Arctic White
    2000 Firebird Formula

Glen Beck Tonight 2-20-09

Just wanted to let everyone who cares about our great country that Glen Beck is having a show tonight about what we can do as individuals to save this country.

I'm sure I don't have to tell any of you that this country is in serious trouble and the government won't-can't fix it, its up to us.

Glen Beck is on Fox News at 5:00pm EST

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Heres a good idea, stop buying houses we cant afford because we think we are real estate flippers, stop financing cars we cant afford and give the new president a chance in doing his job. I like this idea. He's got 4 yrs guys, let him have his 4 yrs at least. Bush got 8.

Quote Originally Posted by driftpin View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone who cares about our great country that Glen Beck is having a show tonight about what we can do as individuals to save this country.

I'm sure I don't have to tell any of you that this country is in serious trouble and the government won't-can't fix it, its up to us.

Glen Beck is on Fox News at 5:00pm EST
    wont be able to watch tonight....but would like to know what he has to say. I agree with you that our country is in serious trouble. post up your thoughts after the show.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Cliffs notes in advance:

Be responsible for yourself.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Heres a good idea, stop buying houses we cant afford because we think we are real estate flippers, stop financing cars we cant afford and give the new president a chance in doing his job. I like this idea. He's got 4 yrs guys, let him have his 4 yrs at least. Bush got 8.
    The damage has been done. And, it's people like myself that will end up paying for those who bought those houses that they could not afford. Even though I have played by the rules and only bit off as much as I can chew.

The new President has already put us much deeper in debt and has his hands in my pockets to bail out those who bit off more than they could chew.

And then, there is the whole CA financial issue...

I wouldn't mind hearing some ideas that may help at this point

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I like GB. Unfortunately he comes on way sooner than I get off work (he airs at 2 or 3 here in AZ and I don't have Tivo or DVR).

Personally I think they should take one of hand job Hannity's (sorry but he's way too far to the right for me) extra viewings (daily repeats) away and put Beck on in it's place.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    I like GB. Unfortunately he comes on way sooner than I get off work (he airs at 2 or 3 here in AZ and I don't have Tivo or DVR).

Personally I think they should take one of hand job Hannity's (sorry but he's way too far to the right for me) extra viewings (daily repeats) away and put Beck on in it's place.
    Agreed. Although... sometimes Beck can be out there too. But, I do agree with a lot of what they say.

Red
    2001 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    The damage has been done. And, it's people like myself that will end up paying for those who bought those houses that they could not afford. Even though I have played by the rules and only bit off as much as I can chew.

The new President has already put us much deeper in debt and has his hands in my pockets to bail out those who bit off more than they could chew.

And then, there is the whole CA financial issue...

I wouldn't mind hearing some ideas that may help at this point
    Dang well put i also will end up paying for this mess to, as if the goverment didnt get enough money from me during the year. Some people need to get off there ass and get paid i did a search on the dept of labor in nebraska and there are like 300 jobs in a 10mile radius from where i live. I bet there are more than 300 people without jobs. People might have to suck it up and do jobs they dont wanna do but they wont. Things like that make me upset. But atleast the gov can set up another 630 mill for people that cant afford digital converter boxes. How that is my problem and other taxes payers problem i will never know.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

That being said I do like Glenn Beck btw. He doesnt berate people of opposing view from what i've seen, and he isnt condescending. Hannity is outer limits and I cant stand him

Arctic White
    2000 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    He's got 4 yrs guys, let him have his 4 yrs at least. Bush got 8.
    This is true. He will get his 4 years or 8 or 12 or 16. All depends if they vote out term limits. I personally hope he only gets 4 years because in his first month in office he has done irrevocable damage to this country that my children and grandchildren will be paying for for years to come.

Very few economists believe this stimulus bill will work but Congress rushed out and passed it and it had to be my two freaking Senators that broke ranks. Anyhow I now have to be responsible for the guy down the road who is being foreclosed on but yet I see him at the local variety store every night buying a 12 pack and 4 packs of butts, but because he is in foreclosure it brought the price of my house down and now my tax dollars are going to bail him out because of his irresponsibility, yet I struggle to pay my bills but I gather together enough cut where I need to so I can pay my mortgage every month, where is my stimulus, oh that’s right I get $13. Maybe if I just stop paying my mortgage, quit my job, start drinking again, move my family into my mother’s basement and join ACORN, then I’ll be qualified to get a kickback from the government.

But remember we have to spread the wealth and it's patriotic to pay taxes!!

As for Lisa Jackson, wait till she starts pushing her third way, progressive EPA rules on us, well be lucky if we're not taxed up the waaaazooo for driving our O-zone murdering LS1's.

310 Stanger: You should be very familiar with Lisa Jackson. She's done such a good job with your state. I can't even drive through the GSPW w/o retching from the smells coming from that putrid state but time will only tell guys.

Hope for the Best but prepare for the worst. If the worst never comes, than praise God.

Thread Information