Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Family is mad at Good Samaritan that shot son commit robbery

Every once in a while you have to go what?!?

Some background on this POS. He was out on bail from a previous robbery. So this douche bag getting shot while doing it again just makes me laugh...

The family of a suspected thief is lashing out after their son was shot during an armed robbery.Relatives of Adric White, 18, believe the Good Samaritan who opened fire should have “just left the store.”

Suspect's family angry at Good Samaritan, police | Fox10tv.com

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Idiots. He is lucky he wasn't killed. Commit a crime. Lose all your rights.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Yup they should be happy he isn't dead. The guy had a gun to others head. He deserved being shot. Plus he looks to be a real winner second time being busted for armed robbery in a month.
    Last edited by raynor139; 11-15-2013 at 10:07 AM.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

blue
    1999 TransAm

my baby didn't do nuffin...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I read more and more of cases where people protecting themselves, even when legally carrying a firearm, end up being the ones charged with a crime.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

if you dont commit a crime...you dont get shot...pretty simple formula actually.

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I read more and more of cases where people protecting themselves, even when legally carrying a firearm, end up being the ones charged with a crime.
    Where I live you have to respond in equal force or you may get charged with a crime. What that means is if someone breaks in your house unarmed and you shoot them...you get charged with a crime or at least could be. It is ridiculous how our judicial system has gone overboard with protecting criminals over victims.

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    if you dont commit a crime...you dont get shot...pretty simple formula actually.
    If that were true there wouldn't be anyone in jail for murder related to the use of firearms.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Will not here in AL

In very basic terms.....
    Castle Law + if you see someone that is in deadly harm like a gun to head or violent rape, you can shoot....

Black/ Silver

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Will not here in AL

In very basic terms.....
    Castle Law + if you see someone that is in deadly harm like a gun to head or violent rape, you can shoot....
    That's Northern VA for you, there are too many fucking liberals up here. I personally would shoot someone who breaks into my house on the spot.
    Last edited by 98TransAmWs-6; 11-15-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

All the md dc trash going south...

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    All the md dc trash going south...
    That's liberals everywhere.

They make their home area unfit to live in anymore and then move to another area bringing their "enlightened" ideas with them.

That way they can make their new area a craphole too. And then move again. All the while thinking that Xanadu is just a few new regulations and laws away.

I used to work with a liberal who was always telling us how great things were in Michigan and how much everything sucked in GA, mainly not enough Union presence. We asked why he was here if things were so great there. No answer.
    Last edited by CJREX; 11-15-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Where I live you have to respond in equal force or you may get charged with a crime. What that means is if someone breaks in your house unarmed and you shoot them...you get charged with a crime or at least could be. It is ridiculous how our judicial system has gone overboard with protecting criminals over victims.

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    If that were true there wouldn't be anyone in jail for murder related to the use of firearms.
    Thank you for taking my post to an extreme... it was a figure of speech.....I was referring to this one instance because if he was not attempting a crime he would not have got shot...agreed?
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

Black/ Silver

I fail to see how that was a figure of speech, if it is I have never heard of that one. I didn't take your post to an extreme, you said you don't get shot if you don't commit a crime which is simply untrue since there are tons of people who have been shot that never committed a crime. In this instance though I do agree that the individual would have not been shot if he hadn't been trying to rob the place.

Didn't mean to pinch any nerves in my previous post.

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 View Post
    I fail to see how that was a figure of speech, if it is I have never heard of that one. I didn't take your post to an extreme, you said you don't get shot if you don't commit a crime which is simply untrue since there are tons of people who have been shot that never committed a crime. In this instance though I do agree that the individual would have not been shot if he hadn't been trying to rob the place.

Didn't mean to pinch any nerves in my previous post.
    Its all good...I probably should not have responded to that post right when I woke up because I worded it wrong it wasnt a figure of speech...and I should have been more descriptive in my first post about "not commiting a crime". Im a pretty sarcastic person 99% of the time and I was stating that if this guy didnt commit a crime, he wouldnt have gotten a trip to the hospital...

Thread Information