Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Florida Police Station Intimidation Undercover Video

In the I-team’s undercover investigation, there was one incident in which our tester went in to file a complaint. After several times asking for a form, being told "you're not leaving without a form," he was asked to leave and actually walked off the property, to the point where the officer reached for his gun, put his hand on his gun and said, "Take a step closer, and see what happens.".
    First class. I have seen this type of shit many times in my life and as a result THIS is the behavior I have come to expect from cops.

As I've said in the past, cops have fully earned the reputation they have.
    Last edited by BillyT; 02-25-2006 at 02:14 PM.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

How bout them Cowboys?
    This is my signature. It is mine. Nobody else has one like it.

Interesting... that one cop definatly went way out of his way to be a dick... but I can definatly see not having complaint forms about officers. Why should there be? They arent a buisness, and the only thing they are there to do is enforce the law. If you come in contact with an officer, you broke the law, or you shouldnt be bother the man. Dont ask a cop for directions and expect an answer... sure its common curtesie that they would answer, but dont complain when he doesnt give it to you politely, it isnt his job.

i work retail customer serive, i get all kinds of stupid shit, all day. people ask for handouts all the time, and get angry when they dont get them. you have no right to get angry if you get denied a favor or free handout on something.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

man, what wienerheads

Quote Originally Posted by grandkodiak
    Interesting... that one cop definatly went way out of his way to be a dick... but I can definatly see not having complaint forms about officers. Why should there be? They arent a buisness, and the only thing they are there to do is enforce the law. If you come in contact with an officer, you broke the law, or you shouldnt be bother the man. Dont ask a cop for directions and expect an answer... sure its common curtesie that they would answer, but dont complain when he doesnt give it to you politely, it isnt his job.

i work retail customer serive, i get all kinds of stupid shit, all day. people ask for handouts all the time, and get angry when they dont get them. you have no right to get angry if you get denied a favor or free handout on something.

Consider yourself lucky that you have never been harassed. I would love to see your statement revised after you'd had your interior ripped out of your car (including seats, carpet, etc) twice while the cop suggests probable cause from "suspicious behavior" and then they find nothing and YOU'RE left to put everything back together. What do you suggest people do when their continually harassed by the police? They really can't do anything except file formal complaints at first and then if that failts to resolve the problem they can seek legal action. From my experiences...cops are usually good/bad depending on the location. My experiences with the cops in Dallas/San Diego/Louisville have all been pretty good. My experiences with the cops in my hometown were horrible which is why I currently distrust most police officers...although since I moved away from my hometown the cops have been earning my trust back.

WHITE
    05 CORVETTE

Hitler made the Jews wear flair.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

thank you for a video billy, instead of 5 pages of reading.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

wow, that video pisses me off somthing serious

01LS1
    Typical of the 'I'm a cop and you're not.' attitude that they have. The worst part of it is cops very rarely get punished for their crimes. They usually get suspended with pay...how about that...a paid vacation even when they kill someone.

2007 GMC Sierra Duramax

I wish bad things on that bald headed dickape...

Damn dude did you even watch the video. Basically the guy wanted to file a complaint and in the end the cop threatened to shoot him if he took one step closer. That guy shouldn't own a gun much less a job where he has to carry one. I think if I lived in any of those areas I would move.

Silver
    '02 WS6

I couldn't find the video you guys are talking about on that news site.. But while looking for it, I noticed there is alot of serious criminal activity in that part of the country. For the one bad cop video Billy found, there was a hundred more showing the good things cops do and the sacrifices they give including their lives. I seen so many videos on that site showing cops being battered, killed, and then I see the video showing cops protecting our freedom of speech even it being idiots like the neo nazi's. I can't understand how Billy has such a hatred for police officers. I think Billy hates himself more than anything else. I hope you guys don't think all cops are bad just because of the actions of a handfull of dishonest thug cops. I guess Billy would think this world would be a better place without law enforcement altogether like an anarchy.

2007 GMC Sierra Duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Honboy1
    I couldn't find the video you guys are talking about on that news site.. But while looking for it, I noticed there is alot of serious criminal activity in that part of the country. For the one bad cop video Billy found, there was a hundred more showing the good things cops do and the sacrifices they give including their lives. I seen so many videos on that site showing cops being battered, killed, and then I see the video showing cops protecting our freedom of speech even it being idiots like the neo nazi's. I can't understand how Billy has such a hatred for police officers. I think Billy hates himself more than anything else. I hope you guys don't think all cops are bad just because of the actions of a handfull of dishonest thug cops. I guess Billy would think this world would be a better place without law enforcement altogether like an anarchy.

Had you watched the video, you would have learned that the vast majority of police departments in south Florida don't have a system in place to file a complaint against an officer without dealing directly with an officer. Often times, when asked, the police officers turned hostile and argumentative.

It wasn't just one.

White
    '10 ZR1

If you come in contact with an officer, you broke the law, or you shouldnt be bother the man. Dont ask a cop for directions and expect an answer... sure its common curtesie that they would answer, but dont complain when he doesnt give it to you politely, it isnt his job.
    Why isn't it his job? I always thought their job was to 'protect and to serve'?? If someone is lost, why isn't it his job to help someone? I think it is.

1981 g-Body

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys
    Why isn't it his job? I always thought their job was to 'protect and to serve'?? If someone is lost, why isn't it his job to help someone? I think it is.
    No kidding.
    I think it depends where you live as to how big of fags the cops are. I also think it should be the law to have complaint forms.

I like it how the one officer said "you need to shut up". I know people who would beat the living piss out of the cop if they said that to them.

Then people see videos like that and think ALL cops are asses which is not true.

Quote Originally Posted by jking
    Had you watched the video, you would have learned that the vast majority of police departments in south Florida don't have a system in place to file a complaint against an officer without dealing directly with an officer. Often times, when asked, the police officers turned hostile and argumentative.

It wasn't just one.
    35 police stations out of the 38 they went to.

Silver
    '02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by NICKLE57
    Damn dude did you even watch the video. Basically the guy wanted to file a complaint and in the end the cop threatened to shoot him if he took one step closer. That guy shouldn't own a gun much less a job where he has to carry one. I think if I lived in any of those areas I would move.
    I found the video. That wasn't a gun the officer put his hand on. It was a Taser. And he didn't threaten to shoot the guy. Our department doesn't just give out complaint forms either. If that were the case, there would be alot of bogus complaints going to internal affairs. I had many citizens complain about citations they had received which does not constitute a legit complaint. That's what going to court is for. If a guy came in my police department asking for a complaint form without giving his name or reason why he's making the complaint, I think it would raise suspicion.
    Last edited by Honboy1; 02-26-2006 at 03:45 PM.

2007 GMC Sierra Duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Honboy1
    I found the video. That wasn't a gun the officer put his hand on. It was a Taser. And he diddn't threaten to shoot the guy. Our department doesn't just give out complaint forms either. If that were the case, there would be alot of bogus complaints going to internal affairs. I had many citizens complain about citations they had received which does not constitute a legit complaint. That's what going to court is for. If a guy came in my police department asking for a complaint form without giving his name or reason why he's making the complaint, I think it would raise suspicion. I don't feel the officer was out of line at all. I hope he wins his lawsuit.

You don't feel that officer was out of line?

Wow!

That's very disturbing...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information