1. Nearly wrecked the vette
2. Got a pretty decent offer on it from a dealer
3. Pulled a Mach 1 pretty hard...

ok so when i left today i got on it a lil hard... pavement was cold... tires were cold... 2nd got away from me... jerked right... left... right... left... and gone... i spun about 115 defrees and the car died and came to a rest... no biggy i was on a deserted 4 lane with a turning lane, but i was glad i didnt get into a curb...

had to look around for a car for a friend and while i was out a dealer ask me if i wanted to sell my vette for $20k... i just laughed and said "It only had 40k on it" and he acted like he would give me more for it...

comming home tonight a mach pulled out from a road and came up on me hard... i saw him comming (i was going about 50) so i slipped it into 3rd... damn clutch didnt release and i smoked the clutch (damn it)... so by the time i figured out i wasnt going any where he was comming up fast and i was slowing down fast... so i reached for 2nd the clutch engaged this time and i had about a length to make up on him... from about 35 to 100 i caught him and put like 2 lengths on him... we both turned right at the next road and i tucked the rear out into the other lane as he followed me into the road and hammered down... by the time we ahd gone about 1/8mile i had like 5 lengths on him and i shut down and turned into my apts...

over all boring weekend...

-me