Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F body people

silver
    2002 ws6 ta convertible

F body people

I had a strange observation today at a car show today I was looking around and seen all the GM stuff on one side and all the Ford stuff right across from the gm's but anyways all of the GM people talking cracking up and the Ford dudes just sitting around their cars looking like a bunch of tools. Just thought it was kinda weird and funny. Later a went and looked at a 1967 gt500 looked sweet kinda car anybody can appreciate but when I looked inside the owner looked at me like I was killing him what a dick but whatever.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    2002 WS6 TA VERT M6 HOOKER SUPER COMPS ORY AND CAT BACK TUNE DONE BY CHARLES AT GREAD TUNNING!!

2007 Z71 EXTENDED CAB PROGRAMMER COLD AIR
    TRUE DUALS

Quote Originally Posted by REVNORR82 View Post
    I had a strange observation today at a car show today I was looking around and seen all the GM stuff on one side and all the Ford stuff right across from the gm's but anyways all of the GM people talking cracking up and the Ford dudes just sitting around their cars looking like a bunch of tools. Just thought it was kinda weird and funny. Later a went and looked at a 1967 gt500 looked sweet kinda car anybody can appreciate but when I looked inside the owner looked at me like I was killing him what a dick but whatever.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    yes you are 100% right about this statement.....i have been to ford shows and knowed alot of ford people b/c i use to own some fords....they are that way no matter what place or show or car they own, that are just down right mofos

thats just my take on the subject thats all....take it or leave it

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

I've never even been to a Ford show. Even though I've owned Mustangs, the only shows that really appeal to me are Corvette and F-Body shows. Hopefully that means I don't have the Ford-MOFO gene...

Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    I've never even been to a Ford show. Even though I've owned Mustangs, the only shows that really appeal to me are Corvette and F-Body shows. Hopefully that means I don't have the Ford-MOFO gene...
    hahahaha im more or less talking about the die hard ford people....i went to my last show last year sometime and im never going to a ford show again, and i sold all my fords BUT if i ever buy anther one it will be a 03/04 cobra and thats it lol i will not waste one penny on anything other thing they make and that does double for a lightning hahaha

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Nah, I wasn't taking any kind of generic offense as a Ford owner... Just thought it was interesting that when I stopped to think about it, I realized I've never cared to go to a Mustang show but I love F-body shows...

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

The show I go to, I can count on one hand how many F-Bodies and GTOs show up. The Mustangs almost take over the lot.

From largest to smallest quantity:

Vette
    Mustang
    F-Body
    GTO

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

This kinda reminds me of earlier today I took the trans am out for a little sunday drive. I noticed a older fellow with two ladys in his 99-04 GT vert, he was right behind me so I decided to see if he would play around. So I gave out a nice little rev, and I seen him start laughing I was like is the guy serious.

He finally got up beside me, and started talking shit I finally got him to give me a run, I ended up pulling like 2 cars on him from a dig run to around 70, had to shut it down because of traffic. He wouldnt even look at me afterwards and took the nearest right he could to get away from me. What is up with these ford guys, I mean seriously I'm not a ford fan except for a couple of things, but these guys are straight dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    This kinda reminds me of earlier today I took the trans am out for a little sunday drive. I noticed a older fellow with two ladys in his 99-04 GT vert, he was right behind me so I decided to see if he would play around. So I gave out a nice little rev, and I seen him start laughing I was like is the guy serious.

He finally got up beside me, and started talking shit I finally got him to give me a run, I ended up pulling like 2 cars on him from a dig run to around 70, had to shut it down because of traffic. He wouldnt even look at me afterwards and took the nearest right he could to get away from me. What is up with these ford guys, I mean seriously I'm not a ford fan except for a couple of things, but these guys are straight dicks.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Corvette owners are kinda what I invision when I read this

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird0230 View Post
    vette owners have NOTHING on these ford mofos hahahaha.....vette people are like that b/c they think there rich thats all
    Last edited by Blackbird WS6; 10-17-2010 at 08:15 PM.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

agreed.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

I think all car shows are gay. I went to some back in the day but after you have been to one they all seem the same. Park your car, get out answer around 20 questions about it, and then walk around to look at all the cars. I would rather go to the track or local street gathering!
    1999 Trans Am WS6 Black - Forged 346, P1SC (8psi), TH-400, and 12 bolt(3.73's)
    10.29@129 w/1.60 sixty foot

2004 Screaming Yellow Mustang Cobra - Whipple 2.3, Exhaust, & CCW's...My DD

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    I think all car shows are gay. I went to some back in the day but after you have been to one they all seem the same. Park your car, get out answer around 20 questions about it, and then walk around to look at all the cars. I would rather go to the track or local street gathering!

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

I would also rather go to the track but I love all things cars so car shows are fine with me

Red, Pewter
    03 cobra07 street glide

Not true! well in some cases i have seen that it is!

silver
    2002 ws6 ta convertible

All i know is that it seems like mustang owners are getting older and dumber before I wrecked my car (woops) I ran a 2010 mustang on the interstate from 30mph roll he was only able to put a car on me at 100 and i was catching up but when we got to the exit i said that a nice ride and all he could say was Thats because its not a shit ass fbody What a dick not to mention if you were to go by numbers he should have blown my doors off stupid jackass. These old dudes need to get over them selves and there cheap ass cars!!!

Burple
    1966 427 Cobra Replica

There are two kinds of Vette guys.

Give each of them $1k to spend on his car and you'll see the difference.

Guy 1 will spend the money on chrome Corvette logos for his FRCs. And chrome and/or body colored covers for his washer fluid res and the battery box and the ABS block. And he'll get a leather Corvette logo jacket. And he'll get a shifter boot and steering wheel cover with leather colored to match the car's body.

And he'll drive his car >3k miles / year.

Corvette guy 2 will buy loud and dusty brake pads, some bolt-ons, and a driver's fee for an auto-x event.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by Tobynine9 View Post
    There are two kinds of Vette guys.

Give each of them $1k to spend on his car and you'll see the difference.

Guy 1 will spend the money on chrome Corvette logos for his FRCs. And chrome and/or body colored covers for his washer fluid res and the battery box and the ABS block. And he'll get a leather Corvette logo jacket. And he'll get a shifter boot and steering wheel cover with leather colored to match the car's body.

And he'll drive his car >3k miles / year.

Corvette guy 2 will buy loud and dusty brake pads, some bolt-ons, and a driver's fee for an auto-x event.

I am guy 2 first then guy 1 second. I believe on getting all the bolt ons and power first, then the jewelry after.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

I've had fun at ford shows and on cruises. the last one in particular was a blast. tons of raffles for a good cause. gifts given to kids and lots of kindheartedness to go around. the guys even appreciated the 4 fourth gen firebirds and the second gen camaro that managed to show up.

Maybe it depends on where you are? Is it possible NY is just more tolerant?? lol.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    I think all car shows are gay.
    Beat me to it.

Stand around. Look at cars.
    I wanna fucking see them perform damn it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information