Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghost stories?

2006 GTO

Ghost stories?

Today at work we were all telling ghost stories. My co-worker had a good one..

Do you have any of your own?

Here is the one he told today.. This happened just this weekend.. He was at home and asleep and woke up and there was this dude standing through his bed. he could see the legs and the body.. and remembers seeing red pants.. turned on the lights and nothing was there..

The next night he went out on the town then came back home and went to sleep. He still lives with his dad while going through some relationship issues with his s/o. He woke up standing up and screaming oh no get out get out! Well his dad came by and asked him whats going on.. he just said nothing and went back to bed.

Well in the morning his dad asked him what chick he had brought home the night before. well his dad heard him arguing with some chick and then she was holding him.. The dad thought he was having some fight with some girl he had brought home. My coworker didn't bring any chicks back with him..

This all occurred just this past weekend.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

uhh weird!!!!

I have a weird story.. Growing up, my best friend had 6 brothers and sisters. So they decided to buy this old van. The van was like a dark beige color, with roll up windows and NO automatic locks....

The van would lock people out randomly and also the windows would go up and down.. The back windows were those snap in things,and they would open and close too. Like they would go some where with all the windows up,and then come back out to see them down.. Or get out of the car for a min, and then try to get back in but it locked. And they didnt have the key..
    Weird

SO they sell the van (they always called the weird things Charlie) They named their ghost charlie... So then Charlie started doing things in their home after they sold the van..

I remember once instance.. Just me and my friend were home, and we always filmed mystery movies and things for fun... But we were planning a movie and were waiting for her twin brothers to come home to help... When in the parents bedroom the TV was turning ON and OFF.. All remotes were on top of the TV.. it was odd...

Noises in the walls, one time my friend was sitting on the arm rest and got shoved off, it was weird..

Then her dad got brain cancer.. and died... As soon as he died and was layed to rest, ALL the weird things stopped happening..

Maybe Charlie was waiting to bring their dad up to heaven...? Idk, but it was strange. good 7 years of Charlie haunting, up until the day their father died.

2006 GTO

My own personal experience.. I had a weird night many years ago in my apartment.. it was a one bedroom apartment not much space maybe 550sq ft.. It was about 3 am and I was just getting to bed. Well I kept having this bad feeling.. you know that one like someone is watching you.. Well it was creeping me out.. I for the first time in almost 2 decades I had wanted to turn on a night light but I didn't.. When I woke up in the morning I felt fine.. but when i went to take a shower I looked down and there were scratches on my chest. These were in a way that I couldn't do it to myself.. to weird of angle.. oh and they were deep enough to cause bleeding..

About a couple weeks later it happened again.. I don't have any pets or roommates either..

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

One morning I was making breakfast for my son who was also in the room.

I left the room for a few seconds, only to come back to find all of the cabinet doors open, and my son sitting exactly in the same place.

Either my house is haunted or I gave birth to the next Flash.

Haunted by Bruce Willis.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by tallnick View Post
    Today at work we were all telling ghost stories. My co-worker had a good one..

Do you have any of your own?

Here is the one he told today.. This happened just this weekend.. He was at home and asleep and woke up and there was this dude standing through his bed. he could see the legs and the body.. and remembers seeing red pants.. turned on the lights and nothing was there..

The next night he went out on the town then came back home and went to sleep. He still lives with his dad while going through some relationship issues with his s/o. He woke up standing up and screaming oh no get out get out! Well his dad came by and asked him whats going on.. he just said nothing and went back to bed.

Well in the morning his dad asked him what chick he had brought home the night before. well his dad heard him arguing with some chick and then she was holding him.. The dad thought he was having some fight with some girl he had brought home. My coworker didn't bring any chicks back with him..

This all occurred just this past weekend.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by tallnick View Post
    My own personal experience.. I had a weird night many years ago in my apartment.. it was a one bedroom apartment not much space maybe 550sq ft.. It was about 3 am and I was just getting to bed. Well I kept having this bad feeling.. you know that one like someone is watching you.. Well it was creeping me out.. I for the first time in almost 2 decades I had wanted to turn on a night light but I didn't.. When I woke up in the morning I felt fine.. but when i went to take a shower I looked down and there were scratches on my chest. These were in a way that I couldn't do it to myself.. to weird of angle.. oh and they were deep enough to cause bleeding..

About a couple weeks later it happened again.. I don't have any pets or roommates either..
    roofies.......... you were RAPED lol

2006 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post

Thats what I think too..

