Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

!!!!!!!getcha01!!!!!!!

me and c5z28 introduced to stupidity in post number 28. page number 2...

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98210 its worth it.. trust me, read up..

to save embarrassment for him, i decided to take it to the pms.. and thought i could educate him, i am still being proved wrong about that..

following posts will include pms in order..

seriously, read this shit... this is just for you getcha01.. just wanted to let it be known how much of an idiot you are..

people if you read this please respond..
    Last edited by lemons12; 11-09-2008 at 05:48 PM.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

first one..
    Quote Originally Posted by getcha01
    Quote Originally Posted by lemons12
    dude seriously, you need to stop.. you
    have no idea what you are talking about.. you have like 30 posts, you need to hang around a while and find out whats up, what kinda times cars run, stock, bolt ons, H/C, no suspension.. and read up on some stickies man....

the info i put in the thread i searched for about 1 minute.. i dont want to make you look like a complete fool, but i can get dates, build numbers and everything of cars that HAVE for a FACT ran faster than your car and any other ram air model ls1 that is not ram air!

you SERIOUSLY need to do some research on these cars.. saying that a base model cannot beat a ram air model is just STUPID... MANY MANY MANY people on these boards have done it COUNTLESS times before..
    Fisrt of all this is a forum, the number of post mean nothing to me...you are just like my buddy with his mustang...call a chevy dealership or get ahold of road and track or car and driver or anything that has the track times and road racing documented and your not going to ever hear a stocker beat a ram air...im not a nerdy computer dork and I dont beleive most people on here especially you...does it make since that a stock t/a would outrun a stock WS6?..they dont make them to be slower man jeeze....ive been around the work man, been through military...been around people that know more about an LS1 than you do your own a$$...its th same damn car, they are very close but there is a lot of documented stuff from magazines that show some of the ram airs ran quite a bit faster than even an SS and other WS6's, from 01-02 it was different I dont knowanything about earlier models...but I know an aweful lot about my car...and I know people that are like rocket scientist when it comes to cars like these...so if you have nothing good to say dont talk to me I really could care less...whats it matter u think urs is faster I think mines faster there we go.....01 and 02 also had a better flowing head on some, I have the better flowing head also is casting #241, I also have one of the cars that came with LS6 block...there is so many peple on here that will say their t/a beat a WS6...was that a street race or an average at the track...I could easily slip up and run a 13.30-40...I have never read anywhere online or in a magazine about Z28 or T/A running even close to that stock...I have an LS6 intake stock..$3000 in suspension stock..differet cam than before 01 and 02 models stock...different head....and I will tell you right now a 1998-2000 WS6 wont keep up with a 01-02 WS6...I seen a 02 WS6 dyno at 315 rwhp and he had nothing done at all, it had 46,000 miles on it...I have seen people with stock T/A's beat stock Ram Airs sure, but it was driver error, they are both LS1's I like ur car just as much as mine, im just sayin I beleieve what I believe...and you people on here sayin ur stock t/a and Z28 has same rwhp as vettes is bull too...get over it man, you shoulda got a 01-02 T/A or WS6...have you ever seen a badder looking suspension or hood and wing in your entire life than whats on my car?.....F%^# O%^

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

sum it up for ya... i will smoke you.. all trans ams came with the same wing dumb ass.. wow.. you are one of the dumbest people i have talked to on here in a while...

second.. i will smoke you... you are sitting behind your computer thinking i am stock.. and i am faaar from that my friend..

i care nothing about your suspension, its for corners, not drag racing like mine! and no i shouldnt have bought an 01 02.. haha, you just think that..

you said a z28 or ta cant do better than a 13.7.. i showed you one that went almost the exact same time as yours, but he was BONE stock, yours is modded.. so theres your proof friendo..

all 01-02s have ls6 intake, dont sit there and think your intake is better.. i have a ported 90/90 that your intake wouldnt even think to flow as good.. as for your block.. this is sad news to you im sure.. but the ls6 block and ls1 block have the same power.. the ls6 block doesnt make anymore power...

this is why you sound like a noob... yuou keep referring to magazines.. thats the stupidest thing you could ever do.......

