Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ghosts???

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

ghosts???

This video is pretty strange but you have to really look to see it and even pause it. Look to the right when it shows the doorway then at the end look to the left and you can see a head poking around the corner.
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/57506/...on_tape_scary/

what do yall think?

http://www.ghost-mysteries.com/view-video.php?id=7

check this out too. When they shine the light towards the right you can see it in the doorway. This one scared me.
    Last edited by LETHALxLS1; 07-22-2007 at 11:04 AM.

i couldnt see anything

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

What was she doing...investigating? People are pretty fucking stupid. If there is a threat, LEAVE! Dumbass! I'da grabbed my .45 not the fucking camera.
    "I am the executioner. When a crime is committed and the exalted state does not take vengeance nor move to punish, then comes time for the executioner to declare himself. I have waited long enough. The criminals are hereby sentenced to death. By fire. By earth. By water."

i dont mess around with that shit. if theres a hint of supernatural activity im out of there

18D Cock Diesel

After I make sure its indeed supernatural, I'm out too! SHiiiiiiit! I just want to be sure its not just some asshole tryin to steal my shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthracis View Post
    After I make sure its indeed supernatural, I'm out too! SHiiiiiiit! I just want to be sure its not just some asshole tryin to steal my shit!
    what is your criteria to determine if it is in fact "supernatural"?

Click for full size

this is my criteria

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

did yall see that thing in the doorway to the right in the second video?
    Thats some weird shit!!

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by BREAKxNECKxSPEED View Post
    did yall see that thing in the doorway to the right in the second video?
    Thats some weird shit!!
    Its probably the other guys from the group and they just crossed paths and scared the shit out of each other.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

They were the only 2 people there according to them.

18D Cock Diesel

Second video is a hoax. Even I could see the bullshit getup. F'in tweeners.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

explain what you mean so I can check it out again Anthracis LOL
    tweeners is funny! hhaha

do you guys believe in the supernatural?

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan19 View Post
    do you guys believe in the supernatural?
    a believe enough about it to not want to know about it

Quote Originally Posted by bmyers View Post
    a believe enough about it to not want to know about it
    understood.

I get kind of curious about it...but I dont think I would exactly go looking for it...ya know?

18D Cock Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by BREAKxNECKxSPEED View Post
    explain what you mean so I can check it out again Anthracis LOL
    tweeners is funny! hhaha
    You can see if you play with the pause that its just a sheet and a big mask some oaf is wearing.

tater_salad
    I believe in the supernatural. I'm around it when I'm at battlefields at a re enactment, a coastal fort I visit often, at one of my jobs, and a couple places around home.

I had something happen to me when I was 14. I was lying in my bed, I woke up with the feeling that I wasn't alone and was being watched. Turns out, I was right. Something was in my room with me. I woke up paralyzed, I couldn't even scream. His name was Eddie, he spoke to me, but was vague with his words. I don't believe he meant to harm me, and I feel him around every now and then.

My friends and I went to a place called Acid Park not far from town. Long and short of the name was a girl and her boyfriend were tripping on acid on the way home from prom 20-25 years ago. They wrapped the car around a tree, it caught fire, they both died in her front yard, which is in a curve. The girl's dad went crazy and made a memorial out of windmills and reflectors for her. The car is still wrapped around the tree, but there's a fence around it. Well, the girl is still there. I feel her everytime I go. We've seen a man on a bike, and a man walking into the woods, but never seen her. We went not too long ago and something else happened. I spoke for something. Something not trying to harm us, but protect us. We were in a Durango on the dirt path beside the reflectors, and it told the girl who was driving to slow down on the path. She had hit the accelerator because "I" scared her.

I'm still trying to figure out what that was, and who that was...

The coastal fort, Fort Macon has a couple ghosts. The Confederate solider that was disembowled by the Union artillery barrage, and the hooker that was killed in the 1940's when it was re-occupied for anti U-boat patrols. She walks the parade grounds.

My job for the State of NC is a historic site, with a graveyard beside the building. Well, Richard Caswell, who's buried outside walks in and out. Opens the doors. He doesn't bother us.

My high school was haunted. An old janitor died, you can see his picture in a yearbook, he's in the window upstairs. A student died in my ag teacher's doorway, he walks in and out.

Battlefields are kind of obvious.

There's plenty of ghosts down South, for so many different reasons.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by tater_salad View Post
    I believe in the supernatural. I'm around it when I'm at battlefields at a re enactment, a coastal fort I visit often, at one of my jobs, and a couple places around home.

I had something happen to me when I was 14. I was lying in my bed, I woke up with the feeling that I wasn't alone and was being watched. Turns out, I was right. Something was in my room with me. I woke up paralyzed, I couldn't even scream. His name was Eddie, he spoke to me, but was vague with his words. I don't believe he meant to harm me, and I feel him around every now and then.

My friends and I went to a place called Acid Park not far from town. Long and short of the name was a girl and her boyfriend were tripping on acid on the way home from prom 20-25 years ago. They wrapped the car around a tree, it caught fire, they both died in her front yard, which is in a curve. The girl's dad went crazy and made a memorial out of windmills and reflectors for her. The car is still wrapped around the tree, but there's a fence around it. Well, the girl is still there. I feel her everytime I go. We've seen a man on a bike, and a man walking into the woods, but never seen her. We went not too long ago and something else happened. I spoke for something. Something not trying to harm us, but protect us. We were in a Durango on the dirt path beside the reflectors, and it told the girl who was driving to slow down on the path. She had hit the accelerator because "I" scared her.

I'm still trying to figure out what that was, and who that was...

The coastal fort, Fort Macon has a couple ghosts. The Confederate solider that was disembowled by the Union artillery barrage, and the hooker that was killed in the 1940's when it was re-occupied for anti U-boat patrols. She walks the parade grounds.

My job for the State of NC is a historic site, with a graveyard beside the building. Well, Richard Caswell, who's buried outside walks in and out. Opens the doors. He doesn't bother us.

My high school was haunted. An old janitor died, you can see his picture in a yearbook, he's in the window upstairs. A student died in my ag teacher's doorway, he walks in and out.

Battlefields are kind of obvious.

There's plenty of ghosts down South, for so many different reasons.
    you are a walking hollywood script, my friend

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

I watched a video of some ghosts on a battle fiels. I swear it looked real as hell to me. I will post it as well.

tater_salad
    Ha, I wish. That "Ghost Whisperer" show wouldn't have shit on me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information