2006 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    roofies.......... you were RAPED lol

I knew my neighbor lady was stalking me

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

When my wife and I were first married and had an apartment. I was in the basement messin' around with one of my R/C car kits. I hear her calling me in a voice tone I'd never heard her use before. The dog was growling also in a tone I'd never heard her use before even when there was a stranger around. So needless to say I bolt up the steps and almost run strait through the basement door. I get upstairs and there's my Sheppard with her hair up on end. My wife is pale as a sheet and clutching one of the pillows cowering in the corner of the couch.

Apearantly there was some kind of apporition like creature that had walked out of one of the rooms and the dog saw it first. My wife said the dog all of a sudden got off her chair with her head down and teeth bared. She said when she looked to see what the dog was growling @ there was a shadowed creature standing in the door way and it was about 3 feet tall. She said she could'nt make it out, but whatever it was the dog could see it too. It dissapeared as I flung open the basement door so I never got to see it. We bought a new home about 2 wks later and moved the hell out of there. I'd seen a hooded silouet of a figure standing in our bedroom a few times, and my wife always felt like she was being watched before the creature thing apeared...

Sorry for the spelling..
    Last edited by Smittro; 10-20-2009 at 04:25 PM.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    uhh weird!!!!

I have a weird story.. Growing up, my best friend had 6 brothers and sisters. So they decided to buy this old van. The van was like a dark beige color, with roll up windows and NO automatic locks....

The van would lock people out randomly and also the windows would go up and down.. The back windows were those snap in things,and they would open and close too. Like they would go some where with all the windows up,and then come back out to see them down.. Or get out of the car for a min, and then try to get back in but it locked. And they didnt have the key..
    Weird

SO they sell the van (they always called the weird things Charlie) They named their ghost charlie... So then Charlie started doing things in their home after they sold the van..

I remember once instance.. Just me and my friend were home, and we always filmed mystery movies and things for fun... But we were planning a movie and were waiting for her twin brothers to come home to help... When in the parents bedroom the TV was turning ON and OFF.. All remotes were on top of the TV.. it was odd...

Noises in the walls, one time my friend was sitting on the arm rest and got shoved off, it was weird..

Then her dad got brain cancer.. and died... As soon as he died and was layed to rest, ALL the weird things stopped happening..
    Maybe Charlie was waiting to bring their dad up to heaven...? Idk, but it was strange. good 7 years of Charlie haunting, up until the day their father died.
    maybe her dad was the one doing it

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i like the people who don't believe in life after death but believe in ghosts... i also like bull shit shows like ghost hunters and the retards taht think that shit is real... i also like the smell of gasoline while i'm fueling my car...

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    maybe her dad was the one doing it
    nope wasnt there for a lot of it.. He worked all the time... Few of them I was alone with one other person...

And their mother would usually be the one taking them all out in the van..

whooo knows.

I think anything can exist. You dont have to see it for it to be real. Just like with small microscopic particles. We can only see what our materials allow us to see.

Same with the paranormal. The wind is there, but we cant see it. Sound... thinking.. our SOULs?

Just like this planet is not the only planet with life. Nothing is THAT perfect. And with countless amounts of space and galaxies... Planets and solar systems are made and ending all the time.. idk just one of those maybe youll find out all the unanswered when you die.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    When my wife and I were first married and had an apartment. I was in the basement messin' around with one of my R/C car kits. I hear her calling me in a voice tone I'd never heard her use before. The dog was growling also in a tone I'd never heard her use before even when there was a stranger around. So needless to say I bolt up the steps and almost run strait through the basement door. I get upstairs and there's my Sheppard with her hair up on end. My wife is pale as a sheet and clutching one of the pillows cowering in the corner of the couch.

Apearantly there was some kind of apporition like creature that had walked out of one of the rooms and the dog saw it first. My wife said the dog all of a sudden got off her chair with her head down and teeth bared. She said when she looked to see what the dog was growling @ there was a shadowed creature standing in the door way and it was about 3 feet tall. She said she could'nt make it out, but whatever it was the dog could see it too. It dissapeared as I flung open the basement door so I never got to see it. We bought a new home about 2 wks later and moved the hell out of there. I'd seen a hooded silouet of a figure standing in our bedroom a few times, and my wife always felt like she was being watched before the creature thing apeared...

Sorry for the spelling..
    that is INSANE!