as for me thinking mine is faster.. i KNOW for a fact my car is faster.. you havnt even thought about running a time as fast as mine at the track... when you get in the 10s, come talk to me..

i have seen countless times in street races and at the track ram airs getting beat.. over and over.. all over the US..

your stubborn, and its making you look stupid, people on here are getting a good laugh at your ignorance..

im glad you know people that know ls1s.. i myself obviously know about them more than you, and almost promise more than your friends.. ive been around the block, and so have some buddies.. as far as you in the military, whooopty fucking doooo man.. who gives a shit.. go back over there.. you obviously didnt learn anything about ls1s.. and now think you can run your mouth like you do..

as far as different heads.. 98s had a bigger cam and injectors than 01-02s.. haha.. didnt know that one did you smartie..

fucking piece of shit noob, im done with your stupid ass.. go learn some shit......
    getcha01-
    Dude just get a vette and ur anxiety issues will go away...you can build anything as bad as u want to, but a WS6 is the baddest looking thing on earth, and if you think the look like the biggest piece of shit who cares...I never have said anything bout ur car...my car is faster than urs was stock, and it definately looked way badder, nothing looks as bad as a SS or WS6....im a chevy guy and even had to buy a 01 or 02 WS6 because i heard how they always outran the SS in them years and a cam and exhaust alone on a 01-02 puts you into the high 11's....so suck me you wack job, and quit caring about other people cars!...why are you unhappy?...my car had capabilities out of GM's factory to run 12.90 is that why?...u talk stock and I talk stock...my stock is nothing at all...no air lid,filter,nothing...so get with the program you retarded horn huffer...U need a mach 1 soldier with some beefcake panty hose[/QUOTE]

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

another
    im not mad at all... you can run whatever times you want stock.. fact is.. im faster than you.. any way you cut it or dice it... i will SMOKE your POS anytime of the day.. just let me know when you man up and get off your dumb ass pedestal, and come race..... YOU HAVE A STOCK CAR... your running your mouth to a full bolt on H/C/I car.. if interested... ms4, ls6 heads, 4k stall, 410s, ported 90/90, weight reduction, full exhaust.. in the eighth i run 6.9s@97mph..... im not mad at you, i laugh at you.. IGNORANCE IS BLISS my friend... i only wish i had as much as you, my car would really shine in my own little small fantasy world.. you are sad.
    dude I was a sperm cell when you were 20 and you talk shit on me cause I have a nicer car than you because you got the lower model and have modded yours too far to throw it away for a WS6...you wish you could have done all that to a WS6 in the first place, im not saying it would be faster than yours with all ur mods, but the whole thing started when you said a stock T/A will outrun a stock WS6...ur crazy, something happened in 01 and 02, they say it got the LS6 intake and a smaller cam to keep horsepower same as previous years, but the 01 and 02 ran 3-4 tenths faster than 98-2000 model WS6's....the only LS1 car documented that ran 12's stock was a 2001 WS6...my buddy has a 2000 T/A, he ran 13.90 at best when he had a catback(borla) and thats it, and its an auto...well he has gotten a cold air intake,MAF, and 85mm TB and runs 13.60's now..he hates me, I have just a muffler and I get him by 5 cars atleast everytime we race on the street...goodbyeeeeeeeee

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

yet another..

dude I was a sperm cell when you were 20 and you talk shit on me cause I have a nicer car than you because you got the lower model and have modded yours too far to throw it away for a WS6...you wish you could have done all that to a WS6 in the first place, im not saying it would be faster than yours with all ur mods, but the whole thing started when you said a stock T/A will outrun a stock WS6...ur crazy, something happened in 01 and 02, they say it got the LS6 intake and a smaller cam to keep horsepower same as previous years, but the 01 and 02 ran 3-4 tenths faster than 98-2000 model WS6's....the only LS1 car documented that ran 12's stock was a 2001 WS6...my buddy has a 2000 T/A, he ran 13.90 at best when he had a catback(borla) and thats it, and its an auto...well he has gotten a cold air intake,MAF, and 85mm TB and runs 13.60's now..he hates me, I have just a muffler and I get him by 5 cars atleast everytime we race on the street...goodbyeeeeeeeee
    how old do you think i am.. im 19 years old.. ....... most people on this board know that, and they also know me.. i am a knowledgeable person, and i help many people on this site.. i helped suede for almost 3 hours last night to pick out his heads and cam setup.. he made a decision and it was a good one...

