Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Funniest post you'll read today

Introducing the first womens fiberglass bike LMFAO....... I'll link to it and show some great quotes

http://bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=368985 < Epic shit

I'm sorry, maybe I should call it a mixte bike. I wanted to emphasize the fact that it was designed by a woman, my own Daughter. *
    The bike you are showing me is a WSD, womans specific design? So it's a marketed as a womans bike. Semantics aside, Mellisa likes to wear skirts. So the low step-over height has a purpose. Mellisa was 13 when I built the bike, so you have to take into consideration that some of her friends ride mopeds, and she wants to blend in.
    I also want to mention that Mellisa designed the bike a certain way to prevent back-injuries. If you dismount a bike and straddle the top tube, and someone bumps into the bike from behind, the horn of the seat can poke you in the lower back, and cause incredible spinal-pain, if not scoliosis.

*Note: I had to turn to my own Daughter to find a woman to design a bike. There is an awful lack of woman in the Engineering Schools in this country. If there were more woman in the Engineering schools, this project would've been completed ~~13 years earlier.

^Yes thats really the fucking bike this woman is trying to sell LMFAO, But it gets better

I'm laughing out of control over this shit

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

geez...the amount of money they spent to fab that up could have just as well paid for her daughter's moped...

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

wow thats F N dumb

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

the seat on the pink bike looks like some strange 2D preschooler art-class cock drawing

NBM
    99 TA

you can take the girl out of the trailer park....

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I see a ton of things wrong with that. First he says it was designed by a woman. In my book a 13 year old girl is considered a little kid, not a woman. Secondly, it looks to me like he wants to be some kind of artist/designer and this is his way in. Lastly, someone actually paid $1215 for that??? What's wrong with people?
    I think I'll design a styrofoam bike.......asking price of $1214. Mine will be lighter, cheaper to build, and safer if it falls on you.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

WTF is wrong with some women these days?

Black
    2000 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I see a ton of things wrong with that. First he says it was designed by a woman. In my book a 13 year old girl is considered a little kid, not a woman. Secondly, it looks to me like he wants to be some kind of artist/designer and this is his way in. Lastly, someone actually paid $1215 for that??? What's wrong with people?
    I think I'll design a styrofoam bike.......asking price of $1214. Mine will be lighter, cheaper to build, and safer if it falls on you.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Right I read more into it later on, This guy let his daughter design the bikes and he built them. I was laughing so hard earlier it was hard to read lol

I see Yello and I like it 02cetransam's Avatar

yellow
    02 Collector Trans Am

trailer park bike lol

And you can fucking throw it!!!

Thread Information