Sunset metallic orange
    '01 Camaro SS

Funny story while cruising around!!!

OK....heres my story that was happening to me one day while cruising around. My air bag light was going on and off whenever it wanted. I started to freak a little, it's what I do b/c I'm ill-tempered & don't know much about my car. Anyway I don't have a center console on my car anymore. So I didn't know it was this sensor at the time. Im looking and looking. Till I noticed my figure graze it while fooling around and it felt a little loose. I had left it alone and went to go pick up my buddy. I had lost track why I was even picking him up. So were driving and it does it again so I said "f*ck dude thats the thing that keeps going off." He says "calm down dude it's just your air bag." I said "ok!" He says "it's prolly your sensor or the clip in back of the steering wheel bag."

Then I told him about the loose clip & This's how this went down, While Driving;

I said "this pce here???" He goes "yea well dont plug it in yet. We'll do it later when the cars off" But I'm plugging it in as he's saying it. B/c all I heard was yea and that was it! Were coming to a light and he screams "No.....F*CK" at the top of his lunges scares the sh*t outta me so I swerved a little & this lil old lady next to us, she screams(omg) . He's bracing himself as he's saying it. Lady's still screaming (omg)!! Then click, I brace myself. Idk y just seemed like a good idea at the time!! But still we are sitting there as the light turns green ppl start honking, lady still screaming (your an asshole!! Do you know how to drive?) I don't answer.

So there we are curled up with our knees up to our chins scared sh*tless ready to kiss our asses goodbye & nothing happened. LOL!! Few seconds go by and realize that were good and no air bag deployment the first thing that comes outta my buddy's mouth is "dude I was going punch you in the mouth if that went off!!" I said "No you weren't!! You were gonna lay there knocked out right beside me!!!!" So he goes "well then, I would of threw my iV bag at you when I woke up later in the hospital!" After all that I just went on about my business with the lady staring us down untill she turned off at the next light. LoLoLoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The sound of your piss hitting the urinal.......yea it sounds feminine!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Omg that was the best effing story i have ever heard! Can you tell it again please???

That is pretty funny if you can make it out(it hurt my brain to read it)

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Wall of text, hurts the eyes. iPhone has to have a 'paragraph down' button.

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

uh fail? this one time i was driving around in my camaro, and then i was like its hot in here. so i rolled down the window. then i was like yeahhhhhh all better...awesome right? i know

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ28 View Post
    uh fail? this one time i was driving around in my camaro, and then i was like its hot in here. so i rolled down the window. then i was like yeahhhhhh all better...awesome right? i know

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

why was the old lady screaming

Sunset metallic orange
    '01 Camaro SS

idk maybe I just can't explain the well enough. It was funny to me so I thought I should share that's all. It all felt like it happened at once. i guess it's just one of those things were you had to be there!!! so nvr mind

Sunset metallic orange
    '01 Camaro SS

I tried to fix it. I'm not an english major, so if you can't make out what it says.... Then so be it!!! Go find another thread to rip on!!!!!!

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Eganslp View Post
    I tried to fix it. I'm not an english major, so if you can't make out what it says.... Then so be it!!! Go find another thread to rip on!!!!!!

I hate when people do that crap, since I dont put a comma or period or use the exact correct word for something.

Thread Information