as far as times for the cars... i gave you facts in the thread for what people have ran.. i gave you mods, years, model, times, and trap speeds.... you can ignore it all you want.. but its the facts.. there was a 00z28 i believe it was that was a TRUE bone stock car that ran a 13.1.. thats as good as yours and you have mods my friend.. again, you can ignore the facts all you would like.. but facts are facts.. and you just have your... "well thats impossible" hahahahahaha.. ok keep telling yourself that...
    Okay hawse, why you tell everyoine ur 45 years old or whatever, ur 19, you dont have a LS1 that runs 10's, it takes $10,000 to run 10's...you can get into 11's with a couple grand but once u get their, to run 10's ur taking ur engine out hawse...your the biggest liar...you couldnt have ran a 13.2 with that car man...I raced mini sprints from the time I was born, and got my first sprint car 4 years ago, trust me I know about racing and all about LS1's...just dont lie dude, thats prolly ur dads car anyways and it looks like a piece of crap....im not a nerd like you or I would send you pics, but i'll send u a pic of my girl with me and my car......ahhh (ownedddd)..what a dork...was that ur cousin in that pic?....seriously she isnt nothing to brag about haus...ur like my other buddy, he is 21 and he just got one of them ram RT viper trucks, he swears he will beat me, we have a $500 bet on it, he's a girly acting guy and has never even been too a dragstrip, but we have a $500 bet after I get headers and exhaust on my car lol.....I gave gim a copy of my 13.08 and told him to beat that and I got my $500 incase you beat it......I ran 13.08 with no MODS, you prolly ran 13.2 after headers,catback, and all boltons...cause my buddy has been racing for a long time, drag racing he has that 1998 Z28 and he ran 13.3 at best with everything but gears and internal engine work done...1998-2000 was about half a second slower dude

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

here is that ugly girl of mine.. haha, and this is a bad pic.....

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...04#post1664004

can we say......AGAIN!!!! haha

keep trying...
    dude that girl couldnt look better than that, them girls get as good as they can for prom and shit like that, no offense but she's nothing to brag about, and she looks about 17, arent you like 45?
    ok.. you can say that all you would like.. i have people that will back me up on looking better than that.. a LOT..

i havnt seen any of your girls that youve dating.. dont show me anything youve put your dick in though, i dont like dudes...

and no, that goes to show that you dont even read my fuckin posts.. lmao you really are a tool... im 19 dumb ass.. i have said that twice already...

fuck your dumb as shit, i cant wait for the time your supposed to come here...

although, your just going to bitch out and not come.....
    I'll stick my dick in anything that walks boy....I cant keep track off all you guys, soon as I posted I ran what I did, every non WS6 or SS guy started saying crap on here, I didnt think they would be like that...I never started anything, you all started saying that wasnt fast bla bla bla, but I never seen a non WS6 run faster than 13.8 stock in my life....I was eatin LS1's with a lot of boltons and headers, 2 weeks after I got the car lol....I didnt have boltons, I put a muffler on it, MSD wires and slp lid with a filter...the only thing that woulda helped me was the lid and filter by maybe a tenth.
    one or two more to go

I see Yello and I like it 02cetransam's Avatar

yellow
    02 Collector Trans Am

Some people really arent worth your time. getcha01 is one of those guys. You should have stopped after the thread was locked.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

and i think this is the funniest of them all... my mods. ms4, prc ls6 heads, ported 90/90, 4k stall, 410s, pacesetter LT's into xpipe with 1 chamber race FM's, dyno tune of course..... race weight is 3200.... and im not quite done with the weight reduction just yet.. i raced a lt1 with hotcam and the works when just had the cam and exhaust stall and tune.. ls1 intake, 323s, no weight reduction and stock 98 heads.... and DEMOLISHED him.. 1/8 was probably 8-10 car lengths, its hard to tell that far behind.. the guy couldnt believe it after the race.. cam only in 90 degrees with no tune for intake or gears and not all my weight reduction done i went 7.5@90 stock heads

here is that ugly girl of mine.. haha, and this is a bad pic.....

