Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Talking Funny credit card story

I didn't write this, found it on a different forum, had me laughing my ass off though:

Over the past 6 months, I have been playing a fun game with my credit card company. The game finally backfired on me today and led me through the most hilarious moment of my life. Most people would have been embarrassed, but me, I'm a little twisted, so I laughed all the way through it like an a$$hole.

With any story, there is a setup process. Here is the setup to this story. About 6 months ago, I was making a purchase with my credit card and when I went to sign the electronic signature machine, it was broken. By broken, I mean that when I touched the pen to the machine, it went crazy and didn't look anything like my signature. It looked like a drunk 4 year old signed my name for me. It accepted the signature without any problems. So this really made me wonder what I could do to give my credit card company something to laugh about. I mean, they obviously don't review the signatures since they never called me or declined a purchase. For ***s sake, it could have been a stolen card.

I started out modest by signing with a line or an "X". Occasionally I would do last name first. After a couple of months, I became bolder. I wrote goofy sh*t, drew pictures, etc. Here's a list of some of my favorite signatures over the past few months:

I AM NOT ZEB
    I STOLE THIS
    **** OFF
    **** YOU
    WALMART SUCKS
    CALL ME
    CROTCHY CROTCHINGTON
    MY BALLS ITCH
    I'M A CRIMINAL
    THANKS FOR THE STUFF

Today I went the extra mile. When it came time to sign my name, a thought popped in my head. I should draw a picture. But what picture should I draw? I smirked as something completely juvenile came to me. This is a rough drawing of the signature that I provided:

Yes, I know, it's not my best artwork, but I didn't have the time to be elaborate with the drawing. I had to look like I was providing a signature. Right after I hit "OK", there was a pause. The register then said "COMPARE SIGNATURE ON SLIP TO CARD." One thought popped in my head: "OH ****!" It then printed the receipt and there in black and white was my shitty drawing of cock and balls. The lady at the register didn't immediately look at it. She asked for the card. I handed her the card and she flipped it over. Then she brought up the receipt and she smirked, but then took a stern tone and said "These signatures don't match."

At this point I was in tears from trying to hold back my laughter. I tried to explain to her why I had done it, but it didn't matter. I probably didn't make sense as I laughed hysterically through the explanation. She then paged the manager and I erupted in laughter. The guy behind me in line got a glimpse of my signature on the receipt and began laughing. The manager comes up and the woman from the register begins whispering to him. I then hear a few words "he drew a penis..." as she holds up the receipt. The manager blurts out a short laugh and then controls it. He turns to me and I'm out of breath from laughing and I'm still giggling like a schoolgirl.

Manager: Sir, your signature...heh...umm...doesn't match the signature on your card.
    Zeb: I know and there is a good reason for that.
    Manager: (quietly) You drew a penis on my credit card machine.
    **The guy behind me bursts into laughter.**
    Zeb: Yeah, I didn't think this would happen. I've been trying to see how far I could go with my signature before the credit card company did something about it.
    Manager: I guess you learned your lesson.
    Zeb: Yeah, the credit card doesn't accept penis.
    **The guy behind me now can't stop laughing.**
    Manager: OK, I'm going to decline the signature and have you sign it again.
    Zeb: Fair enough.
    Manager: This time, really sign it.

So I had to sign it again and they wouldn't let me keep my artwork. Those bastards. I had singlehandedly broken up the monotony of their daily routine and given them something that they will be talking about for years to come and they wouldn't let me keep it. They will tell their grandchildren about the guy that drew cock and balls as his credit card signature.

So I have a plan now. I'm going to get a new credit card and sign the back with my cock and balls drawing. Then I will consistently use that as the signature. That way, if I ever get caught in the same situation, the signatures will match. That will really **** with them.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I found it amusing
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

I usually don't laugh hysterically at things on the internet, bu this got me going.

Liquid Red
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

That's one of the best stories I've read!!

