Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Brett Rogers

Fight will take place in Hoffman Estates, IL Saturday November 7 2009 at 8pm Central or 9pm, not sure. It will be on CBS for free.

I think fedor will own this trash talker. 1st round, TKO by fedor. what do you think?

I am a very big fan of Fedor and I believe he is the coolest and greatest fighter on the planet!!!!!

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by Musclefan21 View Post
    Fight will take place in Hoffman Estates, IL Saturday November 7 2009 at 8pm Central or 9pm, not sure. It will be on CBS for free.

I think fedor will own this trash talker. 1st round, TKO by fedor. what do you think?

I am a very big fan of Fedor and I believe he is the coolest and greatest fighter on the planet!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    Click for full size
    I am dead serious! put your .02 in.

Fedor is a very nice and cool dude, but there is a reason why he wont sign with UFC and i think it is because he knows he will be on the same level as alot of fighters there and could get beat for the first time, and why would he want to ruin his perfect record? He can keep fighting outside of the UFC all he wants and face 'average' and 'crap' fighters but he will continue to lose respect as he already has for not signing on the UFC dotted line to face the worlds top fighters.

He does have an impressive record, but not since 2005 has he faced a worthy opponent (nogueria) and won.

Since then he has fought:
    Tsuyoshi Kohsaka.....who?
    Zuluzinho..............who?
    Mark Coleman........an old Mark Coleman.
    Mark Hunt.........good but not great
    Matt Lindland.........very good but old
    Hong-Man Choi.......absolutely worst MMA fighter, just a big circus freak
    Tim Sylvia........a fat and failing tim sylvia
    Andrei Arlovski.....a failing arlovski with his newly acquired glass chin

and now he will face Brett Rogers who has never fought anyone great except the 09 version of arlovski.

Fedor wins by referee stoppage from overwhelming strikes at the 1 minute mark.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

the fight is at Sear Center in hoffman estates. I will be there, my instructor (former ufc and WEC champion) Jeff Curran will be fighting that night...

http://www.teamcurran.com/
    http://www.strikeforce.com/events/

MAIN CARD
    FEDOR "THE LAST EMPEROR" EMELIANENKO (30-1) VS BRETT "THE GRIM" ROGERS (10-0)
    JASON "MAYHEM" MILLER (29-6) VS JAKE SHIELDS (28-4) - MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    GEGARD "THE DREAMCATCHER" MOUSASI (29-2) VS RAMEAU THIERRY "THE AFRICAN ASSASIN" SOKODJOU
    FABRICIO "VAI CAVALO" WERDUM (12-4-1) VS ANTONIO "BIGFOOT" SILVA (13-1)

UNDERCARD
    MARLOES COENEN (16-3) VS ROXANNE MODAFERRI (13-4)
    MARK MILLER (9-5) VS DERAY DAVIS (5-1)
    JEFF CURRAN (31-12) VS SAM THAO (5-1)
    JOHN KOLOSCI (10-5) VS SHAMAR BAILEY (9-1)
    LOUIS TAYLOR (4-0) VS NATE MOORE (5-1)
    CHRISTIAN UFLACKER (1-0) VS JONATAS NOVAES (4-2)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hawk View Post
    Fedor is a very nice and cool dude, but there is a reason why he wont sign with UFC and i think it is because he knows he will be on the same level as alot of fighters there and could get beat for the first time, and why would he want to ruin his perfect record? He can keep fighting outside of the UFC all he wants and face 'average' and 'crap' fighters but he will continue to lose respect as he already has for not signing on the UFC dotted line to face the worlds top fighters.

He does have an impressive record, but not since 2005 has he faced a worthy opponent (nogueria) and won.

Since then he has fought:
    Tsuyoshi Kohsaka.....who?
    Zuluzinho..............who?
    Mark Coleman........an old Mark Coleman.
    Mark Hunt.........good but not great
    Matt Lindland.........very good but old
    Hong-Man Choi.......absolutely worst MMA fighter, just a big circus freak
    Tim Sylvia........a fat and failing tim sylvia
    Andrei Arlovski.....a failing arlovski with his newly acquired glass chin

and now he will face Brett Rogers who has never fought anyone great except the 09 version of arlovski.

Fedor wins by referee stoppage from overwhelming strikes at the 1 minute mark.

rofl!!!! if you believe fedor didnt sign because he thought he could lose and all that crap, you need to set your self on fire. have you ever seen fedor fight? a guy who fights like that will be "afraid" to sign a contract somewhere where he ALREADY beat multiple UFC CHAMPIONS????? dana white simply did not want to co-promote with M-1 Global and that was a must for fedor and they said no PLUS a few other tricky lines on the contract that bugged fedor team and dana white did not want to negotiate on those.

