98 Formula
    06 duramax

good story #2...

I've had a couple of good story days lately.

In the other thread I spoke of my wifes family x-mas get together and how much it sucks. Let me just say it once again.....it really sucks.
    Anyhow, the party was at her grandma's retirement complex in the community building. My wifes cousin picked her g-ma up from her condo deal and drove her to the building because the walk was a little to far for her. My wifes cousin parked her husbands blazer in the handicap spot so g-ma could get to the door easier. When we were packing up the trucks my wifes brother in law was outside with me and we were just chatting about how much it sucks and he says " Hey, Josh parked in the handicap spot." So I got an idea. I got out a piece of paper and an ink pen and wrote.

To whom it may concern,
    I notice you parked in the handicap spot and wanted to leave you this note letting you know that I called the police with your plate number and they informed me that you would be receiving a ticket in the mail this week.
    OFFICE
    MANAGEMENT

So he comes out to the blazer a few times loading stuff up but doesn't see the note. I left and went home. My wife tells me today that the whole damn family has been in an uproar over the note. I guess her g-ma rode back to her condo with them and was all fired up about the office place turning in the plates and him and his wife fought the entire 2.5 hour ride home because she was the one that parked his truck in the spot.

Mission Accomplished.

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post

In the other thread I spoke of my wifes family x-mas get together and how much it sucks. Let me just say it once again.....it really sucks.
    Anyhow, the party was at her grandma's retirement complex in the community building. My wifes cousin picked her g-ma up from her condo deal and drove her to the building because the walk was a little to far for her. My wifes cousin parked her husbands blazer in the handicap spot so g-ma could get to the door easier. When we were packing up the trucks my wifes brother in law was outside with me and we were just chatting about how much it sucks and he says " Hey, Josh parked in the handicap spot." So I got an idea. I got out a piece of paper and an ink pen and wrote.

To whom it may concern,
    I notice you parked in the handicap spot and wanted to leave you this note letting you know that I called the police with your plate number and they informed me that you would be receiving a ticket in the mail this week.
    OFFICE
    MANAGEMENT

So he comes out to the blazer a few times loading stuff up but doesn't see the note. I left and went home. My wife tells me today that the whole damn family has been in an uproar over the note. I guess her g-ma rode back to her condo with them and was all fired up about the office place turning in the plates and him and his wife fought the entire 2.5 hour ride home because she was the one that parked his truck in the spot.

Mission Accomplished.
    Nice...

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

hahahahaha good move

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post

To whom it may concern,
    OFFICE
    MANAGEMENT

Mission Accomplished.
    thats a good one

NBM
    99 TA

hah now just make sure you keep your mouth shut about it, until years from now when someone mentions it "remember that time.....", then just casually say "oh, that was me, didn't i tell you before"? haha

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

thats awesome man...haha

Black
    2000 T/A

the burns- find random pictures of women on the internet and claim she's your girlfriend and that you're constantly having sex with her, yet your post count climb by 5-6 hundred daily....

Black
    2000 T/A

i never had the chance to flame burns, but i was lurking as a n00b while bmyers got warnings and bans and burns got ban after ban lol

those were the days

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by bmyers View Post
    those were the days
    wasn't that just yesterday?

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Getzen_Guy View Post
    i never had the chance to flame burns, but i was lurking as a n00b while bmyers got warnings and bans and burns got ban after ban lol
    at 197 posts, your still a n00b lol

Black
    2000 T/A

yeah but i came in here not knowing a damn thing about f-bods, ad nw i know quite a bit..lol

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

What?!?! So Im A Fucking Noob Now Also?

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Ide say I got to burn him pretty badly.

Check out his two threads about... "How Big".

I put him in his newbie place. Most newbs are cool, but not when they ask the whole forum how big they are.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

yeah but i came in here not knowing a damn thing about f-bods, ad nw i know quite a bit..lol
    Yea thats what happened to me, I first got here just read a bunch of things and all my posts were questions. I did learn an ass load of crap just coming here till I started posting random things here and there. This really is the best site ever.

Thread Information