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...04#post1664004

can we say......AGAIN!!!! haha

keep trying...
    I got another buddy with a 95 Z28 that I bet would whoop you brother, he has 4.10's,engine out, hotcam and heads,forged bottom end,all boltons,headers,drag springs,cutouts, he runs 12.20's....I got $17,000 on it you can run with him....you wanna know who I am, I fought in MMA also for a while look me up....jason christansen
    Last edited by lemons12; 11-09-2008 at 10:39 PM.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Quote Originally Posted by 02cetransam View Post
    Some people really arent worth your time. getcha01 is one of those guys. You should have stopped after the thread was locked.
    i felt bad for him at first... as you can see in first pm... but then i was OMG, and me and c5z wanted to have some fun with him.. now it is RIDICULOUS... i just figured i would post up his shit, so then he could see its not just a handful of people saying he is a dumb ass... but TONS of people..

and yes i should have never responded to any of his responses..

yellow
    02 Collector Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
    i felt bad for him at first... as you can see in first pm... but then i was OMG, and me and c5z wanted to have some fun with him.. now it is RIDICULOUS... i just figured i would post up his shit, so then he could see its not just a handful of people saying he is a dumb ass... but TONS of people..

and yes i should have never responded to any of his responses..
    are you guys still going at it? or its over?

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

you know how "relationships" go on LS1.com

...they're never over

a year later...we're talking about the same dang thing.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

im dumb PMing him.. he just sent me this one a minute ago..

I work unlike you, 70 hours a week boy, I only get on the computer about 2 times a week, you only know what you read, not all 01-02 got LS6 intake, but all SS and WS6 did, show me proof, my buddy repairs them bozo at GM...he has to put oem on peoples SS's and Z28's...he never seen a LS6 intake on a Z28 in any year......what i read on internet says 01 and 02's got LS6 intake and smaller cam to make the horsepower the same still as the previous years...does that make sense?...no it doesnt, thats because they got a LS6 cam and intake, and in all DATA if you look up a 01-02 Z28 or T/A he said it shows them as 310hp, while the SS at 330hp and the WS6 and firehawk at 345hp.....sooooooooo one more time I will tell you....QUIT ARGUING WITH ME YOU LITTLE GIRL.....you think ur tough now do ya?......no threat making but if you want to make this personal I will do that, and I dont play boy....my suspension is better than what u can buy hawse, its in between drag and road racing, I got a 1.9 60ft very first run

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Most regular T/A's beat on my WS.6 all day long.

yellow
    02 Collector Trans Am

lol

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

whats hilarious about it.. he thinks only 01-02 ram air models recieved an ls6 intake.. AND CAM!!!!!!!he actually thinks they got an ls6 cam.. lmfao!!

better suspension than i can buy!!!!!! hahahahahahaha it cant be...

whats even worse is i never cut worse than a 1.96 sixty foot when all i had was a loudmouth and lid... LESS MODS THAN HE HAS!!!! hahaha

again..

BTW, getcha01.. you can talk to me in here now, everyone wants to see your dumb ass replies... would save me some work.. ive been fowarding your pms for a while so we could get a good laugh from you

yellow
    02 Collector Trans Am

gonna be an interesting thread to say the least
    Last edited by 02cetransam; 11-09-2008 at 06:03 PM.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    probably because it's a POS....

everyone knows your car is slow, dude.

J/K

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

BULL SHIT! thats impossible.. even if a regular ta has a 500 cubic inch in it its impossible to beat your h/c car lous. your on crack..

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

the 17 inch rims and ram air hood weigh us down
    you know that 1 inch and hood make a HUUUUGE difference

just like the cam differences in years, the ls6 intakes, and the ls6 CAM!!!!!

yellow
    02 Collector Trans Am

the 17 inch rims and ram air hood weigh us down

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information