Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NBM
    99 TA

Unhappy Found a Dog Tonight!!

Found a beautiful Husky dog tonight just chillin outside my house - she was lost and scared

It does have tags but no personal tags just the registration or whatever - i called the city number on the tag but they told me they will not do anything until tomorrow or will not give out any info on the owners. Fuckin assholes

Figured I would give her a nice place to stay until I can track down her owners

she is passed out right beside me right now. Hopefully she sleeps through the night so i don't have to worry about her wandering around getting into trouble

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

nice looking dog

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Puppy!!!

Black
    '98 Z28

I wouldn't be surprised if you find out her owners live 60 miles away. Those dogs will just take off and never turn back.

I have a german shep/ husky mix. Glad she got mostly shepherd in her. We also just got her a german shep playmate.

Blue
    00 Z28 6Spd / 03 Z71 LT

Cool dog and Good Karma bringing it in and finding the owners.

Luckily I have always got my dogs back, since people like you will take them in and look for the owners, instead of just letting the dog wonder aimlessly.
    00 Z28 M6 T-tops
    00 SS A4 T-tops (Sold)
    99 Corvette M6 (Sold)
    98 Z28 A4 Coupe (Sold)
    98 Z28 A4 T-tops (Sold)

Ignition Orange Metallic
    '08 G8 GT

I found my dog outside of my apartment and you could tell he had been on the streets for a while... he was skinny and was just walking around. Best decision I ever made was to bring him into my life. He is the most obedient dog I've ever had and the nicest thing on top of that.

Take him to the vet to see if he has one of those RFID (I think they're called that) tags.. It should be embedded in his shoulder.

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by tpilews View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if you find out her owners live 60 miles away. Those dogs will just take off and never turn back.

I was thinking the same thing.

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

awww thats so nice

and what a beautiful dog! i love the huskies, the german shepard and husky mix is beautiful too!

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Purty dog!

2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 A4 - Light Pewter Metallic
    Direct Flo lid, SLP Loudmouth, Bassani Offroad Y-Pipe, BMR strut tower brace, BMR subframe connectors, shift points tune and !EGR

2011 Kia Forte EX A6 Sportmatic - Titanium Silver Metallic

NBM
    99 TA

After the dog had calmed down enough to the point where it was comfortable, I took her collar off to get a better look at the tags.

There was a tag with the dogs name address and telephone number, but it was a cheap tag and all the finish was worn off (no engraving either) so you couldn't read it for shit.

I could see the dogs name started with an S

Her address was 38 E*********** SW
    Phone number was 2******

We had to do all kinds of CSI shit to the fucking tag and finally got an idea of what the phone number possibly could have been.

So i did a reverse lookup on the number that we guessed at, and the address came up as 38 E******* SW

Called the number, no answer - so i thought i may as well go drive up there cuz it wasn't far from my place at all.

Drove up the street saw another car driving around.... So i pulled over. He pulls up and says "seen a husky wandering around?"

She is back with her owner now... glad I didn't have to deal with Animal Control, i don't trust those assholes.

So that was about 2am when that happened haha, but im glad i found her owners.

Having here here made me realize how much i miss having a dog around.

here is another pic

thats a nice looking dog so are tpilews dogs

Red
    98 Formula /93 Z28

Beautiful dog. We have a Husky and if he gets off his leash he aint coming back. I have had to chase him for miles on foot a couple of times. That is the one thing I don't like about Huskies is that they can't be let off a leash. Thats an awesome thing you did tracking down the owner.

Black
    '98 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by futureLS1owner View Post
    thats a nice looking dog so are tpilews dogs
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by yellowv
    thats a nice looking dog so are tpilews dogsBeautiful dog. We have a Husky and if he gets off his leash he aint coming back. I have had to chase him for miles on foot a couple of times. That is the one thing I don't like about Huskies is that they can't be let off a leash. Thats an awesome thing you did tracking down the owner.
    Yeah, that's why we went with shepherds. Physical appearance just about the same, smart as can be, and won't take off when not on leash.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    After the dog had calmed down enough to the point where it was comfortable, I took her collar off to get a better look at the tags.

There was a tag with the dogs name address and telephone number, but it was a cheap tag and all the finish was worn off (no engraving either) so you couldn't read it for shit.

Phone number was 2******

We had to do all kinds of CSI shit to the fucking tag and finally got an idea of what the phone number possibly could have been.

So i did a reverse lookup on the number that we guessed at, and the address came up as 38 E******* SW

Called the number, no answer - so i thought i may as well go drive up there cuz it wasn't far from my place at all.

Drove up the street saw another car driving around.... So i pulled over. He pulls up and says "seen a husky wandering around?"

She is back with her owner now... glad I didn't have to deal with Animal Control, i don't trust those assholes.

here is another pic

Click for full size
    awesome!!!

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post

Phone number was 2******

here is another pic

Click for full size

That is/was the right thing to do.

Karma will smile on you bro!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I had full blood Siberian Husky that passed away a few years ago. Got him when he was 6 weeks old and had him until he was 13. Best dog I ever had and I miss him

Glad you were able to find the owners of that one and you did a good thing

Pewter
    99 Z/28

Man, today leaving the mall in my friends car, we saw a dog across the street, looked like my old dog(german shepard mix, best gaurd dog we've ever owned) and as we got closer it was a pure breed german shepard! I wanted to adopt it but too many reasons not to, 1st, i was in my friends brand new car.

silver
    2002 Z28

I love the happy ending.
    Bet the owner was very thankful for your efforts.
    You are a good person.

primevil
    2000 FRC

I'll give ya $200 bucks if you put her in a travel kennel and ship her to me !!!

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by SleeperC5 View Post
    I'll give ya $200 bucks if you put her in a travel kennel and ship her to me !!!
    hahah no way, if i hadn't have found the owner i would have adopted her for sure!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information