Fedor is not afraid of anything, all those shit talkers needs to go to him and fight him. just like any other UFC champions who got their ass kicked by him, fedor will send them to their corner neatly and call it a day!

rofl!!!! if you believe fedor didnt sign because he thought he could lose and all that crap, you need to set your self on fire. have you ever seen fedor fight? a guy who fights like that will be "afraid" to sign a contract somewhere where he ALREADY beat multiple UFC CHAMPIONS????? dana white simply did not want to co-promote with M-1 Global and that was a must for fedor and they said no PLUS a few other tricky lines on the contract that bugged fedor team and dana white did not want to negotiate on those.

Fedor is not afraid of anything, all those shit talkers needs to go to him and fight him. just like any other UFC champions who got their ass kicked by him, fedor will send them to their corner neatly and call it a day!
    guess i need to go set myself on fire, hold on.

Pewter
    99 Z/28

yeah, the reason fedo bear didn't come to the ufc is because his manager is the owner of M1 and in the contract he wanted dana to sign for fedor, he wanted 50% ownership of the ufc. too much of a sacrifice for just one fighter. imo

Pewter
    99 Z/28

ibanez7, good luck to ur coach, I have to work but i'm dvr'ing it hopefully they will show the undercard but i doubt it.

please do! you have to be the biggest ignorant person ever to believe that is in fact the case. WoW. I mean the guy has beaten some big fighters and the way he fights is just amazing, there are documentaries out there which shows clearly other BIG fighters and talking highly of him (and yes, they know more than you and me about MMA) and he has 30 wins and no loses (not counting that technical crap loss due to a stupid cut in 17 seconds) and yet this guy is scared to fight in UFC. LOL.

they simply couldnt agree on the contract. period.

Quote Originally Posted by 28Marcos View Post
    yeah, the reason fedo bear didn't come to the ufc is because his manager is the owner of M1 and in the contract he wanted dana to sign for fedor, he wanted 50% ownership of the ufc. too much of a sacrifice for just one fighter. imo
    i love how people like yourself who doesnt know shit talks on the net like they know something. what ownership are you talking about? 50%??? ROFL!! they simply wanted UFC to co promote M-1 global. (i.e. UFC and M-1 global presents Fedor Emelianenko vs Brock Lesnar) got it my retarded friend? if not, read it again and again until you get it. if you still dont get it, give a call to mike hawk so you guys can burn yourselves at the same time.

i love how people like yourself who doesnt know shit talks on the net like they know something. what ownership are you talking about? 50%??? ROFL!! they simply wanted UFC to co promote M-1 global. (i.e. UFC and M-1 global presents Fedor Emelianenko vs Brock Lesnar) got it my retarded friend? if not, read it again and again until you get it. if you still dont get it, give a call to mike hawk so you guys can burn yourselves at the same time.
    haha your a dumbass

Red
    06 GTO

you are right, it was just the ufc wouldnt budge on co promotion is the reason fedor isnt fighting in the ufc, but man, you really need to calm down, calling someone retarded when your odviously the one acting like it is a little much dont ya think?

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

Lesnar said he would fight Fedor.... Would be a good one.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

And...Brett got laid out.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Brett got hammered and then couldnt just take the loss with any class. Played the "woulda, coulda, shoulda" card.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Now is the time when the Fedor shit talkers come in and say "well he beat Brett Rogers but who is he???". Fedor got cut from the beginning, bled like a stuck pig and never lost his cool. Brock??? Are you guys serious?? He's been beating by Mir, even though he "avenged" that one loss, and an out of the game Couture. Who else has he beat? And don't say Herring cause he laid on top of Herring the whole fight and still couldn't finish him. Lesnar is 365lbs of retarded muscle. I want to see Shane Carwin break his back so he can never fight again.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Brett got hammered and then couldnt just take the loss with any class. Played the "woulda, coulda, shoulda" card.
    CBS had to bleep out what Brett said in his corner after the fight.

"THIS SH!T AIN'T HAPPENIN!"
    "THIS SH!T AIN'T HAPPENIN!"

I love the replay of when Brett got hit the last time. Had the stare as he went down.

amen brother!! what a fucking loser. "fedor will sleep in the first round" "i amma knock the shit out of this dude" BWAHAAHAHHAHA get back to blowing your boyfriend in your parents bedroom rogers. your ass got raped DRY!!!

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

He's a typical piece of crap, shit talking wanna be thug. What else did you expect??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information