Impounded

Ford is so bad they're just funny

look at the new fords out - one has a rear that looks exactly like a mercedes. anotehr form has a front that looks exactly like a honda, and front that looks like a cadillac. maybe they'll come out with one that looks like a lamborghini next. and the new mustang it just as ugly as all the mustangs of the 80's and 90's.
    but one thing you know about Fords, despite the different LOOKS they put on them, underneath you know you have a car of poor quality. every 5 years they start a new campaign stating how they have a new commitment to quality, and 5 years later the cars from that era start falling apart. (like those commercials with Bill Ford over the last few months, and "quality is job 1" from 5 years ago).

the only thing that keeps them afloat is sales of F-150, and you have to wonder why people still buy those instead of silverado, or wahtever teh GM equivalent is.

And Mustang sales burried the Camaro and Firebird

Nice ^

Quote Originally Posted by SLIM_DURST View Post
    look at the new fords out - one has a rear that looks exactly like a mercedes. anotehr form has a front that looks exactly like a honda, and front that looks like a cadillac. maybe they'll come out with one that looks like a lamborghini next. and the new mustang it just as ugly as all the mustangs of the 80's and 90's.
    but one thing you know about Fords, despite the different LOOKS they put on them, underneath you know you have a car of poor quality. every 5 years they start a new campaign stating how they have a new commitment to quality, and 5 years later the cars from that era start falling apart. (like those commercials with Bill Ford over the last few months, and "quality is job 1" from 5 years ago).

the only thing that keeps them afloat is sales of F-150, and you have to wonder why people still buy those instead of silverado, or wahtever teh GM equivalent is.
    Maybe they do look like other car companies, but whos selling more? if you think the new mustang is ugly, fine, your opinion, I dont, and a whole lot of other people like them too, IMO, the new GM trucks=ugly as F*ck, plus I drive a silverado as a DD, its a piece of shit with 170K on it(its a 95) my cousin 95 f-150, 225K, nothing but a few minor things. You can have your opinion on Ford'c cars, but they got the truck market down, drive around my parts where trucks are mostly for working not driving to work and i bet the ratio of ford f-series to GM trucks is about 10-1, theres a reason for that....(rant off)

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Well I don't think Ford trucks out sell GM... They might sell more Fords than Chevy or GMC but not combined and we all know they're the same. I could be wrong... but I think the numbers are actually at least alot closer when you add the 2 together.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat24 View Post
    Maybe they do look like other car companies, but whos selling more? if you think the new mustang is ugly, fine, your opinion, I dont, and a whole lot of other people like them too, IMO, the new GM trucks=ugly as F*ck, plus I drive a silverado as a DD, its a piece of shit with 170K on it(its a 95) my cousin 95 f-150, 225K, nothing but a few minor things. You can have your opinion on Ford'c cars, but they got the truck market down, drive around my parts where trucks are mostly for working not driving to work and i bet the ratio of ford f-series to GM trucks is about 10-1, theres a reason for that....(rant off)

This man speaks the truth

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by kamax View Post
    and our 6 year old camaros/firebirds are still killing the brand new mustangs.... oohhhh jeezz

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

thats what it boils down to , is speed and performance, afterall thats why they built the stang and f bods

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

zoso...do you ever think to put all of your comments in one post at a time? you're like tony 2-times "the papah's, the papah's"

Awaiting Activation

I can tell by your warning level you are just a trouble maker. Seems your fellow F-Body owners took care of you so there is not much to say excpet get back in your sand box junior.

Awaiting Activation
    Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    and our 6 year old camaros/firebirds are still killing the brand new mustangs.... oohhhh jeezz
    But, it has a little trouble with an old, tired, worn out '03 model.

I doubt the guys at ford are concerned with making a Mustang that will "KILL" your 6 year old Camaro or Firebird. They killed production of both cars.

I am glad that GM is going to make another Camaro..and hope Pontiac will bring back the Firebird one day..it was sad to see them go. However you can rag ford on design or whatever they still won the Pony war.

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    zoso...do you ever think to put all of your comments in one post at a time? you're like tony 2-times "the papah's, the papah's"
    lol goodfellas right?

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped03 View Post
    But, it has a little trouble with an old, tired, worn out '03 model.
    i'll give you that but they did cost more, and the trouble can actually be the driver not soo much the power

Impounded
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumped03 View Post
    I can tell by your warning level you are just a trouble maker. Seems your fellow F-Body owners took care of you so there is not much to say excpet get back in your sand box junior.

i been coming here since 1999, so take your 92 posts over to your own sandbox junion

Impounded
    Quote Originally Posted by kamax View Post
    this is because of all the 19 year old females who got one from their daddy. they prefer mustang because if the more glossy interior and exterior. when someone wanted a real muscle car, rather than a car that just looks like one, they opted for the camaro.

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    Here we go again

this is because of all the 19 year old females who got one from their daddy. they prefer mustang because if the more glossy interior and exterior. when someone wanted a real muscle car, rather than a car that just looks like one, they opted for the camaro.
    I guess not enough people wanted a "real" muscle car then.

Thread Information