "likes dogs"!

I've been doing the same with the scammers. a lot of the scams are coming out of Africa. A lot of times they say they're American, serving in the Peace Corps. You can tell from the broken up english that they aren't. I talk to them by email, and then let them call me. I flip out on them, and they hang up. Then I email them again.lol After that i email wherever the add was posted telling them its a scam, so they can take it down.

I was bidding on ebay for a supercharger for my truck, but i didn't win the bid. After the bid was over i got a email from a scammer telling me it didn't sell and i could buy it. I checked with the real seller, and he told me it was sold. Here is how the emails went between me and the scammer.

him
    hello nhrafirebird2000
    The winning bidder backed out on the item you were bidding on. I am writing to see if you are still interested in it.

me

I haven't checked my ebay for a few days since i didn't win the bidding on the supercharger. Is the supercharger still for sale? Will you take 3100 shipped?
    Thanks,
    Derek

Him

Hello Derek
    thanks for your email and yes the supercharger is still for sale...
    then i will give it to you for US $3,100.00 and i will pay for the shipping
    now if you want to buy it now please reply soon with your full name and shipping address so ebay can start the transaction and give you the invoice cause this deal will be made under ebay's protection program
    hope to hear from you soon with good news
    have a nice day

Me

I guess i should have asked this before, but does this kit come with the programmer for tuning? Do you have any more pics of the supercharger?
    Thanks,
    Derek

Him

yes the kit comes with a programmer
    the pics can be see here at the link of the auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=8039483204 and those are the only photos
    please reply soon with your full name and shipping address so we can start the transaction
    thanks and hope to hear from you soon

Me

Dear ebay scammer,
    I was telling my Imaginary Friend about the deal you had with the pretend supercharger, and he is really interested. The only problem is that he is short on cash, because he just bought the Brooklyn Bridge off ebay a few weeks ago. Will you take 3100 monopoly money or 3100 dollars worth of lollipops or wax lips? He also has PayPoop " like PayPal but used to pay people that are full of shit and talk out there ass".

Until next time my friend
    Derek

Never heard back from him

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

^Classic, Total Classic.

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

that was pretty good

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

LOL...you guys have too much free time on your hands!!! But good work.
    "I am the executioner. When a crime is committed and the exalted state does not take vengeance nor move to punish, then comes time for the executioner to declare himself. I have waited long enough. The criminals are hereby sentenced to death. By fire. By earth. By water."

NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

***********UPDATE************

Scammer:
    How much are you willing to pay for both of them?

Me:
    If we can come to terms with me picking up the dogs in person I will pay $600 each

NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Anthracis View Post
    LOL...you guys have too much free time on your hands!!! But good work.
    work is way too slow for me and plus I get bored easily

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

I had one of these go down, a guy from Nigeria talking about he's inherited a fortune but can't pay the taxes on it before he can get it, etc. We wrote back and forth and I eventually called him. Someone else answered the phone and I found out it was a bar he was at. I was messing with him so bad, I don't remember the details but I wrote a huge letter at the end telling him how much of a dipshit he his, etc. Good times.

Buy Domestic, Buy a Lexus The Project's Avatar

Red Jewel
    2010 SS

Poor scammers don't stand a chance.

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

I prefer the ones from russia or eastern europe of the girls wanting to meet you. At least you get some pics of a hot chick until they ask you for money.

Thread Information