Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend help

Blue

Girlfriend help

Me and my ex from 6 years ago,just recently started to hang out again. Been hanging out almost 3 weeks now. I really like being around her,but the question is are we dating again? Or are we just hanging out? I dont wanna be an idiot and ask her. We see each other about 3 maybe 4 times a week,1 or 2 of those nights she sleeps over. What do you all think? Dating again?

john
    Exchange of bodily fluids = dating.

Blue

Yea we have def. messed around.

Silver
    2001 Cobra vert 530rwhp

What I think doesn't necessarily make it right for others but I hail to the school of "there's a reason it didn't work the first time." Be cautious with your heart, especially with there being history between the two of you. I hope it works out the way you want.

Personally, if I was hanging out with a girl 3 or 4 times a week for 3 weeks with a few sleep overs, then I'd have the impression that there's more than just friendship and would have the same question you do. I don't see how it would make you look stupid for bringing this up. At least you'd know whether or not to enterain the dating idea any further. Maybe some people on here could suggest some ways for you to bring it up with out putting pressure on her?
    Last edited by JWBZ SVT; 03-28-2006 at 08:47 AM.

black
    2002 corvette coupe

If you want her to want you really bad then don't sweat it and be cool. Don't ask her about her feelings for you, just make her laugh and orgasm alot and she'll be begging you to marry her.

If you want her to treat you like shit and always think of herself then start worrying her with shit and acting insecure. This is a dealbreaker. Women are the one's who are supposed to be all googly eyed and lovesick (even if you got it in the worst way you don't show it) so be manly and take her to do fun stuff (make sure to be creative), show her how in charge of yourself and your world you are and she will melt to your feet like a snowman in a sauna.

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

I did the same thing with a girl that I dated over 10 years ago and then we hooked back up. Let it go for a good time and don't look too far into it. We didn't work out and all I got was some good pu$$y for 3 months.

Black
    99 SS

if u put it in her but then yes u can consider that dateing

Blue

I think the main reason the 1st time it didnt work b/c of the age,she was only 18.

Blue

Id like to date her again,but Im not sure she wants to? Just dont want to seem desperate by asking her then maybe gettin rejected?

black
    2002 corvette coupe

Quote Originally Posted by tornado
    Id like to date her again,but Im not sure she wants to? Just dont want to seem desperate by asking her then maybe gettin rejected?

You WILL seem desperate if you bring it up, especially the way your e-type sounds, so worried n' shit. Just make sure the next time she is gonna come over have something cool planned, don't make a big production and show the woman a good time, get her juices flowing, let her see how cool you are. Do something your good at, so you can look capable.

Don't act like a lovesick puppy, a woman wants a man who's in charge, so show her ( I also urge you to exercise extreme sensitvity to her needs without her knowing your doing it, )

Silver
    2001 Cobra vert 530rwhp

^ makes complete sense...I thought they dated for 6 years not just that 6 years had passed since they dated. Engrish iz meye fourtey'.

Quote Originally Posted by JWBZ SVT
    ^ makes complete sense...I thought they dated for 6 years not just that 6 years had passed since they dated. Engrish iz meye fourtey'.
    www.Engrish.com

Silver
    2001 Cobra vert 530rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by BillyT

As noted to Big Red Z, it will only get worse as exams get closer...somehow I manage to pull it together by the exam date.

black
    97 6-speed corvette

When you say hanging out do you mean going to dinner or the movies also? If so , who`s paying? Wait a minute forget all that,if you are messing around then you are dating or this is a 3 week bootie call.

I say give the bitch a good ass fucking and never speak to her again.

black
    2002 corvette coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Spiral
    I say give the bitch a good ass fucking and never speak to her again.
    Ice, I half agree, a good ass fucking is in order, and if he does it right she won't need to go anywhere else. A female anal orgasm is waayyy stronger than a regular one, in my experiences anyway.

Dude, be a badass. Don't you own a GM musclecar? Yeah boy, you kick ass, now quit worrying and go do a 360 burnout with her in the car, then take her to dinner and drinks, then go find inspiration point (I know, its easier to go home, but public sex, even if it s in the woods, is alot naughtier than old missionary in the bed room for 30 minutes n then switching on the tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Vette4LIFE
    Ice, I half agree, a good ass fucking is in order, and if he does it right she won't need to go anywhere else. A female anal orgasm is waayyy stronger than a regular one, in my experiences anyway.

Dude, be a badass. Don't you own a GM musclecar? Yeah boy, you kick ass, now quit worrying and go do a 360 burnout with her in the car, then take her to dinner and drinks, then go find inspiration point (I know, its easier to go home, but public sex, even if it s in the woods, is alot naughtier than old missionary in the bed room for 30 minutes n then switching on the tube.
    My favorite was bending her over the hood of my silver Z28 vert behind the strip bar we just left.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

It would be easier for us to answer your concerns if you posted a picture!

Yeh, you are "dating" if you are porking her.

Blue

So it sounds like we are dating,hmmm. Ok now how can I confirm this with her,or do i need to bother with it all and just leave it alone?

black
    98 WS6

dating shmating, you guys never had f_ckbuddies?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information