Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye ls1.com

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Goodbye ls1.com

Yeah sorry to say it. But i'm done. This site doesnt play fair anymore. Theres a few mods on this site that are great and I really appreciate talking with them and sharing the hobby. But there are things out of control around here that are a complete hypocracy. I dont wanna be associated with that kind of bs anymore. I appreciate being welcomed and being accepted as a ford owner, lots of good times. But I gotta stand up for what is right. When someone gets blackballed, and isnt told why, then is automatically targeted when other unknown people make troll accounts, I have to take a stand. Explain to me what is bad about a picture of a car? Is that not what this site is about? Yet a picture of a car just got pulled on this site and another ban placed. Is that because rules were broken, or someone just doesnt like someone else? Hell I like both people that were talking about here, but this is a matter of integrity right now. All this drama thats being talked about, its all being fueled up do to the bias. I dont see how a thread posting a pic of a car is drama. Yet it gets deleted. I feel sorry for the good people on this site that will never know the whole story. For the few people that even read this thread, I hope you do know the whole story at some point. I dont wanna be a member of a biased site. so long peeps

310stanger

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

what i miss?

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by FSANE View Post
    what i miss?
    behind the scenes action man.

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

so you are going to add a drama thread?

NBM
    2001 CAMARO

Hate to hear you are leaving dude, PM me later so I can keep track where you post and maybe we can chat there.

MAX WAX

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    so you are going to add a drama thread?
    No, this is an "im leaving thread" If you wanna try and turn it into drama, thats your perogative. But nothing pertaining to drama has been posted by me.

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    No, this is an "im leaving thread" If you wanna try and turn it into drama, thats your perogative. But nothing pertaining to drama has been posted by me.
    just messin you know me....keep in touch

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Shit, WTF, another member leaving.

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

later brother.. its a shame to see you go. I enjoyed conversing with you the last couple years on here.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    just messin you know me....keep in touch
    will do

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

is going on now?????????

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Well at least get on the train and B.S. a little for one last time

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by juiced99ws6 View Post
    later brother.. its a shame to see you go. I enjoyed conversing with you the last couple years on here.
    I enjoyed everybodies company. I dont wanna leave. But I think that theres a lot thats gone on as of late thats not fair and people are only getting one side of the whole story. I dont wanna be a part of drama at all. But you gotta stand up for what is right. Perhaps I'll take a very long break from here, and if I'm accepted back then I'll work from there. But as of right now, I don't think a fair game is being played.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Yeah sorry to say it. But i'm done. This site doesnt play fair anymore. Theres a few mods on this site that are great and I really appreciate talking with them and sharing the hobby. But there are things out of control around here that are a complete hypocracy. I dont wanna be associated with that kind of bs anymore. I appreciate being welcomed and being accepted as a ford owner, lots of good times. But I gotta stand up for what is right. When someone gets blackballed, and isnt told why, then is automatically targeted when other unknown people make troll accounts, I have to take a stand. Explain to me what is bad about a picture of a car? Is that not what this site is about? Yet a picture of a car just got pulled on this site and another ban placed. Is that because rules were broken, or someone just doesnt like someone else? Hell I like both people that were talking about here, but this is a matter of integrity right now. All this drama thats being talked about, its all being fueled up do to the bias. I dont see how a thread posting a pic of a car is drama. Yet it gets deleted. I feel sorry for the good people on this site that will never know the whole story. For the few people that even read this thread, I hope you do know the whole story at some point. I dont wanna be a member of a biased site. so long peeps

310stanger

there is a lot of behind the scenes bro... sarge explained the best he could... things were done to try and make it peaceful, avoid drama and to keep members from leaving and/or having a bad opinion of the mods but i guess in a way it backfired... i can't stop you from leaving but i'm going to chain you leg or some shit... you'll have to chew it off to leave... and then you'll have to hope your stang starts... seriously... if any thing... just take a little break... there is no other place as good as here... i've been to them all...

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Some long term members dropping like flies lately.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    there is a lot of behind the scenes bro... sarge explained the best he could... things were done to try and make it peaceful, avoid drama and to keep members from leaving and/or having a bad opinion of the mods but i guess in a way it backfired... i can't stop you from leaving but i'm going to chain you leg or some shit... you'll have to chew it off to leave... and then you'll have to hope your stang starts... seriously... if any thing... just take a little break... there is no other place as good as here... i've been to them all...
    I love the mods here. Lets get that out right away. But there are things that are covered up right now, and a certain member here getting slammed as a trouble maker and people dont know their point of view. I think its unfair. At what point is the line drawn? Said person just recently started a thread posting a pic of a car and got the thread pulled and a ban. For what? thats not right.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

LOL...Stanger your a good guy and frankly clueless right now.....but that's OK.....Luos isnt supposed to posting anything until we get a promise from him to stop all the bullshit as I clearly stated. Ed fucked up and lifted his timeout and it got reinstated. Nobody gives a shit what the post was....it was a fubar......now you wanna go cry about that? Your not like that man....

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    LOL...Stanger your a good guy and frankly clueless right now.....but that's OK.....Luos isnt supposed to posting anything until we get a promise from him to stop all the bullshit as I clearly stated. Ed fucked up and lifted his timeout and it got reinstated. Nobody gives a shit what the post was....it was a fubar......now you wanna go cry about that? Your not like that man....
    it was a pic of his car though? whats wrong with that? his ban was lifted today, which to my knowledge was when it was supposed to. He made a non drama thread and it got pulled and reinstated. whats wrong with a picture of a car?

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

later dude ....stay in touch

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I'll say it again!
    His picture thread had absolutely nothing to do with it. Until we can get some stability out of him he is not to post. Anything. Drama Drama Drama and this thread is a perfect example.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information