Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

FU San Francisco

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

They probably would suffer from ptsd also after firing an ar-15. They seem to have about the same integrity as the journalist who wrote that article.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

In the "Land of the Fruits and Nuts" they are the fruitiest and nuttiest. Where else would they produce Di Fi and Nancy Pelousy????
    67 Camaro: K-K + 797-z (look it up), 454/Th400/4.10 12-bolt = 6mpg, PS/PDB/PW tilt, tach, gauges...

2005 Corvette LS2/M6 Magnetic Red Metallic (What else would it be?) w/ Cashmere interior

2002 Z28: NBM/Tan, MTI smooth lid, smooth bellows, !AIR, !cats, 1-3/4" QTP SS LT's, 2-1/2" TD's with X-pipe, MagnaFlows dumped at axle, custom welded SFC's, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable T/A, 3400 stall, 3.23 gears (was 2.73). Tuned: 343rwhp/357rwt (before TD's). Best: 12.559 @ 108+, 1.73 60' @ 3500' DA w/MT ET Street DR's.

Carbon footprint? CLOWN SHOE!

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Their loss.... more blue Angels for the rest of us.

blue
    1999 TransAm

..probably THE most anti-american city in the whole damn country... ..i concur, ..F-them!

red
    95 Z28

It's simple. Put it to a vote of the constituents. Majority rules. I'd be willing to bet more people want the Angels there than don't. There will always be people that object.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Pretty sure you'd lose that bet.

San Francisco is a pit. Completely ruined. The people have destroyed that once beautiful, historic, CA town.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post

San Francisco is a pit. Completely ruined. The people have destroyed that once beautiful, historic, CA town.
    And if the majority of the people don't want them there, then thats how it would be. That's how it is supposed to work in this country

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post

I thought it was nice when we visited 2 years ago.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I'm guessing you did the "tourist" thing and stuck to the seaport, Ghirardellie's Square, checked out Lombard Street, roamed through China Town and did a tour of Alcatraz.

FWIW, there are a lot of homeless roaming the streets, drug use is rampant and out in the open in certain areas, the Castro District is home to the gay blades, and the whole damn town is a sanctuary city. Lots to despise about that city IMHO...

Addendum: I think SF is the most left leaning city in the whole state and that's saying something in a state that leans heavily left...
    Last edited by 67CamaroRSSS; 06-22-2016 at 08:22 AM.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Today they've got homeless relieving themselves in the streets and it's a sanctuary for illegals that keep getting released from jail back onto the streets. It was a wonderful place to visit. Not anymore. I love the architecture of the city and just walking up and down the streets can be mesmerizing (I absolutely love the Victorian Era). Unfortunately, the charm of the city isn't what sticks out anymore.

red
    95 Z28

The city certainly has issues as mentioned such as the homeless population and other issues, but there are still nice areas there ( like most cities really). Some people are also going to hate on it because it's a liberal city, and they should be ignored, just like liberals hating on a conservative places.
    this post is meant as a joke and in no way should it be interpreted as a serious or meaningful reply. The author of this post cannot be held liable for any damages, both emotional and physical, that may be incurred from the reading of this post. By acknowledging this disclaimer you hereby release the author from any and all liability

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

I just read that article posted. The SanFran' politicians, quoted in that article, must be some of the most disgusting people I have ever had the misfortune of hearing about. I think everyone who read the article is a little bit dumber by virtue of digesting thier comments.

It's one thing to be a "pacifist" but they are openly in venomous hatred of our military and service members.

I know this wont happen but when San Fran' officially requests the Blue Angels to never come again, the military should make an open "guidance" to service-members, and members of the DoD, and Contractors and Subs, to do no business of pleasure with San Fran'. Perhaps it could be an outside the government decision though.
    SLP Air Lid/Smooth Bellows
    L76 6.0L block, PRC Ported 243 heads, Texas Speed 224R cam.
    Kooks Emissions LT Headers/Catted Y pipe
    NGK TR55 plugs
    Magnaflow Cat-back
    Spohn Front Upper Tubular Control Arms
    UMI Front Lower Tubular Control Arms
    UMI Front Sway Bar
    UMI Rear Lower Control Arms/ Adjustable Panhard Rod
    UMI Welded-on Two Piece Subframe Connectors
    Factory C5 Z06 17x9.5 wheels w/ 285-40-17 Continental Extreme Contact Sports all the way around.
    Dyno Dynamics dynoed @:
    415 rwhp

blue
    1999 TransAm

the city is vehemently anti-military, anti-american... they're on the forefront of banning ROTC, etc... they ban the "icky" things they don't like (guns, free speech, ...u.s. military), ...while welcoming the things they like (illegals, homeless, hippies, etc.)

...for SF, the pattern of past behavior is rather stark and consistent... it's pretty cut-n-dried...

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    the city is vehemently anti-military, anti-american... they're on the forefront of banning ROTC, etc... they ban the "icky" things they don't like (guns, free speech, ...u.s. military), ...while welcoming the things they like (illegals, homeless, hippies, etc.)

...for SF, the pattern of past behavior is rather stark and consistent... it's pretty cut-n-dried...
    I just think that the rest of America needs to ban San Fransicso.

Thread Information