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

lmao awesome

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

The back of my card isn't signed...I've never signed one and I've had three. I've also signed using a "x" or just unidentifiable squiggles several times. As long as the name on the card matches the name on my id they don't seem to care.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

LMAO, I wanna try to play games

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

HAHAHA! I'm doing this next time I use my card lololol

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

hahahahahaha, this isn't the first time i've read about this. I remember one had pictures of all the signatures. One of them the guy drew a matrix, another he just colored the whole 'sign here' are in black I wont lie, I have a single tear coming from my right eye after reading that.

Red, Pewter
    03 cobra07 street glide

that's great.

Dark Steel Metalic
    98 T/A

Lol, I'm going to be a copy cat and try some.

Another card story, my Credit Card and Debit cards are both through Capital One. A little over a month ago, I conformed and went to Walmart to get some groceries for the house. I got what I needed and payed using my Debit Card. I left the store, loaded the groceries up in the car and realized that I had forgot Dr. Pepper. I go back into the store, get the Dr. Pepper, bill it to my card (same one) and leave.

I then drive directly across the street and go to Burger King. Sitting in the drive through, I hand the girl my card, and it's declined. Pay day was the day before, no way I had spent it all so quickly. I had to leave, no cash in the wallet. I get back to the apartment and check my balance online, and had more than enough to cover lunch at BK.

I give it a few days, just thinking to myself that perhaps their card machine just didn't like my card. I go to use it to buy gas and it's declined again. I go inside and talk to the clerk and he says that it just keeps declining the card. I call the bank to ask what the deal is. I'm told that earlier in the week they had a security breach in New York and some 3 million card numbers were compromised and for my security they canceled the card. They issued another and that was that.

Yesterday.

I attempted to use my credit card to buy a PC game at Best Buy. Card was declined. When I called the bank this morning I was told the same story and was issued another card.

I appreciate that they canceled the card when they thought that the card number was compromised but an automated email would have been nice. A canceled card is always better than a stolen card.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by excrider121 View Post
    Lol, I'm going to be a copy cat and try some.

Another card story, my Credit Card and Debit cards are both through Capital One. A little over a month ago, I conformed and went to Walmart to get some groceries for the house. I got what I needed and payed using my Debit Card. I left the store, loaded the groceries up in the car and realized that I had forgot Dr. Pepper. I go back into the store, get the Dr. Pepper, bill it to my card (same one) and leave.

I then drive directly across the street and go to Burger King. Sitting in the drive through, I hand the girl my card, and it's declined. Pay day was the day before, no way I had spent it all so quickly. I had to leave, no cash in the wallet. I get back to the apartment and check my balance online, and had more than enough to cover lunch at BK.

I give it a few days, just thinking to myself that perhaps their card machine just didn't like my card. I go to use it to buy gas and it's declined again. I go inside and talk to the clerk and he says that it just keeps declining the card. I call the bank to ask what the deal is. I'm told that earlier in the week they had a security breach in New York and some 3 million card numbers were compromised and for my security they canceled the card. They issued another and that was that.

Yesterday.

I attempted to use my credit card to buy a PC game at Best Buy. Card was declined. When I called the bank this morning I was told the same story and was issued another card.

I appreciate that they canceled the card when they thought that the card number was compromised but an automated email would have been nice. A canceled card is always better than a stolen card.
    I love giving my cards to people! I'll just walk down the street and hand my cards to random people. After they make their purchases, I cancel the cards and explain what happened to the Credit card company! That way its a win-win situation The random people get what they have always wanted but never wanted to pay for and I don't have to pay for it and have spread some cheer!! I love this earth

black
    98 WS6

fake

Black
    02 SS #8719

red
    1999 Camaro V6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    I didn't write this, found it on a different forum, had me laughing my ass off though:

So basically it's like all of your threads.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Mike99V6 View Post
    While this my good sir, is like "MOST" of his threads........it fails to be "ALL" of his threads! If you were more in tune to AAG of LS1.com, you would find IROC is full of actual knowledge and some quite entertaining stories. Lets face the facts shall we all: Most posts on this board are actually that of another board or another source of news distribution.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Iroc has never posted oc...yup and fact

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Mike99V6 View Post

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

black
    98 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Click for full size

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information