Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FML

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

FML

So I was supposed to go to dinner this evening with my girlfriend over to my mother's house, mom is leaving Tuesday for 2 weeks to visit family back in Indianapolis (COLTS COUNTRY BABY!), but she had to go shopping to get some new shoes. She was supposed to be home at between 4-5. Well, I had kept busy up until around 9 tonight playing my PS3 and screwing around with Orion until I noticed the time and started thinking "WTF?!". I left my phone in the Yukon, which she had driven, so I had no means of being able to get ahold of. It was around 9:30 that I heard my car pull into the driveway, and thinking "Why is Gunz here?" (short note: I loaned my car to my good friend to drive while he's been looking for an LS1 himself, he used to own an 11 sec LS1 Z himself). So I put my chips away, as he knocks and walks in the door asking why I haven't answered my phone. Told him I didn't have it, and what was wrong?

So he tells me "Yeah, your gf has alcohol poisoning, she's in the hospital, her friend is in jail, let's go". So I put the dogs in their seperate rooms, we head out. To make a long story short, the two girls ended up going shopping, decided to "have one drink" at Margarita Bar & Grill, and ended up getting hammered. Girlfriend went walking to the truck, people called 911 because they saw she was obviously intoxicated and could barely walk. Girlfriend gets in the Yukon, realizes what she's about to do, calls her friend. Her friend drives back to the truck, pulls her out, just when my girl started to puke all down the side of the truck. Cops, ambulance, fire trucks all show up, girlfriend is carted off to the hospital, and her friend is charged with a DUI. Reason being, because her car was parked behind the Yukon, she was sitting in it, with the keys in her lap (an obvious attempt to drive UTI).

There's more details on the wild goose chase that ensued through-out tonight, as to running all over town to get my phone, keys to the truck, bringing the truck home, etc. etc. but I'm not going to bore you guys with that.

I sounded like a damn preacher, yelling about how she could've killed herself and/or others, the inconsiderate thoughtlessness that she had about breaking our plans, her lack of responsibility, yadda yadda yadda.

Ok, I'm done venting. Thoughts? Jokes? Lectures? I'm all ears...

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Is your mom hot?

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Dump her

The End

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Alcohol poisoning?

Why are you dating a 17 year old girl? (Actually, not bad; good job)

Because in my experience 17 year old girls are only people I've known who are immature enough and lack the alcohol tolerance to get alcohol poisoning.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Dump her

The End
    This.

Serious.

This.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

What kind of margaritas?

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Alcohol poisoning?

Why are you dating a 17 year old girl? (Actually, not bad; good job)

Because in my experience 17 year old girls are only people I've known who are immature enough and lack the alcohol tolerance to get alcohol poisoning.
    I recall a thread about finding a motorcycle in one said bedroom...

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    I recall a thread about finding a motorcycle in one said bedroom...
    1) I have never had alcohol poisoning
    2) I wasn't the one who put the motorcycle there

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

1) I have never had alcohol poisoning
    2) I wasn't the one who put the motorcycle there

You do not remember the night. And it only takes .35 BAC (%) to have poisoning. I will go on a stretch and say at some time during that night. You were around or above .35. All that is being pointed out is she had it. Many people get in the range and have no clue. Why because they get home some how. While alcohol poisoning can lead to death many times it does not.
    Last edited by Z28Thunder; 04-18-2010 at 10:01 PM.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

She's closer to 40

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

You do not remeber the night. And it only takes .35 BAC (%) to have poisoning. I will go on a stretch and say at some time during that night. You were around or above .35. All that is being pointed out is she had it. Many poeple get in the range and have no clue. Why becuase they get home some how. While alcohol poisoning can lead to death many times it does not.
    I'll agree with that.

I'll reiterate then: I have never drank alcohol to the extent that I had to be hospitalized or have my stomach pumped.

And although I didn't remember the night, there was a note affixed to the bike proving that I wasn't the one who drove it there. (If that's what you were getting at, in comparison to the girl in the OP's story, wasn't sure )

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    She's closer to 40

Definitely drop this girl.

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

must have been those 32oz. margaritas the mexican places here offer.glad she didn't drive and hurt someone else,could have been a lot worse.still at close to 40 she should have used better judgement.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

I'll agree with that.

I'll reiterate then: I have never drank alcohol to the extent that I had to be hospitalized or have my stomach pumped.

I didn't remember the night

While you may have never drank to the extent that you had to be hospitalized or had your stomach pumped. Does not mean you did not have alcohol poisoning. That is the point..
    Last edited by Z28Thunder; 04-18-2010 at 10:21 PM.

black
    00 camaross&02 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Is your mom hot?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

While you may have never drank to the extent that you had to be hospitalized or had your stomach pumped. Does not mean you did not have alcohol poisoning. That is the point..
    Yeah, that's what I was agreeing with

Silver
    2005 Toyota Corolla (DD)

Quote Originally Posted by 02transamce View Post
    must have been those 32oz. margaritas the mexican places here offer.
    The OP's GF "Said," she was going for just one drink, but who knows how many she actually had. Heck, she could have had 4-12oz margaritas.

Back in college, my GF would get sloppy drunk sometimes. This is probably when she realized she liked blowing other guys, but that's a different story.

One Sunday night we had a few drinks and I went to bed ~11. Woke up around 2 and she hadn't come to bed yet. Searched the house but couldn't find her, so I went out looking (we didn't have cell phones in college)

I found her at a trashy biker bar up the street, sitting outside with a bunch of dirt bags. Her, attractive, blonde, 36C engineering student by herself with a bunch of bikers. And she's hammered. Awesome, right?

I tell her to get in the car and let's go home. She gets all pissed off, so I wasn't going to drag her out of there in front of these guys so I said the h3ll with it, and went home.

An hour or two later I woke up to crashing, and thought "Great, she rearended my Mustang into the garage door." It turns out she drove her Geo Tracker through the yard and hung it up on the fence, which was all mangled underneath her car. I ended up at WalMart at ~4 a.m. buying stuff to cut the fence off of her undercarriage.

Bottom line to the OP, maybe you should consider the company you keep. I wish I would have sooner.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

If it were me I wouldn't have said a word.......she knew she screwed up. Don't bitch about it and that's your "get out of jail free" card. Meaning the next time you screw up ( and you will) then she can't say shit either.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Is your mom hot?
    Stop butting in on my territory Curtis...

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Damn dude...what the hell was she thinking? If I make plans with someone and another friend wants to hang, I let them know I have a previous engagement which I intend to keep. OP...when she tries to hang you for something...remind her of what she did and this post to shut her up...and if she doesn't...drop her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information