2002 Camaro Z/28 Pewter

Ive got a couple. My aunt and uncle went to Savannah Georgia and stayed in an old B&B well they had this really cool old chair next to a xmas tree, my aunt really liked the scene so she sat in the chair to take a pic my uncle snapped the pic. When the pic got developed all the lights on the tree and chair were horribly out of focus but my aunt was perfectly fine. Along with all this there is a blue haze in the pic and the haze forms a silouet of a man with a hat dressed in what looks like a civil war uniform!!

Next was in my grandparents house. The lady they bought the house from died in a rocking chair in one of the bedrooms, every once in a while everyone would be watching tv and the noise of a creaking rocking chair could be heard throughout the bedrooms... My grandma didnt own any rocking chairs....

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by redbird555 View Post
    Ive got a couple. My aunt and uncle went to Savannah Georgia and stayed in an old B&B well they had this really cool old chair next to a xmas tree, my aunt really liked the scene so she sat in the chair to take a pic my uncle snapped the pic. When the pic got developed all the lights on the tree and chair were horribly out of focus but my aunt was perfectly fine. Along with all this there is a blue haze in the pic and the haze forms a silouet of a man with a hat dressed in what looks like a civil war uniform!!

Next was in my grandparents house. The lady they bought the house from died in a rocking chair in one of the bedrooms, every once in a while everyone would be watching tv and the noise of a creaking rocking chair could be heard throughout the bedrooms... My grandma didnt own any rocking chairs....
    now those are AWESOME stories very cool

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Well ive been told by many church figures that i have a special gift...such as pastors and priests...without me ever saying a word to them before in my life they can look at me and say " you see things not everyone sees" which is true..you guys and gals can believe me or not..but i see orbs with just my eyes..dont need a camera or anything to see them....makes it really fun to go to hospitals and such. seeing bout 20 of these things at once. all different sizes, shapes,colors and speeds.....well ill go into a recent story for me...as i have tons and tons to share....but this 1 particular nite i chose to work new years eve 3rd shift...im the only person in the entire building running my dryer like i was supposed to (couldnt turn down triple time) well im working away and just decide to turn around to turn the radio up (a good song came on) and on the floor i see this baseball sized orb that was white and sprakly just kinda rolling in place on the floor...as i stared at it for a few seconds it shot thru the wall and i could see it thru the window fly into the sky....so naturally i flip out and stupidly ran out side...called my now wife on the phone to tell her what had happened....i was seriously debating shutting my dryer down and going home when i was kinda kicking around at the snow when this damn orb was back on my foot this time kinda spinning....i flip out in shock/fear and just kick, and what do you kow this thing went flying like it had mass to it and flew thru the air kinda throwing sparks behind it like a comet does when it shoots across the sky...i was dead set on leaving now...but as i grabbed the door handle to get back inside the building the damn orb was on the door handle floating and spinning in place again...but as i went to grab at it it shot thru the air aggain and had the same comet streak behind it....i went into my office did my work and literally did not look anywhere except for my desk the entire rest of my shift....i had later found out that a guy had hung himself in the warehouse right next to my dryer bout 10 years before this incident on new years eve when noone was in the buildings...and actually scared a few of the other guys from working the new years eve shift also....just thought id share that

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

There was a massive thread on tech about this stuff. Very cool read...my stories are there.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Never had anything I couldn't think about and come up with a logical explanation. I've done some wierd wierd shit though. I sat up in my sleep and screamed once, next morning I had no recollection of doing it. Scared the shit out of my brother.

And to the guy who sees orbs, you probably got worms in your eyes, you will want to get that checked out.

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post

And to the guy who sees orbs, you probably got worms in your eyes, you will want to get that checked out.
    no worms here....the orbs just randomly show up or disappear..can go 1 day on seeing them all day or i could go 6 months and not see a damn thing

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

febuary of 2004 i believe? the sink across from my bedroom kept turning on by itself, kept hearing things and i didnt sleep much,

eventually one day my tv would change channels with me holding both of the remotes, i called my mom in and it would stop then when she would leave it would start back again instantly, she unplugged it and it stayed on and flipped through static like CRAZY for a good 10 seconds,

by march this would stop but each febuary we would have to deal with this sortof thing again, in febuary 2006 my mom woke up wide awake with one of those feelings, she saw three 'figures' holding what she said looked like lambchop, the puppet, they vanished, she got out of bed and told me the story that morning before school, when i left i found our neigbors cat strewn to peices (intenstines whathaveyou everywhere) on a lawn a few houses down, my mom saw it later that day and was crying when i got home because that white cat was what she saw the night before,

we never had anymore weird occurances after that...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information