gray
    07 duramax

FDA Approves Spray-On Viruses For Meats

this is nuts.
    FDA Approves Spray-On Viruses For Meats
    POSTED: 11:05 am EDT August 21, 2006
    UPDATED: 11:10 am EDT August 21, 2006
    E-mail this story | Print this story
    The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is now allowing meat companies to add viruses to their meat to keep it from making people sick, according to a Local 6 News report.
    The report said cold cuts, sausages and ready-to-eat meats will be sprayed with a virus. The food additive attacks the cells that cause listeria.
    More than 3,000 people a year in the U.S. contract the illness from meat and about 500 people die from it.

Listeria is especially dangerous for pregnant women and people with weak immune systems. It usually causes flu-like symptoms but can also cause convulsions.
    Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
    they are just trying to sell you rotten meat, and provide a vector to get strange viruses into your body.
    like the viruses that kill parts of your brain to prevent you from becoming addicted to cigarettes or alcohol or heroin.
    your government hates you and your safety is its last priority.

It is my belief that the FDA is more interested in protecting big business than the people they claim to serve.

want a muscle car now
    1956 Hardtop (in pieces)

I totally agree with you on the whole virus thing, what a joke. Where is the real food anymore? I buy my meat from friends that raise it themselves, or I hunt.

your government hates you and your safety is its last priority.
    Don't forget though , it is you and me who vote for our government officials. I prefer to hate on the voters, not so much on the government itself. Democracy rules! We as a people are the wealthiest and luckiest people on earth. Because of our fortune though we are not realistic anymore, rather idealistic. The sad thing is that every super power or succesful empire in history has died, when will we?

It is depressing.

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 56car View Post
    when will we?
    our currency is based on debt, its the top sucking out of the bottom.

you take out a loan, which is money created out of nothing. 100,000 dollar loan, you pay 388,000 dollars at the end of the 30 year loan.

where does the 288,000 extra dollars come from? thin air. someone else took out a loan to create those extra dollars out of nothing, which all goes to the top.

in 1890 you could buy a cow for a dollar gold coin. you could buy a cow for a dollar bill. the dollar and the gold coin were equivalent.

in 2005, you could still buy a cow for a dollar gold coin, but the cow would cost upwards of 500 dollars. (you could buy a gold coin for about 500 dollars)

the currency is depreciating fast and rapidly approaching a zero threshold, (zero interest rates) where debt inflation will no longer be attractive to the lower classes.

debt inflation is necessary to stave off debt deflation, or retirement of debt.

if everyone were to pay off their debts (which is impossible) there would literally be no money left to buy anything.
    you would have to go into debt to purchase a candy bar.

debt deflation erases money from existence and destroys the economy.

the dollar buys 3 pecent now what it did when it was strongest.

they call it inflation. I call it theft.

it will pass a certain point where nobody will borrow anymore, and debt deflation will occur.

at that point, the dollar will not only be worthless, but it it will be unavailable.

debt will be impossible to get as well.

that is when our nation will collapse. just like the romans, who clipped their coins. just like the reimar republic, whose workers were paid twice a day so they could run to the fence to give their wives their 3 million dollar checks so they could run to the stores and buy bread before the prices were adjusted for inflation.

just like the boy who shined a mans shoes in a hotel in good times, and recieved a gold coin as a tip, later bought the whole hotel with just that gold coin.

history just repeats itself.

It is hard to see real change when the Democrats and Republicans have a pseudo monopoly on our government.

want a muscle car now
    1956 Hardtop (in pieces)

Yep it is bleak! I am afraid to have kids because of it. I think we are living in the last decent times in the US. A real war on our soil and the majority of our country will move to Canada or France and attack those of us who stay to defend our soil.

Everytime we have an election in our state the people vote in a wacko whether it be Republicat or Democran.

I guess thats enough politics

oh my god the sky is falling we're all going to die, oh my god no way.

jesus christ, get a grip. i guess its true what they say, the conspiracy theorists do tend to have a failure of an education, and that example is quite rampant through this thread.

that is all.

What's your educational background, MISFIT?

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Cassie View Post

High School Diploma, two degrees, Degree in Landscape architecture & engineering and Degree in Horticluture, ALCA Certified Landscape Professional. (CLP) Chemical application certification, and ALCA certified Landscape technician (CLT)

Wait, wait wait he cannot have an opinion that differs without you questioning his education? No offense but are you not a stay at home mom?

Also this is another one of his anti-govt threads where we are going to die a horrible death because someone did not buy enough tinfoil. Modulistic never debates he just turns all of these threads into a anti-cop/anti-govt/anti-bush argument. You have a husband in the service mod is one of those guys who beleives people like your husband are murding blood thirsty people who do our govt dirty work.

Agreeing with him is like agreeing with the devil.
    Last edited by Bigrus; 08-21-2006 at 10:01 AM.

witht he amount of meat produced and made available nationwide, something needs to be done to garuntee is safety. It has nothing to do with its age, it has to do with the way its packaged. until then, im ok with a virus that wont hurt me, to kill the bad shit that could be festering in my meat, so it doesnt kill ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus View Post
    Wait, wait wait he cannot have an opinion that differs without you questioning his education? No offense but are you not a stay at home mom?

shes also a moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by MISFIT View Post
    shes also a moderator.
    Oh i know that what i would like to know is how education came up when your opinion was different.

Oh i know that what i would like to know is how education came up when your opinion was different.
    probly because i brought it up the fact that the majority of people who tend to believe in conspiracy theories and how our government is corrupt and out to hurt us, are usually lacking in education.

Also this is another one of his anti-govt threads where we are going to die a horrible death because someone did not buy enough tinfoil. Modulistic never debates he just turns all of these threads into a anti-cop/anti-govt/anti-bush argument.
    His comment about skeptical people being inadequately educated made me wonder what kind of background he comes from; not the fact that he disagreed with me.

To answer your question, yes, I am a stay at home mom but that doesn't mean that I'm a highschool dropout that only knows how to plop out babies.

Quote Originally Posted by MISFIT View Post
    probly because i brought it up the fact that the majority of people who tend to believe in conspiracy theories and how our government is corrupt and out to hurt us, are usually lacking in education.
    I don't think it is any secret that our livestock is routinely injected with antibiotics and hormones.

His comment about skeptical people being inadequately educated made me wonder what kind of background he comes from; not the fact that he disagreed with me.

To answer your question, yes, I am a stay at home mom but that doesn't mean that I'm a highschool dropout that only knows how to plop out babies.
    I know you are not, however you should do a search on this guys name. He comes up with these threads time after time again. When proven wrong they go into a "You voted bush...so did i...i saw the light you have not yet "

I don't think it is any secret that our livestock is routinely injected with antibiotics and hormones.
    You have to realize how much we get pumped into our bodies aswell throughout childhood. They develope new diseases, and new problems from all the breeding and living so close together. Also what we do to them to make the meat alot better has just made new problems so they fight those also.

Do you give your children antibiotics?

Would you put your daughter on birth control?

want a muscle car now
    1956 Hardtop (in pieces)

Cool

Can't even have a conversation? I don't mean to be overdramatic and no the government is not trying to kill me.
    I'm out.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information