View Poll Results: What should I do, I am doing something regardless!

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Put nails under all his tires.

3 60.00%
  • Put nails under one of his tires

0 0%
  • Take out the valve stems, on all four of his tires

1 20.00%
  • Take out valve stem on one tire.

1 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Angry F***ing Bullshit !!!!

So I am detailing my car (outside) and just got done washing and started with waxing. Well I get to my driver side quarter panel and notice a quarter size dent with my clear coat taken off and a milimeter of paint transfer. Now I am happy there is paint transfer because I can pin it to an exact car. It is the only car my car gets parked next to at work. And this was right after work I noticed it, went straight home. So I am fucking irrate at this fucking asshole, just because his car is a piece of crap doesn't mean he has to destroy mine. (92 Cavalier, turqoise in color, non of the windows roll up and all dented). So what should I do, what should I do.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Red
    1998 Camaro Z28

Confront him and say hey how about you pay for the bodywork here since you were so careless as to put a dent in my car. If he says fuck off then proceed to beat the shit out of him. I had a customer open his door into my car as I was watching him. I was staring right at him. All he had to say was sorry. I could have wrung his neck. Company ended up paying for it.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    So I am detailing my car (outside) and just got done washing and started with waxing. Well I get to my driver side quarter panel and notice a quarter size dent with my clear coat taken off and a milimeter of paint transfer. Now I am happy there is paint transfer because I can pin it to an exact car. It is the only car my car gets parked next to at work. And this was right after work I noticed it, went straight home. So I am fucking irrate at this fucking asshole, just because his car is a piece of crap doesn't mean he has to destroy mine. (92 Cavalier, turqoise in color, non of the windows roll up and all dented). So what should I do, what should I do.
    can you prove with out a doubt that it was indeed him???

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I should have added more to the story. I work for a security firm (yeah, yeah rent a cops but after training will be able to carry a gun Sig or Glock) and I am new so they put me in low income housing. I have to drive the Camaro for one week until my beater (92 Corsica) is fixed. This guys as poor as dirt, I think rent a month is $72.00 hahahahah, My dent would cost more then rent. So by doing any of the above, would cripple him for quite a while, make his ass walk in the rain. Company won't pay for damage, already looking for a new job.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    can you prove with out a doubt that it was indeed him???
    Yes, without a doubt. Only car I park by, and its turqoise and paint transfer is turqoise. Only turqoise car at the area, and went straight home from work. (Turqoise, spell?)

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Yes, without a doubt. Only car I park by, and its turqoise and paint transfer is turqoise. Only turqoise car at the area, and went straight home from work. (Turqoise, spell?)
    best thing to do is to call your insurance company and let them deal with the fool...

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

If he is poor you better believe his insurance will cover it, his insurance is good for something.

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Dang that sucks, bro. Do not f*ck his car up, get even the legal way.

Take pics of your car and his car, get as much evidence / proof of his fault. Get an estimate on the damage from your body guy. Talk to the assclown about it and have a third party present if possible. See if you can get him to admit fault in the form of an apology or whatever. Discuss a way to remedy the situation, if he's not willing to play ball, have your third party witness sign and affidavit and take the assclown to small claims court with your pics and witness and sue his ass.

Bonus points if you appear on an episode of daytime court TV. I get to watch a lot of this stuff at my job, judges love evidence, proof, witnesses and affidavits!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Thats the problem, in Wisconsin it isn't required to have insurance. Any dumb fuck can drive around and slam into you and your fucked. I can't say for sure but I highly doubt he has insurance.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i had some one back in to my TA and destroy my driver side tail light while i was pounding som beers at my bar... lucky for me i got it all on tape... lucky for the guy my brotehr confronted him before i could... surprisingly it went with out me getting mad... he apologised non stop and asked what the damage costed and we decided for him financially it was best to go through the insurance company... shit happens and the guy was drunk and didnt' know he even backed in to me...

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

i had some one back in to my TA and destroy my driver side tail light while i was pounding som beers at my bar... lucky for me i got it all on tape... lucky for the guy my brotehr confronted him before i could... surprisingly it went with out me getting mad... he apologised non stop and asked what the damage costed and we decided for him financially it was best to go through the insurance company... shit happens and the guy was drunk and didnt' know he even backed in to me...
    That sucks, I would be super pissed. At least your caught him before he drove off which is what he would have done.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Thats the problem, in Wisconsin it isn't required to have insurance. Any dumb fuck can drive around and slam into you and your fucked. I can't say for sure but I highly doubt he has insurance.
    i thought you had to have liability coverage in any state???

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

best thing to do is to call your insurance company and let them deal with the fool...
    Agreed.

The retaliator always gets caught.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

That sucks, I would be super pissed. At least your caught him before he drove off which is what he would have done.
    i didn't... it took a few days before the guy showed up again... my brother called me and said "yo.. dude that hit your car is here" so i said "keep him there... he is going to get fucked up..." then my brother did the logical thinking for me and talked to the guy before i got there...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Agreed.

The retaliator always gets caught.
    ALWAYS!!! and then you get fucked over twice...

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Nope, insurance in this state is up to the person. Mom got rearended last year by a 16 yr old driver. Only got one ticket, didn't have any insurance. My mom's insurance had to pay.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Nope, insurance in this state is up to the person. Mom got rearended last year by a 16 yr old driver. Only got one ticket, didn't have any insurance. My mom's insurance had to pay.
    did she have to pay the deductable? did her rates go up? if he doesn't have insurance take him to a small claims court...

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I am not 100% positive on what all happened. I could ask her but she is at work. I would assume she had to pay the deductible. I know the ticket the kid got was following to close for conditions. This state is so fucking gay, thank god I haven't been hit yet, my deductible is $1000 which I am going to switch to $500 here soon since my insurance has dropped hella in the last two years. It isn't worth it to me to have my insurance deal with it with that high of a deductable, be cheaper out of pocket.

Senior Member Blown Interceptor's Avatar

Black
    1999 Camaro SS

Thats why everyone should carry UM coverage...Uninsured Motorist.

92 LS1 Lumina A4
    00 Formula WS9

i didn't... it took a few days before the guy showed up again... my brother called me and said "yo.. dude that hit your car is here" so i said "keep him there... he is going to get fucked up..." then my brother did the logical thinking for me and talked to the guy before i got there...

This is very good Advice. I'd first off talk to the Guy, maybe he didn't know he hit your car.
    Are you saying in your State you don't have to have Insurance? If so That Sucks. I park in lots all the time, I hate it, but some times you have to. When I have to my car's usually in that spot waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over there ------------> Long walks are good for your car.

Here all you'd have to do is threaten to call the cops and file a report, at that point usually there pulling money out from somewhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information