[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

funny things you see while driving...

well... a few weeks ago driving back from dropping my daughter off at her moms house i was passing an old folks home... i seen this dude on a segway thing and he starts doing circles on it and starts yelling and hitting the handle bar... i couldnt' stop laughing...

another time i was waiting on some lady to get out from behind my car so i could back up. it was at a deli and it was raining out... she had both legs go out from under her and her body blasted right in ot a puddle... i took my car out of reverse and pulled hte parking break cause i couldn't stop laughing...

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Not really funny more disgusting, but in my friend' old neighborhood there was this fifty something year-old-lady taking a piss at the park at the intersection of two main streets.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SAGGIN View Post
    Not really funny more disgusting, but in my friend' old neighborhood there was this fifty something year-old-lady taking a piss at the park at the intersection of two main streets.
    back when i was driving truck i was coming up on a car on the side of the road... some old lady was standing up and bent over at her waist takeing a dump... it was falling right in ot her pants... i blasted my air horn and she fell over... my helper was laughing so hard that he almost passed out from not breathing...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

seen a ford festive with tinies of the front and big ass 36" tires on the tubed ass end (they are FWD)... and a glue on blower on the hood that was laying on it's side...

impulse blue
    06 GTO

I saw a mother teaching her daughter to drive from the passenger seat. STEERING FROM THE PASSENGER SEAT.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by flat-top View Post
    I saw a mother teaching her daughter to drive from the passenger seat. STEERING FROM THE PASSENGER SEAT.

1966 Corvette Coupe

A grabage truck passed me going the other direction one day and it had a HUGE box stuck under the bumper...

This...

Camera phone... sorry... but its got like 30inch rims... i was amazed...

ummm...

The other day i was walking out of work and saw a grown man trying to kickstart his scooter... Jut hilarious for some reason...

-me

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

seen a old lady dump her scooter trying to park it along a curb... she couldn't pick the damn thing up so i stopped and helped her... i oculdn't stop laughing the whole time... she said to me "oh boy... i know i should have just taken the car today." so i said "there is no way i could pick a car up"... hehe... she was laughing the whole time to...

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    well... a few weeks ago driving back from dropping my daughter off at her moms house i was passing an old folks home... i seen this dude on a segway thing and he starts doing circles on it and starts yelling and hitting the handle bar... i couldnt' stop laughing...

another time i was waiting on some lady to get out from behind my car so i could back up. it was at a deli and it was raining out... she had both legs go out from under her and her body blasted right in ot a puddle... i took my car out of reverse and pulled hte parking break cause i couldn't stop laughing...
    I love when old dudes get funniest shit ever lol that segway incident just made me lmao

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

I was down the shore on that main road that borders the seaside boardwalk, i was going towards mantoloking and it was getting to the suburban part. There was a baseball field to my right and I was riding passenger, and I happen to notice a bike cop lol Well bike cops always make me laugh, so I watch him as hes riding up to a sidewalk, I think hes gonna just stop and pick the bike up because the curb he was approaching was pretty high and he was clearly a fat guy and his mountain bike was decked out with equipment. But nope, he decided to wheelie this time lol He COMPLETELY misstime it and wheelied to early, his nose when down way before the curb and he flipped over the handlebars. I watched the whole thing happen with my buddy and to do this day I'm not sure I've ever laughed that hard.

Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

one time when i was driving west on 76 towards west chester i pssed a dude driving an old toyota POS and his horn was stuck on. my buddy and i laughed about it all night.

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Quote Originally Posted by grouch0jr View Post
    one time when i was driving west on 76 towards west chester i pssed a dude driving an old toyota POS and his horn was stuck on. my buddy and i laughed about it all night.
    LMAO

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post

That was me. I had a bug on my handlebars. Fuck you.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    That was me. I had a bug on my handlebars. Fuck you.

Thread Information