Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Firrehawk's #1 Modern Clasic to collect

Coulda, woulda, shoulda is a popular refrain among those who watch televised auctions like Barrett-Jackson and Mecum. Those of a certain age can remember when million dollar-plus Hemi ‘Cudas were $3K used cars. The kicking of one’s self multiplied by 500,000 or so backsides when one of these cars crosses the auction block on prime-time TV registers on seismographs. Is it too late? Are all of the good ones mega valuable already? Probably not. Here are five performance cars all built within the last 20 years that have a fair shot a big-time appreciation.

1. 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk: Sadly, the beloved Trans Am kicked the bucket (along with the Camaro) in the 2002 model year. And while the Camaro is back with us, the Firebird Trans Am is homeless, given that Pontiac expired in 2009. At least the T/A went out with a bang rather than a whimper. The ’02 Firehawk had a whopping 345 hp and was produced in very small numbers. That end-of-the-line status combined with rarity and high performance should prove intoxicating to future collectors. Its current price of approximately 20 grand will seem like a gift 20 years from now.

Read more: Modern classics to buy now - before they skyrocket in value | Fox News

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

I got mine for 11k with only 46k on the odometer and it was 100% stock and garaged..... Today it's got LT's full exhaust an LS6 intake full suspension bolt on subframes, full system, 12 bolt rear etc etc. It's also got 68k miles. Also got the ol lumpy spoiler out back.

Maybe in 20 years I'll make it into a resto project. For now.... I'm gonna enjoy the shit outta it.
    Magnaflow cat back, adj KYB's, 3 point SFC's, STB, LCA reloc, adj LCA's, SLP lid, Fernco bellows, Strano Springs, Drag Bags, Tick adj Master cylinder, Monster stage3 clutch, speed bleeder, Billet flywheel, MGW shifter, !CAGS

Thread Information