Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Glad people are getting more creative...

With their ads.

In fact, with a tail wind these things can go even faster, but a cross wind presents problems, especially after the car ends up on its roof.
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....86#description

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

Nice find! Holy shit that ad had me rolling. Very ingeinious way of selling the "dents" similar to a golf balls dimples

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

dude...he has other items for sale with humorous descriptions...the weight bench is kinda funny.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

The Q&A kills me

Questions and answers about this item
    Q: Great motor car, I raced one at Silverstone and nearly came sixth in an endurance race of two laps. Mine was the Deluxe model with steering wheel and chromed ash tray. Very smart, I drove it home after the race on the back of... Continue reading
    A: I remember that race, but weren't there only five competitors? Does it go, absolutely. In fact, I just used it tonight to return two DVDs and believe it or not, they both fit in the car with me.

Q: Hi there, we are interested in your car for our daughter, she will be getting her learners in about 6 months time - she is really into make up tho, is there a problem doing the full face in the rear view mirror while... Continue reading
    A: I know of people who have tried to make these cars appear less like a fairy in princess clothes, but most have failed. If she really likes the makeup, it may be worth your while to never wax the car and she could just rub... Continue reading

Q: do either of the 2 houses in the background of the first picture come with the car for sale in this ad?
    A: I could say yes, but how would you take them away?

Q: Hi. After getting excited by your description, I was disapointed to notice it is only a 2 door hatch ..do you think converting it to 4 would be straight forward? However, I might be able to work around this issue. My... Continue reading
    A: So you're in the market for a stretch limo then. This would be the ants pants. Just imagine, apart from the two people in the front, you could probably fit two more in the back, and with the extra space from the... Continue reading

Q: Just wondering if you've ever considered selling a Postie bike. You didn't mention it in the ad, but this car appears to contain more AWESOME in its wiper rubbers than 10 Postie bikes ever could.
    A: I did sell a postie bike. The ad title was Honda CT110 'Express Post'. I had put a 140cc manual motor in it and it was great. More awesome than even a silicone wiper rubber!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Wait.........WHAT??!! LoneGunman's Avatar

Hugger Orange
    '99 Camaro Z28

OMFG this is hilarious!!!

Q: What advantages does this motor car have over say.. a train?
    A: Firstly it's easier to park, and secondly you don't have to wait for the doors to close before you move off. There you go.
    Q: Mate I read in the questions that you can fit 3 clowns and a unicycle. I am currently an unemployed clown that can actually ride a unicycle. Any chance of a job? Also wondering where you fit the "laaaadies" this BEAST would attract on a constant basis?
    A: How can a clown be unemployed? Can't you just hide in a drain and scare people for a living! There's a big can can of laaaaady spray in the clove box to keep them away.

Thread Information