Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

facebook parenting

by now, im sure a lot of you have seen this..

and heres his fb loaded with comments and friend requests and his explanation of the before and afters..

Parents and Kids...... | Facebook

2002 Camaro Z/28 Pewter

saw this on fb yesterday and its awesome some day if/when i have kids i would do this in a heartbeat

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Fantastic

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

the laptop should have been donated somewhere that could use it...

pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    the laptop should have been donated somewhere that could use it...
    or he could have shot it with a pistol to teach her a lesson....oh wait...

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Ya, shooting it is a bit extreme lol why not sell it for what it's worth?? Plus isn't it against the law to shoot a firearm within 5 miles of any type of establishment? XD I guess not in his state

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrillakilla13 View Post
    Ya, shooting it is a bit extreme lol why not sell it for what it's worth?? Plus isn't it against the law to shoot a firearm within 5 miles of any type of establishment? XD I guess not in his state
    holy shit... i would assume that is city limits...

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

lol at least that's what I thought..when I went shooting with a few friends, we had to travel to a completely secluded desert area a good distance away from anything, off of a rural highway to avoid any trouble with the law.. according to him. And he was in the Police Explorers program.

White
    '10 ZR1

Very well done.

I agree 100% with filling the laptop full of lead.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I would've hid it in the woods and then filmed it

Look....I'm not against tearing some shit up. I've thrown shit in the trash more than once that I found laying around. I would say I'm probably harder on my kids than you're average parent. I feel I have to be.....if you don't do it early and teach them early it'll bite you in the ass down the road. That being said I don't think this guy took the right approach. The last thing you want to do is embarrass a 15 year old girl in front of all her friends. You're doing lifetime damage there that she may not ever recover from. I don't think you want to do that over a facebook post of hers bitching about having to do work. I know adult women ( my mom included) that bitch about their husbands and kids messing up the house after they clean it.
    I realize this is evidently her 2nd offense and I'm not against him taking the laptop from her.....I just don't think public embarrassment is the answer here. I think he probably just done way more damage than is necessary. Another thing is with how people are today....it'll only be a matter of time before the police show up at his door. Using the firearm on tape was his second bad decision. It just looks bad. I'm sure his daughter has seen the other girl's video where she basically hung her dad out to dry for beating her ass over downloading pirated music. This guy better sweep the room prior to any ass beatings for the next few years.
    I think "what would I do if Zach or Chloe did this?" I would certainly make life hard on them for a while. I'd show them what real work is and what it truly means to not have anything. They would have to work their ass off to earn ANYTHING. Everything ( including food and utilities)would have a price tag. My buddy was having trouble with his teenage daughter and I told him the first thing I would do is go in her room and disconnect the electrical outlets and cable outlet.

red
    2000 Z28

Not to mention that carrying a loaded and chambered 1911 hammer down is bad juju. It appears that the pistol has a GI spur hammer which would lead me to believe there's no 80 series/schwartz FPB. Drop a 70 series chambered with the hammer down and expect a bad day. 1911's are designed to be safely carried cocked and locked.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrillakilla13 View Post
    I remember hearing 300 yards in my younger years but I might be wrong. Besides it looks like Texas based on his outfit and we all know they don't really care in Texas

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Here in NC as long as your out of city limits you can shoot your weapons as long as it is a safe back drop like in the military, every state is completely different. I see this video yesterday, so yea I agree with everything he did, my kid is not going to go and publicly embarrass me, without me retaliating and publicly embarrassing them back, the whole two wrongs don't make a right is wrong, it does in a kids eyes when they learn to respect there parents. With every decision comes consequences some are worse than others, but I guarantee you one thing that girl will never do that again to her parents again. Maybe I am to military minded, neither do I have kids but this would be the strict rules I keep my kids on, especially when I do so much for my kids. Got to keep them on a tight leash so they will succeed in life, without making stupid decisions that can affect them so adversely in life such as prison time, or even death because some people would kill you over some shit like this. This is just my opinion so!!

Black
    1999 Trans am

My daughters do pull that shit with me, i'll blow the fucker up!

pewter
    99 trans am

according to his facebook, his daughter is fine and has gotten over the situation, taking her punishment like an adult...

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Facebook is retarded. It's just another avenue for people to say stupid shit and expose their stupidity for all to see. I've sat back these last few months and just read people's posts from time to time and 95% of them are people who complain and say stupid shit or post stupid pictures. It's always the same people too. My friend list has been depleting by about 50 people in the last month.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I rarely get on facebook and am about to just delete it altogether. It's full of bible thumpers and people that have no life. " I just ate a bowl of ice cream....yummy". Who gives a fuck what you ate?

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion:2746259
    I rarely get on facebook and am about to just delete it altogether. It's full of bible thumpers and people that have no life. " I just ate a bowl of ice cream....yummy". Who gives a fuck what you ate?
    Wanna be friends?
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

So he's an IT guy and had no idea how big this would get? Looks like its helping raise money for MDA though

Pewter
    '00 SS

My family and I went to a friends last night and they were talking about seeing this video. Crazy how this shit BLEW up.

My Dad woulda made me break it. If I got in trouble to the point of taking things away, he made me take it apart and put it in his closet. Was shitty at the time but it worked.
    Suspension: Lower control arms (Spohn), Drive shaft safety loop, Torque arm (Edlebrock), Strut tower brace, Panhard Bar (BMR)

Under the Hood: Smooth bellows, Lid, Catch can, LT Headers, ORY, AIR/EGR delete, Poly engine/transmission mounts,

Exterior: Painted brake calipers (Red), Halo “Spyder” Headlights w/matching parking/turn signals (Black)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information