Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Question Floyd Mayweather fight thread.

He put on a clinic last night(40-0) he starting to make me think he might be the best ever, what do you guys think on shane mosley jumping in the ring afterward calling him out lol, any body else watch the fight?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Didn't watch it but was wondering what happened. I need in depth details
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

he looked good last night for being of almost 2 yrs. not a fan of his personally he talks to much, but no denying he is a great fighter with excellent defense. it was too much weight size and speed for marquez though. an he also is a great fighter. Mosley and mayweather would be a good fight and i firmly belive mosley jus mightr have wat it takes to beat him mosley or pac-man possibly the only guys who could beat him.

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

PAC n Marquez are litterally the same. I think mayweather would own pac. Mosley n maywether would be an awesome fight

pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 96z28 View Post
    PAC n Marquez are litterally the same. I think mayweather would own pac. Mosley n maywether would be an awesome fight
    pac man is alot faster than marquez and has more power. he is also an agressor i think pac man could beat him. wouldnt be easy thouhg

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 96z28 View Post
    +1 on mosley fight, but pac would be a much better fight than marquez was come on now......
    Last edited by Murder after Midnight; 09-20-2009 at 03:33 PM.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro Loco View Post
    pac man is alot faster than marquez and has more power. he is also an agressor i think pac man could beat him. wouldnt be easy thouhg
    I don't think pac could..., what makes you think pac could take him and mayweather is a defense powerhouse.

pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

pac man style is to wear down the opponent. he rains punches the whole fight with deadly accuracy and power. i think to beat mayweather is to corner him because his quickness allows him to go in n out allnight. i think pacmans aggressive style would wear him down. not takin away from mayweather i dont like him but his defense is excellent n that s wat aids him the most next to his speed

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

pac man style is to wear down the opponent. he rains punches the whole fight with deadly accuracy and power. i think to beat mayweather is to corner him because his quickness allows him to go in n out allnight. i think pacmans aggressive style would wear him down. not takin away from mayweather i dont like him but his defense is excellent n that s wat aids him the most next to his speed
    I can respect, good point loco

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

pac would not beat floyd.....period

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

mayweather is annoying and needs to get shot....

white
    2000 Z28

even manny couldnt produce an exciting fight with mayweather. he is an awesome boxer. technically as close to perfect as anyone can possibly get. but there is nobody that can beat him. his angles are just too much. chavez jr is the next good fighter to come up but he will have no competition soon. everyone is on their way out. and there are not many more good fighters coming up. its sad to say but boxing is almost out the door.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by 00z28bubba View Post
    even manny couldnt produce an exciting fight with mayweather. he is an awesome boxer. technically as close to perfect as anyone can possibly get. but there is nobody that can beat him. his angles are just too much. chavez jr is the next good fighter to come up but he will have no competition soon. everyone is on their way out. and there are not many more good fighters coming up. its sad to say but boxing is almost out the door.
    +1 I see your point

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

He aint shit.

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Im not a fan of Mayweather but fuuuuuuuck it was hilarious when Mayweather and Mosley were arguing and Mayweather tells the announcer "you know what, your doing too much talking let me do the talking" And the announcer white dude didnt know what to say hahahahahaha But yea it was too much difference between Marquez and Mayweather but Marquez did pretty good going all 12 rounds but he kept pissing me off cuz it looked like he was holding back...

white
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by silverWS.6 View Post
    Im not a fan of Mayweather but fuuuuuuuck it was hilarious when Mayweather and Mosley were arguing and Mayweather tells the announcer "you know what, your doing too much talking let me do the talking" And the announcer white dude didnt know what to say hahahahahaha But yea it was too much difference between Marquez and Mayweather but Marquez did pretty good going all 12 rounds but he kept pissing me off cuz it looked like he was holding back...
    going 12 rounds vs mayweather isnt a big accomplishment. hatton is far from a good fighter and got knocked out by mayweather. that says more bad for hatton then good for floyd. other than hatton(who has only tough fights were vs euro fighters(whom arent good in those weight classes). floyd hasnt had the power to knock anyone out in about 9 years. look at his fight with oscar. oscar at the end of the fight looked like he just finished his warm ups. no damage what at all. mayweather is a great boxer. but isnt anything other than a boxer in the ring.

marquez was hesitant because he did nothing to stop floyds left. all he needed to do was bring his right hand high and tight and floyds "so called" power punches would have dropped quite a bit. but even if marquez could stop the left floyd was still in another league.

