• yes

1 1.59%
  • no

62 98.41%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Excessive?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Excessive?

Allright the Hippo hunting dipshits brought out the responses didnt it?
    How about this one....little prep work....
    Old man in his 70's. Couple of punks are going to rob the old fart. So they spray mace in his face. Poor old guy can't see shit....but does have a gun....at the least you get to see two bad ass "gangsta's turn into cowering screaming pussies
    So Excessive use of force or not?
    http://www.totallycrap.com/videos/vi...hoots_robbers/

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Nope, he was defending himself.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Hell no. Those punk-bitches got what they had coming to them . Just too bad the old man ran out of bullets and didn't have more aim due to his sight.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Allright the Hippo hunting dipshits brought out the responses didnt it?
    How about this one....little prep work....
    Old man in his 70's. Couple of punks are going to rob the old fart. So they spray mace in his face. Poor old guy can't see shit....but does have a gun....at the least you get to see two bad ass "gangsta's turn into cowering screaming pussies
    So Excessive use of force or not?
    http://www.totallycrap.com/videos/vi...hoots_robbers/
    I dont think it was excessive at all. Punks are lucky he just did'nt deside they were too much trouble to deal with get themselves killed. But I have to be honest I was actually expectin' to see a hipo with a gun.
    Last edited by Smittro; 06-12-2009 at 08:30 AM.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

should've finished the job. I'd love to read the story to see how many times he hit them and where at.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Technically... he was not confronted with deadly force and his use of the firearm would be deemed excessive had he killed one of the robbers in our jurisdiction. Here, the law calls it "justification" and you can meet force with force, but you can not escalate it. Someone hits you, then you can hit them back. But you can't shoot or stab them. Furthermore, when confronted with deadly force, you have a duty to retreat to safety before utilizing deadly force in self defense, unless you are in your home or place of work.

Yeah, it sucks. But it sort of makes sense of you think about it.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

I like how the pistol goes off while he's banging the punk in the head with it.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Technically... he was not confronted with deadly force and his use of the firearm would be deemed excessive had he killed one of the robbers in our jurisdiction. Here, the law calls it "justification" and you can meet force with force, but you can not escalate it. Someone hits you, then you can hit them back. But you can't shoot or stab them. Furthermore, when confronted with deadly force, you have a duty to retreat to safety before utilizing deadly force in self defense, unless you are in your home or place of work.

The only way that makes sense is if someone shoots you with a spit wad you can't pull out a pistol and gun them down. In this instance though these guys had meant to harm him and rob him. I think that qualifies as a time when deadly force is acceptable. Who knows what these guys would've done to that man once he was down. If they did it in an argument I think is different than doing it in a robbery. Anytime robbery is involved I feel the use of deadly force is justified.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Soon as I find them I have a couple of vids that fits right up this alley.

I also have one small problem with this, they lived and will most likely get very little time.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

I don't agree with that. If two guys I pounding on me and I am losing. I can't get away and I have a gun. I am shooting them in fear for my life.

LIGHT PEWTER METALIC
    1999 SS CAMARO

I don't really care what the law states if someone is trying to harm you or in this situation harm and rob, they got what they had coming to them! Thats another reason this country is going to HELL IN A HANDBASKET!!!!!! anti gun FAGS in office!!! IMO

Wish I had an LS1. kickflippin1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    should've finished the job. I'd love to read the story to see how many times he hit them and where at.
    Here ya go:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...store0106.html

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    The only way that makes sense is if someone shoots you with a spit wad you can't pull out a pistol and gun them down. In this instance though these guys had meant to harm him and rob him. I think that qualifies as a time when deadly force is acceptable. Who knows what these guys would've done to that man once he was down. If they did it in an argument I think is different than doing it in a robbery. Anytime robbery is involved I feel the use of deadly force is justified.

Although it can certainly be argued that they may have caused him more harm, or even killed him, at the time deadly force was employed by the vicitim he had only been maced. By definition, the use of mace is not deadly force. I don't disagree with your position, I was just pointing out in my initial reply that self defense and use of deadly force questions are quite complex and the common conception is not always in accordance with the actual law.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

^liberal.

LIGHT PEWTER METALIC
    1999 SS CAMARO

Well atleast they survived to rob another day? Hell who knows maybe they will decide to rape someones wife next time?
    finally 551 RWHP!!!!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

but age comes in to play here... with his age it would have been justified...

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

shit like this pisses me off, why do people always want to fuckin stick up for the assholes who commit the crime, and try to fuck over the victim. The dude was getting robbed and blasted the mofo's 100% fine in my book....

LIGHT PEWTER METALIC
    1999 SS CAMARO

Amen!!!

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Also one of the guys had a metal baton,hmmm shoot the bastards ,get judged by 12 vs. possibly getting beat to death and carried by 6. I choose shoot the bastards

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Try to rob me and I'm armed...hmmm...I'm givin my walls a fresh coat of red paint. My life is more important than theirs.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information