SOM
    2002 SS

I dislike mayweather only because he is boring to watch. He is a good defensive fighter. I believe at his weight class the reason he is unbeatable is 1. Nobody has the power to throw devastating punches in that weight class. 2. his fighting style is always counter.

the only way to get a good fight with mayweather is with another retarded defensive fighter who will take his time and wait until floyd comes forward and counters him.

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

going 12 rounds vs mayweather isnt a big accomplishment. hatton is far from a good fighter and got knocked out by mayweather. that says more bad for hatton then good for floyd. other than hatton(who has only tough fights were vs euro fighters(whom arent good in those weight classes). floyd hasnt had the power to knock anyone out in about 9 years. look at his fight with oscar. oscar at the end of the fight looked like he just finished his warm ups. no damage what at all. mayweather is a great boxer. but isnt anything other than a boxer in the ring.

marquez was hesitant because he did nothing to stop floyds left. all he needed to do was bring his right hand high and tight and floyds "so called" power punches would have dropped quite a bit. but even if marquez could stop the left floyd was still in another league.
    Yea but I'm saying like considering that mayweather was bigger,heavier and quicker than Marquez

pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

if by exciting u mean throwing punches in the middle for twelve rounds like rocky movies style. then yes i agree first because mayweather would be stupid to do that. one he has no knockout power and another is his chin has really never been tested. no one has gotten a good shot on him to say that wow floyd can take a punch. but pac man will follow him and technically box him like he has been doin in his recent fight he no longer does the stupid brawler style unless he know the fighter is hurt and is goin for the kill. Roach has coached pac-man into a well technical boxer who can be the aggressor and be smart doin it. pac-man also uses great angle and side steps like i said it wont be a walk in the park but he has what it takes to beat him. they will have to meet at a neutral weight though pac-man cant come up to much or it will be another marquez and mayweather wont go to far down, cause he will be to weak , even though i think mayweather will have to go down to make the fight happen cause pac-man is the champ and is the one who is gonna bring the money. and chavez jr. is far from the next great fighter i have seen him fight here in south texas when he fought here once and no dice he wont be a big time prize fighter who gets title fights and payperviews.

white
    2000 Z28

if by exciting u mean throwing punches in the middle for twelve rounds like rocky movies style. then yes i agree first because mayweather would be stupid to do that. one he has no knockout power and another is his chin has really never been tested. no one has gotten a good shot on him to say that wow floyd can take a punch. but pac man will follow him and technically box him like he has been doin in his recent fight he no longer does the stupid brawler style unless he know the fighter is hurt and is goin for the kill. Roach has coached pac-man into a well technical boxer who can be the aggressor and be smart doin it. pac-man also uses great angle and side steps like i said it wont be a walk in the park but he has what it takes to beat him. they will have to meet at a neutral weight though pac-man cant come up to much or it will be another marquez and mayweather wont go to far down, cause he will be to weak , even though i think mayweather will have to go down to make the fight happen cause pac-man is the champ and is the one who is gonna bring the money. and chavez jr. is far from the next great fighter i have seen him fight here in south texas when he fought here once and no dice he wont be a big time prize fighter who gets title fights and payperviews.
    manny has already come up in weight. his angles are nothing compared to floyd. mayweather wont be hit clean in middle or later rounds if he fights manny. chavez jr has quite a ways to go yes but when he is ready he will have nobody to fight in boxing. everyone worth mentioning will be out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information